Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: The Ninja Way

Naruto: The Ninja Way

a part of “Naruto: The Ninja Way”, a fictional universe by Man With The Plan.

A whole new Naruto world awaits you. (Always Accepting.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: The Ninja Way”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Naruto: The Ninja Way

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Mon May 30, 2011 5:38 pm

well, we can always have people join the akatsuki in the middle of the rp. some of the missing-nin are just independent ninjas. that is if ppl are willing to. just a suggestion.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Tue May 31, 2011 2:28 pm

add land of wave for my character plz (it the place where the zabuza arc takes actions)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zarob
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Man With The Plan on Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm

This Rp has officially started.Remember as far as outsiders know, the Akatsuki died 100 years ago with Madara, Zetsu, Kabuto and Sasuke, there have been small rumors that the Akatsuki has returned but it is generally taken lightly. At first, when people see an Akatsuki member they won't think it is an Akatsuki because of the change in uniform.

Man With The Plan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Man With The Plan on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 pm

We have six members of the Akatsuki now, just so everyone is clear on his this runs:

Tsukimaru-Leader

Han-Spy

Daiki Tetsuya/Ichinan Udewa-Ataksuki Pair

Luna Uchiha/Shima Kagimi-Akatsuki Pair

Man With The Plan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:12 am

i want to ask if my character is good should i make any changes. Tell me the truth please so i could make it better. me character is Luna Uchiha

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 am

hmm I shall be posting as soon as I can

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:55 pm

can i just say that people should start posting in their respective location!

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:09 pm

ahh damn it. i completely forgot about the locations... -__-
forgive me. i'll try to remember the next time I post.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:48 pm

question, if i want my guy to talk to the hokage, but the guy playing the hokage hasnt done anything, what do i do?

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:46 pm

the answer you wait, sorry my computer isn't exactly working it's best right now so if you give me sometimes I'll try and have a post up

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:53 pm

HAHA, sorry man, didnt mean to insult you, i was just wondering what should i do, i though you weren't playing ur guy

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 pm

nah wasn't insulted ^^ just thought I'd answer your question, nah if i'm in an rp I'll play my character, but if something does come up; I'm not the kind to just up and disappear I let everyone know, just haven't been able to as of late with my laptop being a total freaking Spazz

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Hey I'm just woundering, conservatively how long do you guy's think it would take Takashiro to reach Konohagakure if he used Desert Suspension to get there faster?
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 am

i dont know. but i dont think it really matters.
it seems like everyone is just popping into Konoha, so just join in. (;

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Well, Gaara (im taking a long shot and assuming u based ur guy of Gaara) had Sand Body Flicker, so, you could probably tele if u really wanted to.

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:02 pm

OOOOKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY, i got a few questions for DM-chan

1. u said this is a bit more modernized - can we have music players, since in Naruto they did have comunication sets?
2. was this supposed to be a short or long roleplay - cuz a pretty major battle is about to happen
3. is there a plot that we should keep in mind (if u dont want to spoil, just say yes (actually, if the answer is yes, then just stick to that, i dont like spoilers (yeah, i could have just used backspace, but i really didnt want to)))

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Zarob wrote:Well, Gaara (im taking a long shot and assuming u based ur guy of Gaara) had Sand Body Flicker, so, you could probably tele if u really wanted to.

Actually Body Flicker is not a teleporting technique, it's more of a "Throw a smoke bomb and run" technique sooo... that won't work.

edit:Okay did some calculations and the distance between is the two is around 525 miles so.
Last edited by onirukon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:18 pm

ohhhhh....ooooops, i got a few changes to make

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:20 pm

okay, just referring to story (cant add story post, not sure why, maybe cuz im using a diff comp)

Sakageru wasn't banned, he just left to train, and ran a criminal op, that the village didnt know about,

Hayate got exiled

sakageru and hayate are bros

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:06 am

okay just for reference the Hokage isn't in his office he's in a ramen shop in the town, I thought i made that clear in my post lmao XD i guess not though hope this clears up some stuff

Soki
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!