New Arrival!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New Arrival!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IIRawWriteII on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:18 am

Hello everyone!
I am a new member of this website. I have never Role-Played before, but the stories here made me decide to give a try.
As some background information, I have a Game Development Hobby. I think Role-Playing is a great way for me to practice writing characters well... In character. Hope to make my first contribution soon!
-IIRawWriteII

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IIRawWriteII
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Arc Warden Streamwatcher Storyteller Bug Hunter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: New Arrival!

Tips: 2.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Welcome Raw.

Funny I started rpging for a similar reason. I enjoy writing stories and I felt roleplaying this way (by writing) would help me in that area. It's been a wonderful experience and I've made good friends through it too.

Anyway, since you're completely new to this here's what I recommend- look for new Roleplays by checking the Roleplay tab there at the top. Also under the Forum tab, there's the Out of Character section and you can find 2 threads- Roleplayers Wanted and Interest Check. With the first one you will find GMs listing their roleplays that need more players. Interest Check is an area where people talk about what kind of rpgs they want to create.

Hope this helps. Have fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 2.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: New Arrival!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IIRawWriteII on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:16 pm

Zodia195 wrote:Welcome Raw.

Funny I started rpging for a similar reason. I enjoy writing stories and I felt roleplaying this way (by writing) would help me in that area. It's been a wonderful experience and I've made good friends through it too.

Anyway, since you're completely new to this here's what I recommend- look for new Roleplays by checking the Roleplay tab there at the top. Also under the Forum tab, there's the Out of Character section and you can find 2 threads- Roleplayers Wanted and Interest Check. With the first one you will find GMs listing their roleplays that need more players. Interest Check is an area where people talk about what kind of rpgs they want to create.

Hope this helps. Have fun!

Thanks for the advice!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IIRawWriteII
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Arc Warden Streamwatcher Storyteller Bug Hunter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!