Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Negotiation and Preperation

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Negotiation and Preperation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:11 pm

The Gilgamesh, the large steel cube which was home to The Defenders, had drifted idly in orbit from the L2 to the L1 cluster. As the sun rose behind the Earth, the silhouette of The Enkido could be seen heading towards the Gilgamesh, Zach and Ess at the controls.

The Enkido flew into the hangar and powered down as the massive doors shut behind it. The stairs lowered and the techs let out a cheer as the representatives from the Caligo Umbra, as well as their old friends descended the stairs.

The could possibly be two powerful factions on the side of The Defenders in as many days. The threats seemed downright managable now. If their simple arrival hadn't been enough, the appearance of another lively redhead had caused spirits to soar. The male mechanics now worked nonstop, doing their best to show off their mechanical prowess.

All-in-all, the arrival of The Enkido raised the spirit of everyone on board. It was time now for the actual discussions to take place.

In the same room Ess had briefed the pilots on the factory raid, now sat the rather large crowd, consisting of the teams from the Caligo Umbra, the L3 team, and The Defenders themselves.

At the front of the room stood Ess, her cool blue eyes scanning the room. It had only been a few days ago only she and Zach had been allowed in this room, but now with the burgeoning threats, everyone seemed to be looking for a peaceful solution to the problems, and maybe The Defenders was the way to acheive that...

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, let's get to work."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:36 pm

Han held up his hand making Ess pause.

Ess - Yes, Commander Richards?

Han stood up crossing his arm. He still had the band aid over his large bump.

Han - Before I go into questioning why you have a mad man on this ship who hit me in the head...very hard...

Base smirks and tries to hold back his laughter as he whispers to Eota.

Base - He got hit with a meat tenderizer!

Eota shook his head holding back his laughter better than Base. Han glared at Base.

Han - Yes! Everyone knows that, already Base!

Han took in a deep breath again collecting his thoughts.

Han - As you might have heard from Ensign Eota, the }{G wish to speak with the Defenders.

Han looked around over the group. Trying to see what everyone's response was to the mention of the }{G.

Han - I do not know how all of you feel about this, however, I do suggest that we do at least speak with them. The members of the }{G as you all know are much more than simple Ace pilots. They're skills, as far as I know, rank higher than anyone in this room. This is not to offend anyone, but it is the truth. Their help in the coming mission will insure a victory. Let me remind everyone here of the events from our previous mission. We walked into a trap last time. There is some reason backing Jyotika's occupation of the Sanc Kingdom. I fear...that if he was willing to have his own base blown up to possibly secure the Gundam, then what will he do with a nation that is not his own? Also, his forces were much further developed than we had originally thought, and perhaps, Val can give us some more insight on that, but...who knows what we could be walking into this time.

Han then focused on Zach.

Han - You must also take into account, Jyotika might use this against us. If the innocent people of your home die, he could turn the blame around on us, and gain further support. The situation does not look good...but when has it ever?

Han sat back down in his seat letting his words sink in. He looked around the room at the people who filled it. He didn't know if he could trust these new people from Earth. He would have to look out for Lisa, Eota, Base, and Stacy, but for now, he'd bury these feelings.

Han - If you do want to meet with the }{G, I can contact Kiyoshi.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:54 pm

Val stood up and cleared his throat.

