Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Never is an awfully long time (Peter Pan Partner Search)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Never is an awfully long time (Peter Pan Partner Search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverStar89 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Good evening all. I am here seeking a Peter Pan roleplay, with a plot as indicated below. Preferably I would like to take on the role of Wendy, but can also play some other minor characters as well. Just a few general guidelines for us.

1. I don't really have any limits, so please tell me if you do.
2. I'm fairly available, and can easily post twice a day. The ideal partner would have a similar schedule.
3. This role-play will be over the private messaging system, forums or email.
4. Please be literate/advanced. I'm not expecting you to write a novel, just give it some thought and use spell-check.
5. Last, have fun! Post here or send me a PM to show you are interested, and feel free to make suggestions to improve the plot.

It has been several years since Wendy first came to Nevervland, leaving her now at sixteen. Since Wendy's presence and thimble that saved him on the Jolly Roger, he too has also been aging, and now looks about the same age, possibly a little older. Peter is confused by these changes, and in those years more Lost Boys have arrived, giving him children to look after ever since Wendy took the others home. One night, Peter dreams of Wendy, and the memories come rushing back to him. He decides that he has to see her again, and when he does, begins to fall in love all over again. It is time for her to return to Neverland.

Wendy, meanwhile, has finished her education and is at a loss as to what to do with her life. For some reason, she just doesn't feel like she belongs and can have an impact. Yet one night while repairing clothes for her brothers, she comes across a thimble from the same set she used the night Peter first arrived. It causes her to wonder about what has become of him, and if he still remembers her. Shortly after, Peter Pan comes back to Wendy's room, and takes her on another adventure in Neverland.

Ever since Hook's demise, the pirates have been getting stronger, and now have a new leader named Ragtail. Conflicts arise and a war between the pirates and Indians seems imminent. Neverland has also grown larger with the land mass expanding, and now has talking animals, a large coral reef and a much bigger population of fairy, one of which bonds to Wendy and has learned how to speak like the humans do. To complicate matters even further, the large mountain at the peak of Neverland is revealed to be a volcano, and one that is close to erupting. Only by restoring the balance which has caused Peter Pan to age can return the lands to the way they used to be and settle the disputes. But will help arrive in time, and the puzzle be solved?
The world is like an oyster with a precious pearl inside. Let's not break it open with force but with gentle co-operation.

If I'm not replying as much, its because I'm currently back at college, so have more work to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverStar89
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Never is an awfully long time (Peter Pan Partner Search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FizzGig on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:15 pm

I can't even tell you how interested I am in this. I'd be happy to take on the role of Peter. :) Just let me know!

~FizzGig
Writing is a socially acceptable form of Multiple-Personality-Disorder--C.S.Lewis

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FizzGig
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Never is an awfully long time (Peter Pan Partner Search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverStar89 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:02 pm

If anyone else is interested, I can probably take no another partner.

SilverStar89
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!