Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:03 pm

I jump up on to the tree the kage was on.My arm was blooding bad but i did not care i look at the little girl"What is a kid doing here this is to dangerous kage".
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm

"Water style water shark bomb jutsu" Blade says making the hand sings as a snake descends towards him. The water shark rises up into the sharks mouth drowning it. "Style change Zabuza Momachi" Blade says sending Samehada back to the scroll and bringing out the Executioner's Blade.

"Water style water dragon jutsu!" Blade yells out sending a large water dragon toward some of the stronger snakes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Kai held onto Morgen. "Are you ok?" He then took out a medical kit and cleaned her wound. He then called over a medical ninja. "Miu! Dont go into battle without me..." Kai then jumped into the huge army of Akatsuke. Kai then killed one Akatsuke by surprise. Akatsuke had alot of members and alot of weak members also. Kai then flipped another few and killed them. Kai then jumped into the tree he jumped from. "So many...Akatsuke and snakes..." Kai said.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Ya i know i said and rolled my shirt back down and pull off my mask"There has to be someway to beat them there not enough ninja".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:39 pm

"Mr Big Froggy Man can help right sensei,"said Miu as she saw him come down attacking some of the evil people around them. She though tit would be a good time so summon the big froggy from before. But she just shot tempest and blades of wind at the akatsuki members."I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU UP YOU BAD GUYS,"said Miu with a lot of enthusiasm creating a shadow clone and spinning throwing it at an akatsuki member. She then shot two wind blades at the akatsuki member while he focused on the clone she managed to slice him with both.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Angel was looking around when he saw Kai call them. The snakes were big some small . But it still made no difference thought. His tema activated their sharingan. "Destroy as many as you can" he said as he activated his sharingan to level 3, he was able to see everyones chakra flow. He summoned the Queen of Slugs." Sluggy(its nick name) I want you to assit everyone can in battle" he said as it started turning into a hundred of them. He jumped next to Kai" So what is the status" he said as he took out his sword.

He was only going to use his Magenkyo if it was needed.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Kai looked at Miu "You got wind jutsu?" Kai said. He then flipped another Akatsuki member and stabbed it in the back and threw the member into some snakes. He then picked up a snake and whipped some other snakes and Akatsuki members hurting them badly. Kai then did a hand sign and his hand went on fire. He then channeled the fire into a spear like form and threw it at an Akatsuki member. Spearing the member through the brain with another. He then did the handsign again making another two spears and speared another two Akatsuki member "This is a nice fight..." Kai then jumped back into the tree with Morgen " There is a way to beat them...My ultimate technique..."

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 pm

I made 6 fire spear's and it hit 10 target's"Haha mine's better kage".I pull out some dagger's and threw them and three missed two hit"Damm stupid akatsuki i just want to kill them all and there form member to".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 pm

"Wind what,"said Miu confused."I just randomly focused and I shot stuff,"she said as a big rock hit her in the head."OWW,"she said looking at the akatsuki member with angry eyes disappearing and reappearing behind him punching him a lot and kicking him where guys dont want to get hit."BIG MEANIE FACE,"said Miu as she finished some strong ninjas from akatsuki surrounded her."Uhh woops,she said as she unknowingly activated rinnegan and using a lightning release taking them down."Huh what happened,"she said falling down drained and in pain.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 pm

"Nice...you copied my technique...: Kai said to Morgen. He then focused on his open palm. He then did something that resembled a rasengan but it was on fire. He then closed his hand and the fire engulfed his hand. Kai then used his wind to punch through a few snakes. "Thats one of my unique moves...noone knows it other than me...takes alot of training" Kai then noticed Miu using her rinnegan. "And so it begins. The rinnegan will be labeled..." Kai ran over to Miu and caughed her from hitting the ground and put her on his back "Miu? Are you ok?"

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 pm

"It hurts,"she said as her eyes started bleeding."It is worse then having eaten too much ice cream too fast,"she said unable to move and in complete pain."Se-sensei whats happening,"she said scared. Miu would have curled up into a small ball if she could but all she could was lay their in pain and with her eyes bleeding. Miu was using the last of her energy just to stay awake. She almost passed out but managed to keep enough energy to stay awake."Im scared sensei,"she said quietly.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:24 pm

I rush out to them and throw five fire spear's at the akatsuki men"Get her out of here kage it's to dangerous like i said before".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Kai looked at Miu. "Miu are you ok?" Kai then turned his biyakugan on. Her chakara was building to extreme amounts in her eyes. "Miu...Cmon you need to get somewhere safe" Kai called over Medical ninja to take her to the village. Kai then got angry. Miu was like the daughter he never had. He stared at the Akatsuke members. His chakara flowed around him. His eyes said everything. He knew these were just the lackies and the main members weren't here yet. That didn't stop kai from killing. He had two secret techniques. One he used in extreme situtations...and one he has used once. He was going to use the extreme situation one. He then did hand signs so fast that even a high trained Uchiha could only make out half of the signs. His mind was on one thing and that was death. Kai then finished it off and put his hands above his head. "ONII KURO KASAII!" a black flame then appeared in his hands. Then fire started to grow. He then threw it in the air. He targeted all Akatsuke and all snakes with the move and peices of the inferno hit them burning them. As the flames past, they were all gone. Kai fell down onto his knee and then layed on his back panting. His legs hurt and so did his hands. No burns though. He was to trained for that. "Thank god...we defeated the first wave...lets wait here for the main wave filled with strong Akatsuke" Kai said on the floor