"For those of you who don't know me, which I believe is a majority of you, my name is Val Thrall, and I am the leader of the Caligo Umbra. We're a group that until recently had small bases around the world, but as you were just informed, the one in Asia was destroyed when Zach and the others attacked. Now, as far as Jyotika is concerned, I can confirm that he had no idea there would be a Gundam sent to attack him. So I think we can rule out the fact that he planned an ambush to capture the Gundam. As for the explosion of the Ms factory and the inside support for the escape, that cam from myself and my Caligo Elites that were stationed in the base. As for the number of Ms that Jyotika has, well I really can't say. However, before you made your move, Jyotika attempted an assassination of his personal, well his own personal slave to be blunt. She was supposed to die in a helicopter explosion, that used some of our equipment, to make it look like we we're responsible. But she survived and made her way back to our base. As of now, she's in a hospital in downtown Boston, Massachusetts. She has extensive inside knowledge of Jyotika's operation, well at least until she arrived at our base. So once she's feeling better, which hopefully will be soon, she can give us a better idea of what we're up against. And from my dealing with this madman, I can tell you that he will not think twice before he sacrifices the good people of Sanc Kingdom, and yes, I as well believe that any attempt to remove him from there by force will only gain him support, especially if Mobile Suits are involved. So as of right now, without the inside knowledge from Takimi, the only way I can see to solve this is to take it right to the heart of the problem, but we know what happened last time that was tried, so I'll leave the actually planning up to those with more brilliant minds than myself."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:05 pm

Han looked over at Val for a moment. Maybe he had been incorrect during the mission that Jyotika was after the Gundam, but it made sense to him at the time.

Han - You left this girl on Earth? We need to get here somewhere safe, other than a hospital. Especially, if there's some band of Ninja's after her.

Base - Ninja's, giant robots...this is so cool!

Eota - Sounds like some crazy anime to me.

Han - Quiet you two. I suggest if we go back to Earth, we make sure Takami is safe first. Gather whatever information we can for her, then sneak into the Sanc Kingdom. At least a team of us. Find out what's going on, then, possibly move in for an attack.

Han then turned to Zach.

Han - Just give the word and I'll contact the }{G.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:16 pm

"I'm sorry, but I didn't have much of a choice. It's a miracle that Takimi survived at all, not to mention the emergency evacuation that we had to do from the Asia Nation base, I wasn't sure she'd be able to survive without immediate medical attention."

"Alright, so we'll go down, get Takimi and get whatever information was can from her."

"Lina, James, and myself will go down, and whomever you wish to send down as well."

"Actually I'm going to stay with Ess and see if there's anything I can do around here. Uh, if that's OK with you Sir."
Lina lowered her head slightly, this was now a military situation and she needed to act like it.

"Well if they allow you to, than you can stay. So James, myself and two or three of your people. Takimi should at least be in condition to talk, and hopefully she'll remember everything."

Val looked around the room to see what reactions he was going to get. Val wasn't sure if they trusted him or not, and in all fairness, he didn't blame them. If he was in their position, he wouldn't trust him either. Val only hoped that any help he could give them would be enough to help them along.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:24 pm

Han - Zach, should stay here. The two leaders of the Defenders should be here, you need to continue to make general plans for our mission in the Sanc Kingdom, as well as be here for the }{G, since Kiyoshi said Kaden wanted to speak directly to Zach. Eota, you were down on Earth so you understand that situation better, you'll stay here as well to relate the events to Kiyoshi. Base and I will go down.

Base - But I'm supposed to spend the rest of the day with Stacy!

Han - Tough.

Han looked to Val once more, ignoring anymore of Base's complaints.

Han - I'm going because I have years of combat experience. If something does happen, might as well be prepared.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:38 pm

OOC: I've got a topic up that could easily be used as the next step for this. http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3814#3814

Val nodded.

"It's always good to have experienced soldiers around in times such as these and any help is greatly appreciated. The only thing I'm worried about is what move or moves will Jyotika have taken since we left."

Val took a deep breath and shook this head, then let it out. He looked to James then back to Han.

"I'm leaving this all in your hands. You make the calls and we follow them. So what's you plan of action Sir?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:48 pm

Han was surprised but he didn't show it. He slowly stood up and put his arms behind his back.

Han - We'll take two of our Taurus mobile suits, but we'll hide them before actually going into the city. Base will remain inside the cockpit of one of the Taurus, ready for action, if it is needed. Val, avoid contacting your people until we get to Earth. If Jyotika and whoever he has sent to possibly deal with Takimi, or you, is monitoring communications, I want it to be as near of surprise as possible that we've returned. Is there anywhere we can load up on firearms and ammunition. Particularly...grenades.

