Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Neverland's Fall

Neverland's Fall

a part of “Neverland's Fall”, a fictional universe by Ever.

If you were given the opportunity to never grow up, would you take it..? Even if it meant leaving behind your entire world, everything you knew? Well, would you..?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neverland's Fall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Neverland's Fall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Neverland's Fall"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Neverland's Fall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:55 am

Oh my goodness I have been waiting for this! Thank you so much for creating this RP. It looks fantastic. I'm utterly torn between making a pirate, other or a lost child >.< I think I'll go with Faery 1. You make things very difficult with how attractive everything sounds! I'm looking forward to writing with you :)

Would it be possible that they appointed the middle sister heir some sort of a companion/guardian at birth? Almost like a sister but the I'd-die-for-you type. And since the heirs aged differently, a 15 year old faery is... Older than the heir? Younger? Or is that 15 in human years? Is there a particular reason why the Fae and Moon children are younger? Do the Fae mix with the Lost Children or do they generally keep to themselves?

Thank you for your help and patience!

Edit: Just had a solid read of the intro and rules. I watched Nana. I will most likely write in this. The code is #0040FF.
Last edited by Layla on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:04 am

Hello! I would like to reserve the Kingsley sibling of the Sea? I think that this my character would be pretty similar to the main character in free! - and well, probably not (I only watched 1 episode. Guilty as charged!) And I think this color would probably suit my character the best (#1381DB). Thanks!
Last edited by aarondalea on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:05 am

Hi Ever!

Greetings aside, >u< I would like to reserve the 15-year-old child of the moon from 'Others'. c: Please and thank you! Kara no Kyoukai.

And I'm probably going to use this color as the font color. HTML code: #C340F7.

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:30 am

Hey~

Very beautiful intro and text x)
May I reserve the youngest brother of the Kingsley siblings, pretty please? Will probably use this color. Code's #C78E5B! Ehem... Anime, yeah, I've seen two actually, I forgot which one I've seen last. Noragami and Buddy Complex. Both still updating~

Thanks!

EDIT; 13 years old is soo young, may I make him 14 years old instead? xx
Last edited by Quelle on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:28 am

IT'S HERE.

Ehem. Sorry. Just excited is all.

Ahhh, it's really pretty Ever! Im jealous >u< Oh! Besides from Hook, can I reserve the female twin of the Lost Children?

I've really taken a liking to Noragami so far.... As for the color... Ehhh.... Can I wait on that to find an FC real quick?

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:46 am

Might I reserve the male Child of the Sea? You're roleplay is gorgeous... I watched Ceres Celestial Legend recently. Was reading the manga, way different to see it animated. Anywho... color, color.... uh, it'll probably be something like this (color number 0000ff), but that may be subject to change depending on what pictures I go for.

Thank you!
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:09 am

May I reserve the Second in command of the pirates?

Hmmm, animes, I have been hooked on Hamatora lately. Oh, I just have fallen in love with this manga also, its called Saver I believe you would love it Ever, it's awesome!

About colors may I fid my FC first, I have an idea, but I'm not sure

PS. Sorry I didn't answer back yesterday, their was a snow/ice storm and it left us without any power for that whole night, I couldn't even charge up my phone to use it T_T, but it just came back on so I'm back.

Oh, AND AWESOME RP!!

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:43 pm

@Layla

O-oh my 0.0; Why thank you ^\\^

An-anyways, let's see if I can answer your questions~

For the appointed sister, I would say yes, that's a probability and you are free to make her have that role~ As for the age, she would be older than the Heiress.. A 15 year old Faery (sorry if this is confusing ;-;) would be older than a human~ Here.. I'll make a separate thread in a second about the age conversions x3

The reason why they are younger is that their magic is stronger than the Sea Children's which drastically slows down the aging process~ Generally, they keep to themselves but they check in and keep tabs on Pan every now and then~

@aaronddalea
Reserved~

@TheHuntress
Hey you! Long time no see x3 Reserved!

@Quelle
Th-thank you ^w^/ It was a pain in the butt to find all the gifs ><; And 14 sounds good~ I just want there to be a bridge gap x3

@Sorararun
Oh stop you >w< You deserve a lot of the credit~~ And of course! Reserved!

@angelwolf123
W-woah… angel-! 0.o Where have you been!?

And thank you *seriously guys…you are all making me so happy over here >w<* Reserved!

@Leej10100
No problem~~ I completely understand about those dreaded snow-ice-mush-grossness storms =.=;

I'll have to check into that.. "Saver"…hm… I wonder if I can read it online..? XD Reserved!

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Hello. ^^ I was wondering it I could compete for Member 3 of the Lost Children.

Being in college doesn't really leave a lot of time for watching television, but I have been watching Nana and
Hamatora in my spare time. And, my color will be 79CDCD

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:51 pm

@BleedingLover

O-oh my… a competition already (this early on in the game?! what is this madness owo)~ Sure ^^ I do allow competitions after all… is there a backup position you would like?

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:53 pm

My backup would be either one of the female regular members of the pirates.
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:56 pm

@BleedingLover

Sounds good ^w^/ I wish you luck~~

Oh-! And thanks for taking an interest in this rp x3

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:57 pm

EDIT: I'm so sorry if I'm being really annoying but, I think I'll actually just reserve a female member of the pirates and not the part for the lost children. I'm already getting an idea forming in my head for her. Muhahaha.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:08 pm

@BleedingLover

Don't worry about it~ She's reserved x3

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Everyone I love holy cow

Can I reserve the regular female crew member? ^^~ I'm still trying to find a color code, as it'll be subject to change until I find a decent FC. ^^

-I'm still rewatching some Attack on Titan-
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:46 pm

@Luna Delta

Reserved~ x3

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:00 pm

I have to say, this is a beautifully done roleplay! Very original adaptation. I'm not totally sure I have time for another rp, so I won't reserve a character just yet, but I hope to soon!

Also, jeez I've seen a lot of you guys before! Ever, BleedingLover, TheHuntress and Layla (and maaaaybe aarondalea? I'm not sure, your name seems kinda familiar too), long time no see!

The only anime I've ever watched was a bit of Bleach. My most recent (and favorite) manga is probably Full Metal Alchemist. I don't know what color I'd use, that depends on the character I'd go for. I'd want to either compete for the Eldest Brother or reserve the Second-In-Command of the Lost Boys.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 pm

@Aftershock

Why hello there~ Long time no see >w<

First off; oh my goodness…thank you for the compliment~ Seriously, all of you guys- I could just glomp you all >\\<

Secondly; Alrighty~ That's completely fine if you don't want to reserve at this moment ^^ Just let me know as soon as possible when you are open and ready~

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 pm

AFTER OMG!!!!! I was just browsing gateway yesterday and tada >.< It's been ages!

I recognise lee, BleedingLover... Ever, you look really familiar. LunaDelta maybe? Anyway I'll do my best to have my character done ASAP :D Be prepared for ridiculously long posts. I do my best to shut up, really, I do. >.>

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!