Neo-Noir

Neo-Noir

a part of “Neo-Noir”, a fictional universe by Nulix.

"Used to think the city was broken; result of bad cops, bad mayors, bad people in power- a neon Seoul for our neo souls. But I was wrong. Nothings broken. It works exactly as it’s meant to."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neo-Noir”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Neo-Noir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:48 pm

No problem I kind of like Camilla coming in late I feel like it's a good distinct character thing lmao.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nulix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:24 pm

Haha It's in her personality, for sure. xD
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Alright, well shit, we're in it. The first case. So, now we're getting into the real shit. The case is open, you guys can go anywhere and start investigating anything. Like even in universe before they start tomorrow morning they could go to the crime scenes tonight if they wanna do off the record investigation. And so, this case I'm designing, so I know where all the clues are in stuff, but going forward other people can design the other cases, you know. It's sort of a weird D&D lite system but I hope it works.

Nulix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Actual footage of my reaction when I read the part where she offers Kyo the Chief Inspector position:

LOL.

Chuckles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 pm

Chuckles wrote:Actual footage of my reaction when I read the part where she offers Kyo the Chief Inspector position:

LOL.

AHAHAHA

Nulix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:24 pm

Lmfao that's great

Kiyokojordie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:34 pm

Happy holidays Rageaholics! Atlas is joining the thread I'm excited!

Nulix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:59 pm

Looks like we back...

PirateofPie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!