Everyone looked a bit shocked after Han mentioned grenades. They could understand the need for firearms, but something like grenades. Han saw their shocked looks and shook his head.

Han - I understand the dangers of using them, but we could possibly go up against a ninja, and I don't know about you...but I've heard what one could do. Move in ways we don't understand, amazing speed, fully training to accomplish his or her mission to the letter, and possibly cut bullets in half. I don't know how possible all of that is, but, I've seen very few survive from a grenade.

Han went quiet again, looking over everyone.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:01 am

Val nodded as Han spoke about not contacting the Caligo Umbra.

"Actually sir, we do have a small cash of ammunition that stored several kilometers away from the base. If it hasn't been discovered, there should be ammunition for a standard MS gun, plus infantry ammo and a stash of grenades. Several medical kits, body amour. Should even been some food stashed there, unless the raccoons got to it again. Pretty much enough to last a few days stuck out there."

"The stash is three point five six kilometers due west of where you picked us up. And, as of the last check, which was three days ago, everything was there. Which means those traps we set for the raccoons worked."

Lina rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe that those two were worrying about the damn raccoon problem at a time like this. But that could work to an advantage, if they put so much work into something as small as a raccoon problem, then the Defenders might be impressed with how much work they put into a project like the Hyperion, or other serious matters.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:12 am

Han made a slight nod, then looked to Ess and Zach.

Han - If you don't mind, Val and his people will take the shuttle we came back from Earth on, down to the surface. The Taurus's will not need to be equipped with Atmochutes, because we'll have the Taurus on board the shuttle. If it's needed Base and I will provide cover for the Enkido, for as long as we can, but I doubt we'll have to leave the shuttle.. We'll land near this weapons cash, and then make any additional plans from there. I want to get down there, get Takimi and get back up here, as fast as we can. The longer we stay on Earth, the more time Jyotika has an opprotunity to do something to us.

Ess and Zach nodded in agreement with Han.

Ess - I'll have the Taurus prepped for another run through the Atmosphere, just in case.

Han then again looked over everyone in the room.

Han - Everyone here is vital to the future. If those of us from the Colonies, and those from Earth, can form an alliance, it makes me hopeful for a day of peace. Even if it is temporary.

Han paused for a moment. His thoughts were hopeful, that these were the steps that Kiyoshi would take if he was here.

Han - We'll be leaving in an hour...everyone get ready.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:53 am

Han watched as technicians loaded the two Taurus units on board the shuttle Zach, Eota, Base, and himself had used to escape from Jyotika before. Base and Eota walked up to Han. Base was wearing the same pilot suit that Han was, Eota was in his regular clothes.

Eota - You sure you don't want me to go with you?

Han - It's not that I question your ability, I just want someone here when Kiyoshi arrives.

Eota - You contacted him?

Han - No, I told Lisa to do it once Zach or Ess gave the word.

Base - Why can't Eota and I change places!

Han - Because, Eota has seen Val more than you.

Base - So!?

Han sighed shaking his head then put his helmet on stepping forward.

Han - Val is from Earth, I need someone here that can advocate that Val, at this time, seems honest in an allegiance with the Defenders. Kiyoshi, or other members of the }{G might not trust that. Since I can't be here, I want the most clear headed, and to the point member of my team here. I mean this in no disrespect, but you're not it Base. I'm going to need your head-strong nature on Earth, if anything happens.

Han smiled as he turned to look at his two Ensigns. They both had grown a little since they had left L3, both physically and mentally.

Han - Stacy will get over you not being here. It'll give her more time to work on Kiyoshi's mobile suit.

Base - Fine...whatever...let's just go. See ya, Eota.

Eota made a nod towards Base. Base waved slightly as he walked forward, then put on his helmet.

Eota - Take care, both of you.

