Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

A Nations Demise

A Nations Demise

a part of “A Nations Demise”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

With expansion out into space, all sorts of things are possible. The Three Powers that now occupy Earth have expanded outwards, and run into a different kind of intelligence. One that, if provoked, can wipe out the entire human race.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Nations Demise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Nations Demise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Nations Demise"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: A Nations Demise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:40 am

Alrighty! If I missed anything, please feel free to let me know (Kindly though... >.> rudeness will be ignored)

So! I'm wondering, should I open a new thread to give pics of the three Vessels?? Or are we all good on that?

Also, any and all suggestions are more than welcome! ^.^ Thanks so much!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:53 am

I'd like to join haven't decided which nation however...

And pics of the ships would be lovely.

Bugbuster
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:58 am

Yeah pictures of the ships would be awesome sauce. And I'd be willing to play Cecil's brother. And just making sure, it's anime right? :3 oh and inukaitu since I'm reserving :) and I'll take a different spot if you had someone else in mind for the special spot ^^

Meow Meow
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:19 am

Ooh! Pics of ships it is then :D Thanks so much for the interest!! Take your time ;) I look forward to your decision! ^.^

Meow! Hello! Thanks so much for the interest and yes! You're more than welcome to play the brother ^.^ Thank you so much! Also, yes, anime is my preference but if you prefer realistic that's fine too :)

Siryn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:26 am

I've decided to take a Orvianti Ace Pilot. ^.^

Bugbuster
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:45 am

Yay! Got you guys down for those parts :) Spread the word if you know anyone interested in this style RP :) I'm off to work on my character real quick because apparently I need one before I can open up a new topic -.- I got the pics of the vessels though ^.^

Siryn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:50 am

Another quality RP by Qaida. Hooray! =D

As for my reservation, I'll take one of the Orvianti pilots.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:18 am

Wouldn't mind reserving an Orvianti pilot. If they're aren't all ninja'd yet.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticcarrot on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:35 am

Would like to reserve a Drastonia Pilot if you would be so kind.

chaoticcarrot
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:38 am

Count. Me. In.

Reserve me for the fourth Drastonia pilot, please.
I am not ┙insane.┍
I am just extremely ┙dedicated┍
to the act of losing my ┙mind.┍

R.T.M.X.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:14 am

I‘ma ninja that last Orvanti spot if you don‘t mind. Gonna start my character later tonight. (Totaly nerdgasmed on myself seeing and reading about this rp.)

Edit: I don‘t mind going to the evil spot but I‘d love it more if you made a fourth Orivanti spot. Seeing as how I missed one of the reservations for them. So either make a fourth Orivanti that I will reserve or I‘ll just play the evil nation which its name is dawning on me right now.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 am

Holy cow! Hi everyone :) So!!! Yes, everyone that's reserved may have what they reserved in the order that they came post wise here ^.^

Mega: Hmm... Well, I don't see why not to having a fourth pilot for the Orvanti vessel. I do need those bad guys though XD (Kinda surprised no one wants a bad guy spot >.>) Anyhow! I'll do that for you, the fourth Pilot for the Orvanti.... coming right up ^.^

Thanks so much guys! PM me if you have any questions :D

Siryn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:42 am

Well, I suppose I'll be that person and reserve a character for Kiritine.
I always love playing a bit of the bad guy anyways.

I do have to work quite a bit this week, but I'll try to get a W.I.P. in by sometime Friday or Saturday.
Beware of he who took them
He goes by many names.
The Bogeyman, the Shadowed one,
but all are he, the same.

And if you take what is not yours
there can be no doubt
He'll stretch your skin until it snaps,
and all the blood drains out.

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Hey Silent! Thanks so much for the interest!! :) I'll get you down on the reserve ^.^

Also, now that I'm off work and that good jazz, I'll get the other forum up for the pics of the vessels and add that extra pilot slot for Mega :D

Siryn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Can I reserve a Kiritine? Bad guys are the cool guys.

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Ooh!!! Yes! you may have one of the Kiritine! XD They are the cool guys ;) Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to your character!

EDIT: Well, I think what I'm going to do is take the last Kiritine pilot position myself. I usually play two characters anyway in most RP's that I run. In any case, this will help me to do a few things that I have planned for the RP if I have a small hand in the Kiritine nation :) I hope that's alright with everyone!! Thanks so much ;)

Forget that plan!! ^.^ I have something better, or rather someone better hehehe. Thanks so much Legacy for contacting me with your interest in the RP! I'm super excited to have you on board!!! This'll work out so much better now :D Yay!! Gosh I can't wait for things to get moving!! I'm really happy ^.^

Also, just as a reminder to you guys, I'll be leaving tomorrow night for a camping trip this weekend. I'll be back Sunday night though :D So please have your characters in to me by then (even if they're just WIP's) I want you to have something up that way even if you have to work on it as we RP you still have your spot and I don't have to go hunting for more peoples or remove that spot completely okay? ^.^

Siryn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:31 pm

I was instructed to quit lurking and introduce myself.

So hi! Looking forward to this very much!

legacy14
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:22 am

Holy cow Diarmuid!!! You're character... literally had me on the edge of my seat... I think I'm still trembling >.> Wow!!! God I can't wait to see him in action >.< That's going to be amazingly epic!!! XD Oh man... I just can't even describe in words how excited I am LOL.

Great work!! I'm super pleased with him and I'm really looking forward to more characters :D

Siryn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:57 am

I had problems logging on last night and couldn't work with the Character sheet. Also, I have to go tech crew for today until 9:00 pm (Hurray >.<) And so yea... I'll start my character up tonight. BTW. I'm reserving that super looking Knight mech, so you better not mess with me!

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!