Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's OOC and Sign UP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's OOC and Sign UP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Uhmm, Angel, is your character a guy or a girl? xD Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:50 pm

i think its a guy
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 pm

LIKE I SAID IN THE BEGINNING! No Mangekyou right now! Please lets wait until the middle of the rp to make it fair...

holy eternal
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 pm

The image is a guy from the cover of ninja gaiden two I think.
in her character profile angel says his father and her mother so it is really what angel says in the end.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Yeah I edited to say its a guy and I just thought since he was a Kage he would already have the Magenkyo...sorry, I took that part out
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Im sorry im just a lil tense...Ok now ur accepted. Im about to do a time skip to the Smoke village to attack the Ice village. At that point u can hav mangekyou

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Name:
Yukiko which means, Rare Child.

Village:
Village Hidden in the Forrest

Renstkage

Personality:
Yukiko is a placid and calculating woman who is always thinking one step ahead. She often states that every turn in battle is a part of her effortless planning. In addition, she speaks with a polite and proper manner at all times, albeit terrifyingly so when she completely stumps her enemies. Though her intentions are sometimes questioned, she is loyal to her Village and to its people. Perhaps a bit too confident of her abilities, she only half acknowledges her rivals. While they are intent on befuddling her and proving their mental superiority, Yukiko will haughtily denounce their efforts. When they succeed, she congratulates them with quaint words of praise.

Bio(optional):

Weapons:
Divine Feather(Fan), and Basic Ninja Armaments.

Specialty:
Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Sealing Jutsu and Senjutsu.

Bloodline Trait:
Ryougan, which allowed her to have such abilities as precognition, clairvoyance, and clairaudience. (It would be an original one for this series, if it is allowed)

Appearance:
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Very nice! You are accepted. Please rp at any time lol

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 am

can i make a 2nd character forthe last kage spot

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:47 am

yes u may Oni. It is a two chara limit. Oni im making another chara for Darkness village. Can i be ur genin apprentice angel?

Lady, I hope u dont mind but i said that the final round of the chunin exams were me against you. I will let you decide who won it lol since ur chara is older and can tell the future...can u put a limit on that?
Name: Dento Nasika
Village: Ice
Personality: Fun loving, hard worker
Bio(optional): He is Kai's younger half brother. An unknown uchiha had akid with a Kais mom noone knew about. He has the sharingan
Weapons: Basic ninja gear and a two handed sword that he hides as a walking staff
Specialty:Wind and lightning
Bloodline Trait: Sharingan
Appearance:Image
Last edited by holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:14 am

Hmm I was thinking of making a rogue that was a kage's brother though Im not sure which kage wants a rogue brother lol.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:16 am

Lol well my guy has a half brother already that i just made but a full brother rogue would be cool

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:18 am

lol well I would rather choose someone who doesnt have a brother atm LOL. Also you do know that the sharingan is passed down on the fathers side right (meaning the father needs to know sharingan in order for their child to have it)

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:28 am

Ooo woops let me change that then. Thanks clown

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Name: Daichi Senju
Village: darkness
Personality: he is humble and a idealist and unlike the other Mekarkages he values diplomacy over a battle that crushes there enemies but when that fails he well use a stagy to make it so his foes can't fight so that both side have as little casualties as possible
Bio(optional): born blind no one really saw him as a ninja angry at the way he was treated he chose to prove them wrong and in order to do so he went travailing learning new technics including his own technic's one of which he sends out chakra as weak barrier that allows him to sense his surroundings he then returned to his village and 3 days ago was selected to be mekarkage
Weapons:the basic ninja arsenal and Mekarkage NaginataImage
Specialty: the senju clan technics and chakra controll
Bloodline Trait: Senju clan
Appearance: Image

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Your accepted oni! Thanks for joining!

MUST READ THIS ALL RPERS!
You Can make ANOTHER character to join into the chunin Exams

Here is the Format:
1.EVERYONE NEEDS A PARTNER! If it isn't a human then u can make one up.

2. First Round: Survival: You and your partner must make their way through a giant maze with hundreds of traps

3. Second Round: Talent show: You show your best or best looking technique on a dummy to see how much damage you do

4. Third and Final round: FIght: You and your partner have been split up. Then you fight all of the other Genin in tournament style fighting. I really only want 2-3 post for each fight per person.

5. I will call everyone out on godmodding and when im fighting Dark Clown will call me out. If u godmod then you will be ejected from the fight. You still may become a chunin if i like the way you posted in the other rounds and before your godmodding

6. Have fun!

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Great I got to be in charge LOL. So really no Kage wants to have a rogue brother =( oh well(excluding holy cause he already has a brother)

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:53 pm

I have to have a parther?
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:56 pm

No jodi ur not a genin. This is only for people who have genin chara. Ur chara is Jounin.

Ranks

Academy Student-> Genin-> Chunin-> Jounin-> Anbu-> Kage

There are also Sanin but i dont think anyone is going to be one.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:05 pm

wait does that mean i have to change one into a Genin

onirukon
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!