Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 pm

When i was done with my fruit i jump from tree to tree bored in till i saw the kage"This should be fun i said ti myself".I jump a little close and threw a dagger and it land and stay in his back.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Kai took the dagger out of his back. It didn't his his flesh for he had an armor all aroung his body. He took the knife out and looked at the craftmanship. "Who would want to hurt me?" Kai said. He stabbed the ground and surveyed the area around him. There in the trees was Morgen "Ahhh so it was you..." Kai said. He then disapeared. Kai then appeared in a building. He quickly repaired his armor then appeared behind Morgen "So whats with the hostility?" Kai asked Morgen "I'm really not in the mood. If you haven't heard we are about to be attacked soon..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm

I turn around"I don't like you kage and am noting fighting but if am need i said".I jump behind him and had another dagger at his throat.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:06 pm

(OOC:Sorry about the absence. Parents took the computer and I didn't have time to post this morning. :3)

Kiyoko began to wonder whether all of this was worth it when they finally escaped the eclipsing fog and managed to see the huge village towering above her. "Wow...Did it grow?" A small smile played across her fine lips at the thought, memories worming their way into her mind. The most prominent was one of her and Keiko training the day before their graduation exam. Kiyoko knew she was going to pass, and knew Keiko was going to pass, but her sister had no faith in herself. So Kiyoko had taken her to the training field and gone over everything she could remember for her. By the end of it, both girls were exhausted and out hours after curfew. They had stumbled home to their anxious parents, who welcomed them with worried arms. The next day, they both passed, and became Smoke Shinobi. Proudly, they sketched flowers onto the back of their headbands to mark them as their own. Kiyoko's headband rested under her cloak, around her neck. It had the Akatsuki slash through it that announced she had long denounced her village from herself. The flower still existed though, pressing against her throat. "I wonder if Keiko still has hers? I believe she would, she's that kind of girl."

"HALT! State your name and purpose." The harsh sound brought Kiyoko back down to earth, her bright green eyes zeroing in on those of the guard's, their expression cold and demented. "Inu Zukinora. I've come to the village for a vacation. I assume that's not breaking any laws. Is it?" Her statement was sarcastic, making fun of the guard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Keiko snapped out of her silent reverie, noticing Kei-Sama was gone and Miu was running off. "Miu!!!" She turned and ran after her, losing her from sight in a moment. "Crap!" She continued to run, looking around for the small girl worriedly. "Miu! Miuuuuuuuu!!!!!" Keiko ran faster and faster, her dark red eyes scanning the streets.

"MIUUUUUUU!!!!!"
Image Image ImageImage

Aerissa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Kai looked at Morgen "You so have a crush on the Kage..." Kai then dissapeared from Morgens view. He then reapeared near Keiko. "Keiko! Calm down. I was just with Miu. She is on the rooftop over there. She is probably eating the ramen or ice cream i got her...now come I need you to go and prepare for the battle coming" Kai said to Keiko. Kai kissed Keiko's hand, bowed and disapeared again. Now he was back infront of Morgen and away from her knife "You are very enthusiastic about your hate for me..."

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:14 pm

I pull off my mask so i could talk better and throw my dagger at him"You think i would have a crush on you well your wrong i like no one".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 pm

"My name isn't noone its Kai and i know you like this..." Kai then caught the dagger. He then threw it away. Kai then walked over to Morgen and got into her face. "So you are sure you dont like the Kage? Because..." Kai then brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her. "I think you do..." Kai then heared something in the distance "They will be here by tonight..." Kai then stood up "Well i guess your fighting with me..."

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:24 pm

I was frozen were i was only my lip's were working"Am still not fight with you kage and am sure you do that to ever girl you meet".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm

"No i dont actually..." Kai said not looking back at Morgen. He looked towards the horizion. He started to see heads of snakes. They were huge. "It would take 10 or 20 shinobi just to take one of those snakes out...We can't fight them without the Forrest Village..." Kai said to himself but pretty loudly. "The war will be huge...many will die...I can't let that happen..." Kai said outloud again. "I wonder how many ninja will be coming from the Ice village...We need their elite..." Kai then looked at the horizon again. The snakes were getting closer.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:38 pm

I got up and stood by his side and saw the giant snake's and shiver not from the cold but from the snake's"Well i guess i can help or do you not want me to".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:47 pm

As Angel was looking at a portrait of his mother and father a bird appeared at the window. Angel opened it and read the message. Some 50 ninjas were already lined up and ready to go. "Listen up everyone. It seems that someone related to Orochimaru has set an attack close or in the village hidden in the smoke, we shall go and assist them in anyway we can. I will say this once, if any of you try or break the treaty I personally will kill you, is that understood?" He said as they were all paying attention to him. He was a laid back kage but when it came up to doing missions he was serious. Everyone in the village knew not to disobey him because the consequences were deadly since he was the one that executed them. After he had talked to them they all responded back "Yes Sir!!!"

