Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Necropolis: Guidelines and Signup

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Necropolis: Guidelines and Signup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:45 am

Futuristic roleplay.

Magic allowed.

Post here if interested.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:46 am

Space reserved for stuff to be later added as seperate post, blah blah blah.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:56 am

If this is still active I'd be interested. I'm not to sure how many other people would get into it, but hey, if I can carry on two characters I can carry on three.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:21 am

Yeah, take it and run! I'm sure that people'll become interested as they come, and as I'm sure you know, you're welcome to invite non-GWingers.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:31 pm

Hell, I brought in Zeke, Claude Faile and air. I'm running as fast as I can : P

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:58 pm

Name: Dave
Class: Dragoon/Therian
Race: Human
Powers:
Dragoon - can summon certain beasts to his aid, mostly just wolves but if he concentrates hard enough a bear might make an appearance or two.
Therian - He has the ability to change his shape fully into a wolf. No in betweens because he is not nearly experienced enough to control progress of the transformation. And every full moon he changes completely into a wolf regardless of his choice. Telepathic when transformed except during the full moon. (full moon to be dictated by other players, within reason)
Skills: A very skilled archer making it his weapon of choice. He also carries a bo staff that extends to about four feet with switch blade type knives on the end making it a full five feet after the blades are extended. They can be extended seperately by the push of a button, compacts into about a foot and is carried in a holster on his right upper thigh.

OOC :: How's that look for a character?

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:23 pm

Post it in the Profiles forum. Label it as

[Necropolis] Dave

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:43 am

So before I start playing, what's the terrain look like? Is it a desolate wasteland, structural ruins, high tech city, warzone?

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bianca`Gheddafi on Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:52 pm

I'm interested, also - And I'm sure I could carry on another character.

Bianca`Gheddafi
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:25 am

Another player would be more than welcome Miss. Please feel free to cross over or to begin anew. : )

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Tancer on Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:08 pm

I would like to join aswel. I think I'll make a char up on the spot, But I have a pretty good idea what he'll be.
"I smash my head against the wall
Dark moments, go go!
I got a pain, and no one knows
It's so wicked in every way" - The fair sex

Drake Tancer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:18 pm

Splendid. Just post it in the profile area : )

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:13 am

I'm in. Yea I'm a man of few words.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:30 pm

If it is still open I'm in.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Re: Guidelines and Signup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel .S. on Thu May 24, 2007 3:25 am

Hey is it still open? sorry i'm late had another battle to take care of..
OOC: That and im new to the site
Darkness is easy to live for but not easy to escape from...
Angel .S.

Angel .S.
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice in Wonderland on Fri May 25, 2007 3:09 pm

Is this thing still active?

I'd like to join with a character I made for general roleplaying usage.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Alice in Wonderland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nils on Fri May 25, 2007 4:01 pm

Necropolis, like any other RPG, is open as long as you're game.

The above Necropolis discussion seems to have ended abruptly, and I'm not sure if they were planning to make it chat-based. However, the forum part of it seems to have flourished once. Take a look at that and feel free to post or create another RPG here!

I'm game and would look forward to role-playing with you, Angel and Alice!

Nils
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadpool24 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:36 pm

I'm into it, I'll just use a character I generally use. This place kind of is dead but, oh well.

deadpool24
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.