Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Need Rpers! Sol Sagev rp

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Need Rpers! Sol Sagev rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:21 am

This rp is based in a world called Gavilla that is parallel to Earth. Essentially that means that the landmasses and geography are all the same and even some of the people born on Earth have a duplicate there, though there lives can be very different. The world is based around magic with mostly a medieval level of technology, architecture, and clothing but with some interesting devices created with magic that mimic technology.

I am hoping that whoever joins is determined to stick it out and not join and never post, or post once and leave. I want people who really want to stay involved and who are creative with in depth characters. This is character driven so the story is dependent on you.

Sol Sagev is basically Los Vegas spelled backwards, since it is based on that city. So a city of gambling, entertainment, intrigue, and danger with magic and swords thrown in.

The world of Gavilla has many civilizations, races, cultures to choose from. Anything from Mythology and history at the height of it's development is ok. As long as the character is well thought out and not too overpowered, I would love for you to join.

I am very open to criticism and ideas and opinions about the rp. I want it to be fun and interesting for everyone so if we work together it will last longer.

If anyone needs help coming up with a character I have some ideas and I would love to help anyone with any questions they might have. If anyone is interested I would love someone to choose to be a villain. Since the characters will create the story just tell me what you have in mind and we can probably work it in.

Here is the link roleplay/sol-sagev/
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Need Rpers! Sol Sagev rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:43 pm

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but I think one post a month just isn't really fair considering how fast a post is bumped from the first page. If people never see it they can't join and won't post either. This rp is character driven, meaning we will create the story as we go. Picture a city similar to Los Vegas but more medieval in feel with magic, and swords, intrigue and danger around every corner. The city is ruled by guilds and crime bosses and gangs, each having their own laws and lawkeepers, making sure no one infringes on their turf. Come and join in. You can be any kind of fantasy character and from almost any civilization in history or from your imagination. Just be sure that you don't sign up unless you are going to stick with it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:33 pm

I am going to bump this again since it is no longer on the first page and I didn't see a post anywhere saying that I couldn't bump it up if that happened. So far I only have one person interested in this and I have also started this on another site. If you are interested in joining here and/or on the other site I would love to have you.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:30 am

Hey again gaiadarkstar! Just to clarify, you may bump your own topics. You are not allowed to create a new topic pointing to the same roleplay, as this clutters up the forum.

Hope that helps clear up your question!

-VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:36 pm

I don't think I made another topic about this. I am working hard on developing the world in the ooc part of the rp. I can't help worrying that despite my efforts no one will join. I doubt I will be able to do a good enough job by myself.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!