Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto On the run!

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Naruto On the run!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Ah, it was a nice day. He could see out into the ocean, clear water, and clear skies. He would walk the shore of the sea. He would lean backward atop a rock, only to set down the sheath of the blade that would protrude up from the land below. Sasuke would bend over, and allow the elbows to fall unto the knee's. the center of the hand, on the bottom of Sasuke's chin. In the mean time, He would stare out into the clear tunic water of the sea.
In the eternal flame.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Naruto got outside of the tavern. He summoned his toads. "Ok go out there and find sauske for me"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:12 pm

It had been over a year, He now would be the key to the future. for anyone, Orochimaru out of all. If Orochimaru were to live, He would need someone to live in. but, Sasuke had no intention to allow that. only Kabuto had Orochimaru, but really? what would happen between them. well, It matter'd little to the Uchiha. He would walk about the shore of the sea, Sasuke would offten look below, only to see the clear water extend an inch away. now of the Akatsuki, the flow of the Akatsuki Garb would be idle. In the breath of air that would seep between the lips of the Hawk. He came to a stop, only to stare out into the ocean.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Naruto arrived at the ocean thanks too his toads. Naruto stared at sauske. "Sauske.." Naruto said. "I need your help." Naruto felt the brisk wind pass him.

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:39 pm

He would let off a small roll of the eye, black color, that would seem to slow into a bit of a turn in the direction of Naruto. He would turn, the water fell from the waraji, He had no idea why Naruto had even came to track him. "Why.. would I even want to help you?"

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:42 pm

"Beacuase were frineds Sauske. Besides you are a shinobi of Konoha and I need your help to pull of an assassination mission on the hokkage!"

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:47 pm

"No. I am not one of Konoha, I decline." He would take off into a walk, to the north.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:50 pm

"Fine then you give me no choice Sauske." Naruto lunged at Sauske with a kunai. "Get ready Uchiha!"

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:28 pm

He look back, only to see a kunai and a Naruto take off in that direction. He had seem to step from the side of Naruto, and would wrap one-hand around the arm of Naruto. He then would project one knee into the stomach, or attempt to.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:29 am

Katelyn watched from a little farther back, deciding to let Naruto handle it unless it started to look really bad. Her face was still red from his words at the tavern earlier though, and as she tensed into battle stance and watched the boys fight, she suddenly felt exposed and wished she was in uniform again.
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Naruto blocked the blow from Sauske. "Nice try Sauske. Rasengan! Naruto hit Sauske in the gut with his Spraling Charkra Speare.

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:13 pm

(can I play an an Anbu chasing you 2?)

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:01 pm

ooc-sure

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:13 am

Name- Codename Shade
Age- 19
Rank- ANBU B rank, but is a rookie
Weapons- Katana, shrken, blah blah b;ha
Appearnce- http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... o.jpg?o=62

Jutsus- Pyro
Keniki genki or watever- FLAMES! Lot's a it, can create it on the spot grated the energy without oxygen or fuel. Cna shape the fire.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:00 am

He had already come to step from the centre of the fellow Shinobi, to the back, He would allow the smooth surface of the ninjutsu to swallow up the thin-air, only then, He had seem to rear back one-hand into a cross-chop into the back of Naruto's neck. He would also sweep the one foot from the centre, across the foot of the foe. "I said.. no. If you cannot hear, I'll have to kill you."

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:54 am

Naruto poofed into smoke. He then lached onto Sauske';s back. "Nice try but I used a clone. The real me trnsformed into the kunai my clone threw. You don't think I'm playing around do you Sauske?"

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:21 pm

"Haha." Sasuke let off a chuckle, He could see Naruto come up from behind. but before Naruto had the chance to take hold, It had seem like a streek of electricity would streem out from the Uchiha. Into Naruto, and form a sort of paralysis. He would turn, and look down at the Naruto. "I told you, You'll never beat me."

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:18 am

"Fuck" Naruto could not do anything but sit where he was "Damn it I can't move. But I will win Sauske!"

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 am

Arianna moved swiftly forward and used a complex release jutsu, tapping Naruto's neck before skipping out of Sasuke's range. "Naruto, you should be able to move now, if a little slow for a minute."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:26 pm

"Perfect" Naruto created too clones and gave one his scroll as they ran into the owrds. "Now Susake lets try this on for size. "Naruto began to creeate a Rasen suriken "GET READY SAUSKE!" Naruto lunged his attack at Sauske at close range.

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!