Soon they were all jumping from branch to branch, he was the on infront and behind him were some of the ANBU followed by those of lower rank. Moments later they all appeared infront of the village.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm

"I WANNA BEAT UP BAD PEOPLE,"she said with fighting gestures."I want to summon Froggy Man,"she said happily. Miu finished her ramen quickly and happily. She then basically dug into her ice cream not hearing keiko looking for her because of the ice cream."Im full,"she said as Kai went away to talk to some person in a tree."Okay sensei i will talk to you later,"she said walking in the opposite direction coming back to the good side of town.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Kai looked at the snakes coming towards the village. He bit his thumb and summoned toads. Among the toads was Gamahiro and Gamaken. "All of you! Go attack the snakes or hold them off until we get there." The toads then hopped off towards the snakes. Kai then saw the Ice ninja "Ice Shinobi! Up here!" Kai called to them. He then looked at Morgen "I need your help with this fight..." He also called for Miu "MIU! Come over here! I need you to stay with me in case something happens..."

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Fine i said and pull my mask back on and jump out of the tree and ran with the frog's towards the snake's and pull out my dueling sword's and start to cut up the one snake at a time.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:12 pm

"Hmm okey dokey,"said Miu running towards Kai."Why are the wormy things attacking our village,"said Miu as she got next to him."Did we upset the wormy things somehow,"asked the confused Miu."Also I want to fight and make a Froggy man appear,"said Miu pouting and pushing her cheeks out. She had seen Kais summoning technique and summoned a Big Toad."Hey it is mister froggy man,"said Miu waving at the giant toad."You must be joking my first summoner is just a little kid,"he said in dismay.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:15 pm

(lol there are ALOT of snakes and they are really strong so remeber that when you get closer to the middle part of it ok? They cant be cut down so easy at that point where the strongest are)

"GAMABUNTA!" Kai exclaimed "WHAT! MIU WHAT DID YOU DO!!" Kai said angrily "How are we suppose to supprise them now..." Face palm count: 1. "Ok Miu...lets try and do this again. Make a smaller Toad..." Gamabunta then left. "Well...thats alot of powerful chakara you have Miu." Kai ruffled her hair again " But don't use so much this time. Only a little"

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:21 pm

(Ya i know chris am not dumb)

The snake i was trying to chop up dodge ever attack and try to bite me but i jump up just in time or so i thought but one of his fang's got stuck in my arm and i scream in pain for a second and then jump into a close by tree.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:27 pm

"How do I make small froggy man then and sensei I dont like it when you mess with my hair,"said Miu fixing her hair redoing the summoning and making a small soldier frog come out."Uhm this any better sensei,"said Miu looking at the frog that was about Kais height and stockily built."I used less chakra this time I think,"said Miu waving at the frog who stood their like a boulder showing no emotion and all he did was steadily breathe."Uhm is there something wrong with Mr.Froggyman,"asked Miu confused.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Kai looked at the toad "Much better...Now send the toad into battle" Kai told Miu sternly. Kai then did another hand sign. Then he pressed his hand on the ground. The tree that they were on then was lifted into the ground. The tree the rised up high into the sky and brough them ontop of the battle field. The toads were fighting some of the snakes. At the middle was most of Akatsuke. They wore their robes and watched the carnage around them. "Miu...if you ever see those people down their the run. They only want you for you eyes. Dont believe anything they tell you..." Kai then remebered the few months he was part of Akatsuke. Noone knew about it other thank Kiyoko. He had taken the Alias Kentaki and killed many. He was ashamed of those few months.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:58 pm

"ATTACK MR.FROGGY MAN,"said Miu as the Frog disappeared and reappeared on the battlefield."Uhm why are they so bad,"asked the confused Miu."And my eyes you mean my winegan,"she said really confused."Then we should beat them up,"said Miu about to run off and attempt to kick some Akatsuki ass. Miu wondered why her sensei thought these people were bad but if he said so she would listen cause she didnt know who these people were and sensei knew everything in her opinion.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!