Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's OOC and Sign UP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's OOC and Sign UP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 pm

can i have a rouge ninja
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:45 pm

... A red ninja? What? xD

Or 'rogue' ninja?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Yea u can be a rouge ninja Oni! But why wouldn't u be akatsuke if u wanna be a rouge

holy eternal
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:49 pm

First of all the rinnegan is not only using dead bodies. Thats jut how Pain used it. The sage of sixth paths(the first rinnegan user) didnt use it like that at all. He could use it without using dead bodies. Pain just thought it would be better if he could split the rinnegan powers because he had a weak body. Once the rinnegan is mastered(which is basically impossible unless u are the sage of six paths and I dont plan on mastering it) you can use any element jutsu and control the different paths at will.

Also I did say she can only use it subconciously and gets majorly hurt by it.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Ok Holy thanks for clearing up my rant.

Dark clown I was just thinking that in one of the latest chapter Kakashi just revealed in one of the latest chapter that the Rinnegan was a mutation of the sage of six paths original eye jutsu.

Where Madara also said the sage of six paths gave the Uchiha clan his eye jutsu.

and I just remembered the byakugan has a weakness to dust.
Dust causes the byakugan to see people and chakra points that don't actualy exist.

correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Kakashi believes that it is just a mutation. It is so rare that some people didnt even think it existed. If you remember Jiraya told them the legend behind it and Madara did as well. Also if it was a mutation how could it only appear twice and actually give birth to 2 dojutsu(eye kekkai genkai) Yeah the sage did give the uchiha clan their sharingan and same thing with byakugan. Also i dont think dust affects the byakugan its only bad thing is that it has like a 359 degree radius instead of 360

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Ok I got it now I think.

Well I know the Byakugan thing for sure it happens in one of the anime episodes. where Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee and Tenten faced off against one of the seven swordsman who wasn't Zabuza or Kisame his name was Raiga I think but I do not know if it was in the manga as well.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Name: Katsuki
Village: rouge
Personality: he has Dissociative identity disorder one the most dominate one he is kind hearted and a pastiest next one that placed in control by hunger he is greedy convening and a cleftto maniac his last persona set off by the survival instinct this one he is blood thistly and enjoys the pain of others
Bio(optional): his main persona could no longer handle the blood slather for ideas he did not belied inso he ran away from his village
Weapons: a sword that's he used as a anbu and a hidden knife
Specialty: genjustsu /taijustsu mix
Bloodline Trait: none
Appearance:Image
Last edited by onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 pm

accepted Oni thank you for joining!

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Hey I know four of the seven swordsman but I need to figure out the other three is it safe to assume one of the Kaguya were a swordsman.

so here is the list with there swords.

1:Zabuza Momochi (Demon of the hidden mist) Executioners Blade
2:Kisami Hoshigaki (Scourge of the hidden Mist) Samehada
3:Raiga Kurosuki (Thunder of the hidden mist) Lightning fangs
4:Chojuro (no known title) Hiramekarei
5:Unknown
6:Unknown
7:Unkown

So what should I do about the other three Swordsman?

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:37 pm

wait shouldn't i add the village katsuki belonged too

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Yea that would help lol

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Hey I know I'm late on this but the name Uzumaki was Naruto mother last name not his father.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Lol thanks and Angel can you post your chara now? I will have to open the ice Village Kage spot if you dont post your chara and another person ask for it

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Yeah sorry its just that I have been workin back to back... I will post it any minute now.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:51 pm

OK lol thank you Angel!

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Name:Morgen
Village:The Village Hidden in the Smoke
Personality:Fun loving can be cold heart at time's.She will be like a shadow you will never see coming in till she pop's right in front of you and scary the crap out of you.
Bio(optional):In the story
Weapons: Kunai, dual blades
Specialty: Fire, and wind jutsu.
Bloodline Trait: Biyakugan
Appearance:Long black hair with bright red eye's.She only wear's black ninja and a face mask to hid her scar face.(Ill add more later chris)
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Jodi u are accepted! Thank you for joining lol

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 pm

well i added a hint to his past

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Name:Angel Uchiha
Village:Village Hidden in the Ice
Personality:Caring,laid back, serious and straight forward
Weapons:Sword that his father gave him, the one in the pic and regular ninja weapons
Specialty: Two elements Lighting and Fire, Summoning jutsu like his mother Sakura
Bloodline Trait:Sharingan
Appearance:Image
Last edited by AngelDreams on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!