Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

~New Borns~(OOC and Profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

~New Borns~(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 pm

(I'm bored and have nothing to do so I'm remaking this rp)

Newborn Vampires- They are vampires that were just changed from a human. They are hard to control and thirst for human blood more then any other. After they feed their eyes turn red and when they don't black.

Adult Vampire- This is a vampire that can control themselves. They feed off of animals to keep humans from finding out about them. They are in charge of either destroying or teaching newborns when they find one, depending on how they feel. If you create one you are in charge of teaching it how to control themselves, though sometimes it dosn't work that way. When they feed their eyes are their normal color and when they don't they are black.

Now that you know about the two types of vampires it is time to began your life as one. All vampires have a special piece a jewelry. Such as a necklace or ring, that allows them to walk into the sunlight. You do not age. It is hard for you to be killed.

I will only take three adults and three newborns and we wil lkeep the genders even so three girl characters and three boy characters.

New Born: AHeartlessNobody
New Born: Inu_Kun_
New Born: Overkill
Adult:
Adult:
Adult:

Name:
Race: (Newborn, Adult, Human)
Protection: (A ring, necklace, ect. that protects you from the sun.)
Crush:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Melody
How long have you been a vampire: 5 days
Race: Newborn
Crush: None yet
Personality: Confused. Because she wasn't taught, she dosn't care what happens to the humans she feeds off of.
Bio: She was changed five days ago. The vampire that changed her left her to suffer the pain of the slow transformation of becomeing a vampire.
Protection: The necklace she wears around her neck protects her from the sun. It is red during the day and blue at night.
Appearance:
Other: Liked to read before she was changed
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: ~New Borns~(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 am

[[I was planning to let someone post before me, but I'm pretty sure the next time I get on several people would've posted before me]]
Name: Zosimus
How long have you been a vampire: 37
Crush: None as of yet
Personality: Zosimus usually remains calm, however when he is truely hungry he is completely insane. He will not show remorse for his kills but he does regret having to do so.
Bio: Zosimus abandoned his previous mentor; thinking he was too incompetent to teach him.
Protection: A ring on his left hand, it's Black during the day and blue at night.
Appearance:
Other:
Last edited by overkill on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:06 am

Accept I'll get the IC up soon.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Name: Dove
How long have you been a vampire:13 weeks (three months and one week)
Protection: She a necklace with a tear drop shaped amethyst resting in the hollow of her throat, a blood stone ring, and a bracelet made blue, green,gold and purple cats eye gems.
Crush: none yet
Personality: Kind, caring, somewhat distant
Appearance:Image (her hair is much longer)
Other: Though she's been a vampire for only three months, she is fighting the craving for blood, and though she tries, she sill can't help but attack without warning. She loves to sing and write poetry
Last edited by Inu_Kun_ on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I say I like your coat! â™Ē

[/center]

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Um..your character can't be a new born if she has been a vampire for 26 years.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 pm

good point...um, ah I'll edit it

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Cool, here is the IC
new-borns-t17984.html

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellimist6 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Name: Milosh Mare (me-la-sh Mark, with out the k)
How long have you been a vampire: 12 years
Race: Adult (you didn't have any adult vampires so I thought i'd just go ahead and be the first one.
Protection: A pin that is attached to the his collar, it looks like this
http://media.photobucket.com/image/jewe ... in.jpg?o=5
Crush: None at the moment.
Personality: A very influencing guy, a funny dry sense of humor, protective and a caring kind of mentor/friend. He usually stays in the shadows during the day so not so many humans know him and he doesn't talk to many, but he is kind to vampires and trys to help a lot of newborns.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=144
Ignore the wings he has. Milosh doesn't have wings.
Other: Has a sword that hangs around his waist when he goes out at night, but hides it under his clothing during the day so that he doesn't attract attention from other humans.

(hey is my character good enough to join or is there editing I have to do or do you just not want to accept me?)
Sleep brings no strength to me,
No power renewed to brave;
I only sail a wilder sea,
A darker wave.from "The Horrors Of Sleep" by Emily Bronte

Ellimist6
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:27 am

Yes, that's fine. The IC link is above.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teegan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Name: Luna Shakara
How long have you been a vampire: Around 337 years
Race: Adult Vampire
Protection: She wears a silver crown that holds a big red round amulet at the front.
Personality: Although Luna focuses on teaching younger vampires about how to live and feed safely, she has the tendancy to be very abrupt and short with some. She has an extensive knowledge and is willing to share it if asked however she doesn't take kindly to those who do not appreciate her superiority and still believe in killing humans.
Appearance: ImageAs she was merely 20 when she was bit, she has all the appearance of a young woman. Although stereotypically black, Luna has blonde hair however very fair skin, her eyes (when not black) are a piercing blue. She is slender and tall and dresses like a gothic queen, she wears a black robe which has terribly baggy sleeves and has silver patterns scattered all over it. She tends to carry a long silver staff which has the symbol of her family on it.
Other: Her family had been part of a royal line of vampires until her father married a human which resulted in Luna being born human thus ending the pure vampire blood line. For 200 years Luna has been adamant to recover her rightful place on the vampiric thrown.

Teegan
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellimist6 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:11 am

Hey i don't run this Rp and i hope heartless won't kill me for this, but since she hasn't been on here for a while. You can join with your character Teegan the IC is just above. Go ahead and start posting.

Ellimist6
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Second.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:09 am

WOOOO!!!!!!!! Heartless... don't kill me... My friend and I came up with this idea after much careful deliberating.... we remembered a plot line that had been put on hold for another RP, but it was never implemented.... *Cautiously begins typing out his character, waiting for the sirens to go off...*

Name: Gregory Keal
How long have you been a vampire?: Never
Race: Full-blooded Lycan
Personality: Normally shy, he tends to stay alone, and to himself. He tends to make more friends with girls than he does with guys, since he seems to be more emotional than other guys. He is a loyal friend, to those who will have him as such, and will defend them to his last breath. He never really hated vampires, or humans, and tended towards trying to make friends with both races, but each attempt has met with utter failure.
Appearance: Image
Other: He was transferred to an odd job in a new town, away from the various clans of his kin, through a little mishap with scheduling. He had planned to get the order rescinded, but it was too late by the time he tried. He is now stuck in the town, oblivious to the fact that it is swarming with vampires... for now.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellimist6 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:47 am

Well, your accepted start posting. I think the thought you and your friend came up with is not a bad idea. (this is because i'm that friend) Anyways, go ahead and start posting.

Ellimist6
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:10 am

Just for the record, AHeartlessNobody doesn't seem to watch this thread any more. So no need to wait for her approval, just wait for Ellimist6.

Just thought I'd make an update. These are the people Active in the RP

New Born: AHeartlessNobody (MIA, presumed dead. spot open)
New Born: Inu_Kun_
New Born: Overkill
Adult:Ellimist6
Adult:
Adult:

overkill
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!