Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

I Need You To Love Me 2

I Need You To Love Me 2

a part of “I Need You To Love Me 2”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

A lot of people know about my Rp,I Need You To Love me. Well,Cupid's at it again setting up ex-couples but this time it's only a month.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Need You To Love Me 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] I Need You To Love Me 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:38 pm

dangsin wen dwaeji! is You stupid idiot pig!

Iris is REALLY bitter towards Ezra right now... Mainly due to all the crap she's been going through alone. I'll go and add a few to her character in a moment. But one that's hit her the hardest is the suicide that occured in front of her. Her little sister shot herself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:45 pm

I'm out for the night. See you all in the AM. Oh and Inno if your other RP is open, I'll hop in (The 1x1)
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:06 am

Beach-Born-Boy wrote:I'm out for the night. See you all in the AM. Oh and Inno if your other RP is open, I'll hop in (The 1x1)

It's very open! I don't want to go too much into it, seeing as this is a different RP OOC but... The male spot is open if you wanna create a CS for it, lol. I'm also very intense with it buuuuuuuuuut. : ]
Feel free!!
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Inno
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:56 am

Awesome! I'll put one up when I get home from school

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:40 pm

O_o *is itching to post, but has no ex*
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Go head. I'll PM the ex now. I don't know why he hasn't sent it yet.

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:53 am

If my character's heart breaker does not post within the next 24 hours I am dropping this RP, I don't have time for a RP with a person who won't cooperate. Thanks in advance.
"Fus Ro Dah !"
"I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee."

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:14 pm

I am really sorry lifeless doll. I'll pm her,if you want we can put you and gezzygezzy together,so you both can post.

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm willing to take some extra chars if need be Bleed.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:20 am

Its ok, I'm busy running a very large RP, anyway, so bye :3

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:44 pm

@ Beach Born Boy. Yay! Can you make a heartbreaker for GezzyGezzy,they deserve one for being so understanding. :D]

@ Lifeless Doll. Ok,Sorry about that. But,I love your roleplay. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Just letting everyone know I won't be around until monday or tuesday. Sorry!

Inno
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!