Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto The Ninja World

Naruto The Ninja World

a part of “Naruto The Ninja World”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

It's been 50 years since Naruto's time. The Uchiha clan is the back along with new one's, Genin have been put into teams of 3 and are building their way but to the Chuunin exams..what could go wrong?( new charcters welcome but were starting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto The Ninja World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Naruto The Ninja World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:47 pm

I've tried to make this a very good story for this and it took a few days to put everything together so i hope everyone likes.

"Naruto The Ninja World"
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Naruto The Ninja World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi i was wandering if i could apply for the two tailed monster cat if possible? If so i will have the character sheet up either tonight or tommorow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Sure :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Actually, the name of Killerbee's clan is the Yotsuki or "Night Moon" clan, can I reserve a character? I wish to apply for the Akatsuki and I want to possess the south ring if possible.
Last edited by ZeroTolerance on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Sure ^^ and thanks!!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightshade10 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Could i be the a Yuki clan member and akatsuki with left thumb sphere ring?

nightshade10
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Yes you can. would you like to be leader or second in charge?

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightshade10 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:29 pm

I will go for second in command

nightshade10
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks!!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Hey could I be the leader of akatsuki? Uchiha clan with the scarlet right ring finger

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Sorry but the spots taken...um how about this you can be the third member with the scarlet ring and still be uchiha ok??

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:05 pm

works for me

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 pm

I would like to reserve the monkey please. thx n.n
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Can I reserve the 7-tails?

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:11 pm

I submitted my character, I would like to reserve the south ring if possible and I want my partner to be owner of Itachi's ring so it can compliment my own, like in the original series.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Yes you all can ^^ please those of you who resrved parts yesterday, mack your charcters soon.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Never mind.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Can I reserve a spot? I'm on my iPad currently, and it won't let me select the character sheet, so I have to wait til tomorrow to make a character.
Normally I would reserve either the Two or Nine tails, but those are taken.....I guess I'll either make a Nara or use one of my new ones.

Quick question: does the Swift Release come from a certain country? If not, then I plan on having my character have that kekkai genkai.
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Can I reserve the slug biju and the akatsuki member 4?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Ooh this is quite interesting.

Any chance I could snag a spot for a Konoha jounin? He probably won't belong to any clan (like Kurenai, Guy, and Asuma).

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!