A new Demon...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

A new Demon...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atahsaia on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:04 am

Greetings I am Atahsaia. I have come from myyearbook.com and wish to show everyone here that we at myyearbook are great RPer's. We don't Auto hit, god mod, Batman anything or mod at all. Majority of us who will be arriving plan on facing the best of the best here in sparing matches to show our worth. The following will be others to watch for who come with me.
Vee
Light
Marrok
Maru
Anth
Ken
Emily
Leigham
Rilla
Xavier
Shan-Yu
Kat
Zakarius
Joutenchi
Anox
and many others. We are the best from myyearbook and wish to show our worth here now. Ken is the best out of all of us. So for everyone here be ready for a challenge...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Atahsaia
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A new Demon...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:40 am

Sounds like an awfully interesting proposition. I'm going to surely have to alert some friends of mine about here to dust off their boots and see if they might be able to provide the kind of challenge that you and the peers you're bringing with you are looking for. ^^

I also extend a firm welcome in general to RolePlay Gateway to you. I hope that in addition to sparring and the like, you find something of interest here to keep you entertained and wanting to see more and become part of the Gateway community. If you happen to have any questions or concerns or issues you come across in relation to anything here, don't hesitate to let us know and we'll most certainly handle it because we're cool like that.

Enjoy your stay. =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!