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:56 pm

I ran over to him and stare down at him"Are you ok kage that some powerful move there".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Miu passed out having a weird dream. It was sensei and Keiko and everyone else and then it was herself. She saw another version of herself attacking everyone with the bad akatsuki people from before while she, kai, and Keiko all fought against each other. Miu woke up a little while later seeing chakra doctors around her. She recognized all of them and got up."Whats happening,"said Miu confused."Its better if you rest for now your sensei is takign care of everything miu,"said The doctor with a smileMiu nodded and went back to resting.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:55 pm

(Mmm that attack sounds a lot like amaterasu....idk just wondering)

Angel had killed a lot of the snakes and some of the akatsuki. He felt their chakra wasn't good enough for them to be the real ones. They were probably scammed with power and riches only to be killed. He appeared next to Kai, still with his sharingan activated. He had used a fair amount of his chakra."Kai are you sure you can still battle? I still haven't used some of my good attack yet if you want my people and I as well as the ones from your town can help. You can rest. I bet they were sended to try to read our attack level and chances are is that they probably know that u might use your attack again" he said as he looked around. Most of the snakes were charred black and the akatsuki members didn't even have a ring.

Angel had the ring that his father had when he was in it but that always meant that they were after him and his magenkyo as well. He had summoned a couple od the snails. They all merged to form a snail the size of Angel. "I want you to try to heal him as much as you can ok?" He said as the snail nodded.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:40 am

"Master Renstkage! It is an urgent matter!"

Semai, her personal assistant entered her office without warning as she spoke in such a loud voice. The message within her assistant's hand had the seal of the Soromkage. It only meant that the trouble she was foreseeing had come to pass. Placing down the documents upon her desk, she took the written message and unraveled the words written. It was as she had predicted. Orochimaru had released his terror towards one of the Villages. This was not unexpected in her case. She leaned upon her chair and closed her eyes briefly. A plan must be conducted within her mind immediately. However...

"Master Yukiko! Please! This is an emergency!!!"

The Renstkage could feel and hear the frustration her young assistant had. There were many reasons to feel such although; she does not appreciate directing it towards her. Thus, she threw a kunai near her face. It did not graze her right cheek. However, it was truly a narrow escape. It silenced Semai, understanding that the Lady Kage did not like being hurried with such a major decision. After a few moments, she opened her amber eyes and placed her hands under her chin. The choice had been made.

"Semai. Assemble 20 platoons of ANBU and 50 Units of Jounin group. Do get my guards. Arrange for the remaining ninja personnel to be alert. Increase our defenses. I do not want to be taken by surprise. In addition, I want you to stay here."

Renstkage knew that her disciple and assistant would complain or reject her decision about her. It was clear that Semai wanted to join in the front lines however; she had no one better to trust for the safety of the village but her. In her absence, the Forest Village is naked as day. Enemies would take this opportunity to destroy them. This is something she would never allow. Another thing, there is no assurance that this message would not be a trap. However, she needed to see the situation personally.

"Master Yukiko! Please do not do this! I should be by your side!"

The Lady Kage stood from her chair as she had finished the reply from the message. It was only brief. "I will come." In those simple words, her authority and consideration had been weighed. Her golden eyes gazed at Semai and handed her the message to be sent to the Soromkage. It bore her official insignia.

"Semai. You are the only I can trust to guard the Village while I am away. Do not betray my confidence."

With that said in a calm demeanor, Lady Yukiko left her office as she prepared for the departure towards the Soromkage's territory. This would be her first time to be leaving the village ever since she had been assigned as the Renstkage.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:50 am

(well Onii Kuro Kasaii means Black Devil Fire. So i just wanted something cool lol. My ultimate technique is much more powerful. And can kill Kai with it. I will reveal the first time he used it in the story...Im just wondering if all of the Kage's has their most powerful techinique. Becuz if you write it down or have it written down then it becomes part of the scroll of the Kage's.)

Kai looked at Angel "Im ok really...i just need some chakara to come back then I will be fine..." Kai said laying down. He got back to his feet. A medical ninja came over and healed some broken bones he had from the weight of the chakara in his hands and legs. "Now where is the RenstKage? He use to be good friends with her. They had gone on many missions with her squad. He remebered the last time they spoke was at the Chunin exams, final round. He couldn't remember who won. He really didn't like to bring that time period up. After the Chunin exams is when he went to Akatsuke. Not because of losing or winning or whatever. It was because they promised alot of power for him. When they didn't give it to him he came back to his village and worked his way to Kage.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:12 am

(OCC:so what are exactly waiting for the actual akatsuki wave?)

Miu had gotten up in a somewhat trance."Huh what,"she said as she just continued to walk forward. The doctors weren't there anymore. They were probably on the front lines helping the injured. Thats when she felt the chakra. The chakra those people had before but stronger and worse. Miu would have fought but she knew she couldnt win and at the moment she couldn't control her body."Sensei,"she said hoping somehow he would be able to hear her,but she had to be ready if he didnt. After trying to regain control of her body she stopped and breathed heavily still in some pain from the rinnegan bleeding.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:25 am

(we are waiting for more ppl to get on, and for the forrest ninja to come)

Kai looked around. Where was Miu? Kai saw her looking for him. "Miu are you ok?" Kai said walking over to her. He would have run if he had the energy. "Miu its to dangerous here...go get ready for the chunin exams. They are tommorow so be ready for them."

Dento looked at the battle going on. When he saw Kai destroy all of the snakes and akatsuke, he knew that he deserved to be Kage. He tried to copy the move but only got one hand sign. He then ran back to his village. The chunin exams were tommrow

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!