Need help fleshing out my character (sci-fantasy/modern)

a topic in The Academy, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Scholars

Wanting to improve your writing? The Scholars are here to help! Find guides, tutorials, and even 1-on-1 mentoring threads here!

Need help fleshing out my character (sci-fantasy/modern)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HelplessBystander on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Hey everyone,
It's HelplessBystander here, I'm new and I feel like I might need some feedback on my character and whether I could do more writing about her being more realistic and fun. I'm looking for some constructive feedback on whether her powers needed to be fleshed out more, does her backstory and personality work, and whether my writing style could do with improvement since I had this huge character arc already planned out for her and want to make it look kinda...genuine and endearing, I guess, to evoke that kind of emotions.

Character sheet here:
roleplay/the-manic-mind-of-man/characters/jane-blackmore

Intro post for the character here:
roleplay/the-manic-mind-of-man/places/the-source-of-mind?start=0#roleplay2724005

Looking forward to constructive feedback! ヾ(´・ω・`)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HelplessBystander
Member for 3 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

So interesting

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sheylaphillips
Member for 0 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!