Han nodded as he turned to walk behind base. He looked over his shoulder at Eota.

Han - If anything happens, I'll be sure to be in contact. If things turn to the worst possible scenario, don't hesitate to launch the cavalry.

Han stepped toward the shuttle. Val and his team were already on board, since they were going to pilot the shuttle down. Han and Base would ride in the cockpit of their mobile suits. Eota knew that Han meant for Zach, the }{G and even himself, to be the cavalry. Eota hoped it wouldn't come down to that, but it wouldn't be the first time they have been wrong about the ease of the situation. At least this time, they weren't fooling themselves. Eota made his way out of the bay before depressurization began.

Han and Base strapped themselves in their Taurus' and closed the hatch to their cockpits.

Han - Alright, let's get the operation started.

Val sent a confirmation message to Han, and then the shuttle was started up and exited out of the Gilgamesh.

OOC: This part of the story to be continued here: http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3814#3814

-

Lisa Nichruen sat drinking a cup of coffee. She could use a cigarette but hadn't packed any. This was driving her nuts, but she pressed on. Her thoughts about Han began to worry her. This mission could turn badly easily. This man, known as Jyotika, was obviously a threat to everyone. If he had attempted to kill a person that...belonged...to him, then not even his own people were safe. He was obviously a man with great ambition, an ambition that was as dark and dangerous as a dark storm cloud.

Trying to get her mind off of the matters at hand, Lisa activated a terminal. She wanted to catch up on the news from L3 if she could get a signal from there. Typing in a few commands, she smiled seeing that the L3ISS was once again functioning. It was funny to here that she was now living with the people who had caused such chaos for her home. Her smile quickly faded though as she saw the image of Raphael Winson, and his speech about Kiyoshi. She slammed her hand down in anger, when she learned what Winson had done, but then the image of a younger Kiyoshi, supposedly killing a girl near his own age, sent shivers down her spine. But then...then she noticed something...Kiyoshi's face.

Typing in a few commands on the computer she began to enhance the image around Kiyoshi's face, bringing it in closer and clearing up any pixelization from the enlarged image. She had stopped the message a few seconds after Kiyoshi had apparently pulled the trigger to his gun. The cold piercing eyes that Kiyoshi hid away were there, but as Lisa began to play the video in reverse, she gasped. She started the video from before the trigger was pulled. Kiyoshi's eyes were soft, full of life, but also concern, then after the flash from the gun shot, she saw them changed. From a confused shock look, to the cold stare that would become the look that Kiyoshi would carry on through all of his life.

Lisa stopped the video looking at the young Kiyoshi's cold stare.

Lisa - So...that is when you died...Kiyoshi.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:54 am

OOC - Zach's ran into some problems because of his whole travelling acting thing, and since he learned first hand that wifi from a hotel can be very expensive, he's asked if I take over for him while he's away. Of course I agreed to help out. Anyway, Zach, even though you won't read this till you get back...hurry back!

Bah! And again...I'm apparantly over my allotted limit of posts. Why must the forum think I'm spamming it!

IC -

Zach sat alone on the bridge, other than the crew of the Gilgamesh working at their terminals. Ess had gone off to prepare the Taurus's for their mission on Earth, and even though the shuttle had already left, she hadn't returned to the bridge. Lisa walked onto the bridge and up to Zach.

Zach - Yes, Ms. Nichruen?

Lisa - You should see this.

Lisa typed in a few commands at a terminal and brought the message from L3's new leader Raphael Winson onto the main screen. Everyone watched all the way to where Kiyoshi seemed to kill the girl in the footage. Zach was shocked. Kiyoshi didn't seem like the type who would do that, but in truth...he really didn't know Kiyoshi at all.

Zach - Are you sure that's not fake?

Lisa shook her head, since she knew it couldn't be a fake.

Lisa - I can't believe Kiyoshi did something like that.

