Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Need help fleshing out my character (sci-fantasy/modern)

a topic in The Academy, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Scholars

Wanting to improve your writing? The Scholars are here to help! Find guides, tutorials, and even 1-on-1 mentoring threads here!

Need help fleshing out my character (sci-fantasy/modern)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HelplessBystander on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Hey everyone,
It's HelplessBystander here, I'm new and I feel like I might need some feedback on my character and whether I could do more writing about her being more realistic and fun. I'm looking for some constructive feedback on whether her powers needed to be fleshed out more, does her backstory and personality work, and whether my writing style could do with improvement since I had this huge character arc already planned out for her and want to make it look kinda...genuine and endearing, I guess, to evoke that kind of emotions.

Character sheet here:
roleplay/the-manic-mind-of-man/characters/jane-blackmore

Intro post for the character here:
roleplay/the-manic-mind-of-man/places/the-source-of-mind?start=0#roleplay2724005

Looking forward to constructive feedback! ヾ(´・ω・`)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HelplessBystander
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!