Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I Need You To Love Me 2

I Need You To Love Me 2

a part of “I Need You To Love Me 2”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

A lot of people know about my Rp,I Need You To Love me. Well,Cupid's at it again setting up ex-couples but this time it's only a month.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Need You To Love Me 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] I Need You To Love Me 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "I Need You To Love Me 2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] I Need You To Love Me 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:32 pm

I'd like to reserve an ex female spot please.
Last edited by Inno on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:32 pm

I would like to reserve an ex. She shall be a girl.
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Dibs on the same spot as the last one!
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:34 pm

I hope its ok I forgot to reserve a heartbreaker spot since I was so phyched when I saw this. I feel dumb XD. Anyway I hope she's ok thanks! ANd ignore my new discussion of I posted a character also a dumb move XD

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:27 pm

I love seeing you guys join this one because I thought that the frist one would last but now I have 403 view just on my OCC. It just awesome seeing you all still care. Love Ya,All. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Pairing up soon Bleed?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 am

Yea

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Baby, I got the last Male who is an Ex. I am very experienced with angsty characters. C:
"Fus Ro Dah !"
"I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee."

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:37 pm

am I too late to rejoin this? :(

@Beach-Born-Boy I love how your new character is Matt and Blair's son!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Cal,I'll make another spot for a girl. I got tons of Pm for boy heartbreakers so no worries. But after you,no more exs. You're one lucky lady,that I love how you RP. JK :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Oh yay! I'll get to work on my character! She'll be up soon

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Eep!!! Can I make a male heartbreaker?? I would love to be in this roleplay again! :D

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:21 pm

I feel really bad for asking but can you make another ex spot because all the ex's are girls and I need a ex if I'm gonna be a heartbreaker so? please?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Haha I had to Cal. Bleed set it up perfectly! And glad to see that we have so many people rearing to go for this!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby STARisRAWR on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:48 am

Gah reserve a boy heartbreaker?

STARisRAWR
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:09 pm

I can make a boy heartbreaker if you need one, but is that okay even if i wasn't in the last one? Well, I'll submit a char anyway k?
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Attention of all Characters,we just need one more heartbreaker to start. Welcome back Beach born boy and Midnight. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Haha glad to be back ;D It's MoonlightTheory :)

Cannot wait to start! Also, are the couples listed as is in the intro? Like heartbreaker 1 would be with ex 1, etc.? If so, I guess Brianna Parker is going to be with Kai XP Bad boys it is

And @foreverxraining I love that song by Big Bang- Blue. I love all their comeback songs :D

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:18 pm

I'm using The Random Choser I did last time. The Couples....or Exs.....or whatever will be at the bottom right before the where are they now.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!