Lisa stopped there. She didn't want to think more about how Kiyoshi might have been before this girl had died, whoever she was, nor did she want to think if she was wrong about everything.

Zach - We should contact him, let him know whats going on...and invite the }{G here. We still have to make plans towards whatever Jyotika is planning with that tournement he's holding.

Lisa made the young Kiyoshi image vanish, and the main screen went back to the latest satalite image of the Sanc Kingdom. Zach glared as he thought about Jyotika still occupying his home.

Lisa - I will contact him soon.

Zach made a slight nod but he was focused in thought. He had great determination to get Jyotika out of his home. To get him out of a nation that was great symbol of pacifism.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:19 am

Lina had finished helping Ess and the other Defender mechanics with the work that needed to be done long ago, but now she sat alone near a corner where she and Ess had been working. Everything had just happened so fast. There were so many questions she had, so many things she wanted to say to Val, say to her sister, to say to anyone that would listen. But now wasn't the time for that. She was a top mechanic in the Caligo Umbra, and she needed to start acting like one. After about thirty minuets of sitting there Lina stood up and stretched, then casually started strolling around the ship. She ended up by the cock pit, just as Zach and finished some important conversation with a lady, though Lina didn't actually hear any thing that was said. 'Maybe Zach could tell me a bit more about my sister' Lina thought, thou she didn't want to interrupt them. She turned ans started making her way back towards where she was when she dropped the pen that she had been twirling, which made an echoing click when it hit the floor, well, if Zach and that lady didn't know she was there before, they knew now.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:36 am

Zach and Lisa turned to look at Lina when they heard the pen click after it hit the floor.

Zach - Ah, hi Lina, what are you up to?

Zach then turned to Lisa who looked confused.

Zach - This is Lina, Ess's twin sister.

Lisa - Oh! Hello, I'm Lisa Nichruen, I was a secretary to the former leader of L3...

Lisa walked up to Lina and held out her hand. After shaking Lina's hand. Lisa looked to Zach.

Lisa - I better go try and contact Kiyoshi. It was nice meeting you Lina.

Lisa then walked off of the bridge. Zach looked at Lina.

Zach - Was there something you wanted, Lina?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:44 am

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, there just wasn't any work left I could do. Actually I was hoping you could tell me a bit more about my sister. We haven't seen each other in eight years and suddenly we're both thrown into this war against a mad man from Asia. Niter of us are meant for war, but Ess seems to be keeping everything under control. Maybe it's just because she has you though."

Lina walked over and took a seat in the co-pilot's chair and looked over to Zach. She wasn't sure what she expected him to say, but she just needed to talk to someone at the moment, and Ess had vanished before Lina could say anything. Lina sighed and looked out at the stars.

"You know, this is the first time I've been in space. It's even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:06 pm

Zach had too many thoughts on his mind. It was true that Ess and Zach had been there for eachother, but they had also been at eachother's throats a number of times. With his mind still focused on the Sanc Kingdom, he decided to try not to explain his situation with Ess to Lina. Instead, the topic of space seemed easier to elaborate on.

You'll get used to Space, eventually. The beauty in space is different from the beauty of Earth.

Zach sighed as his thoughts again drifted to his home in the Sanc Kingdom.

Nothing will compare to the beauty of a sunrise in the Sanc Kingdom. You just don't get that kind of beauty up here in space. The colonies try to imitate it with mirriors, but...it's just not the same.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:33 pm

Lina sighed and looked back at Zach for a few seconds, then turned and looked back out to the stars.

"I can only imagine how beautiful the sunrise in Sanc Kingdom must be. I've heard that Sanc Kingdom is the most beautiful place on Earth. I've only seen London, New York City, Boston and Antioch. I've never been able to see the rolling hill, the running streams of the dense forests that poets used to write about. I don't know if any of those still exist on Earth."

Lina closed her eyes and tried to imagine the Earth may have been before the colonies, before weapons were made, back when it was pure, clean and innocent.

"It's beautiful." Lina said aloud, forgetting that she was only imagining what she was seeing. She opened her eyes and saw the stars.

"So why did you end up here? You don't seem like someone that was meant for war."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:25 am

Zach shrugged. She was right. He wasn't someone who was meant for war. He was supposed to be a medic, but now he was a pilot.

Zach - Once I was just a medic, but I do whatever it takes to pilot the Epiphany.

Zach looked at Lina before one of the crewmembers on the Gilgamesh jumped up from his terminal.

Crewman - My God! L3!?

Zach - What is it? Put it on the main screen.

Zach looked at the reports of all the damage and then he saw the DSX.

Zach - Another Gundam!?

Stacy Matta walked onto the bridge.

Stacy - Yes, 'Deathscythe X'. It's in the hands of the }{G...I've already seen the video file.

Zach turned to look at Stacy. Stacy walked up to Lina.

Stacy - Hello, my name is Stacy Matta...I was a secretary in the Mobile Suit Factories on L3, but now I've become Kiyoshi's personal mobile suit designer.

Stacy smiled.

Zach - This is Lina, she's Ess's sister.

Stacy nodded since she had guessed that.

Stacy - I've come to request that Eota and I return to L3.

Zach - What!? It's a war zone over there.

Stacy - The fighting has stopped, and I already have a place set aside to build Kiyoshi's...Gundam.

Zach - Gundam!? I thought you were just designing him a high-performance mobile suit?

Stacy - I was, but I decided that Kiyoshi needed a symbol. Gundam Cygnus will be a symbol for Kiyoshi.

Zach made a nod understanding.

Stacy - I ask Eota to come with me because I will need some one to test the Gundam once it's completed.

Zach again nodded.

Zach - Use the shuttle you and the others took form L3. Will Eota be taking his Taurus?

Stacy - No...we don't want to cause any trouble.

Zach - Alright, be careful.

Stacy again nodded.

Stacy - If...if you talk to Base, tell him I miss him.

Zach smiled at Stacy.

Zach - Will do.

Stacy then walked off the bridge. She made her way to the hangar where Eota was already waiting. He handed her a space suit.

Eota - You can change inside the ship.

Stacy - Thank you for coming with me, Eota.

Eota - Hey, I kind of have to. If anything happened to you, Base would kill me.

Eota and Stacy smiled at eacho ther as they boarded the shuttle, and soon the two of them launched into space.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:00 am

Lina listened in shock as the other spoke. Gundams were popping up all over the place. Lina knew that Zach had one and that they were all building one for Val. But the news about this "Deathscyth X" and "Cygnus" that was being built for Kiyoshi. She had also heard rumors of another three Mobile Suits that were built with Gundanium Alloy. That brought the total up to five, once the Cygnus and the Hyperion were finished.

"I...I thought that all of this was supposed to have finally stopped. I guess Val was right. There will always be a need for Mobile Suits, for Gundams But we can at least put a pause to it all, peace between everyone, can't we Zach? Can't we?"

Lina let out a sigh, she didn't really expect an answer from Zach and she really didn't want one either. Right now, all she wanted was a shower. A nice hot shower to wash her troubles away for at least a little bit.

"Hey Zach. Is there any place I cold take a nice hot shower on this rig?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:18 am

Zach shook his head. He firmly believed that all mobile suits, including the Gundam's were the cause of war.

Zach - The mobile suits brought about this war...

Thinking of the Aliances that had happened recently, Zach could hope for peace. Hopefully, the }{G would also join with them, and then they could atleast put a stop to Jyotika.

Zach - ...but maybe, there can be peace.

Lina - Hey Zach. Is there any place I cold take a nice hot shower on this rig?

Zach - Yeah, just follow the hall down past the bunks. The showers are located that way, if you get lost just ask someone.

Zach turned his attention back to the Sanc Kingdom. He wanted to free his home form whatever grasp Jyotika had over them, but for now he would have to wait.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.