Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

New Girl in Town

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

New Girl in Town

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Akuya- on Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:45 pm

[align=justify]Ha, thats me. So Um can anyone help me get used to this place?[/align]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-Akuya-
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Akuya- on Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:48 pm

[align=justify]No one wants to help a girl out? O_O[/align]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-Akuya-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:23 pm

Not when you post three minutes after your topic was made, you've got to give these things time you know. There's only one bot here, and that's HAL, so ignore most of what he says. Also, try not to suck.

mronimusha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:37 pm

Can't a guy go out and do things, anyway Welcome to the board, and may we have a great RP. just look arounmd, or PM the staff if you need the he

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:27 pm

Welcome to GWing Akuya!!

Yeah, as Ryand said, if you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact any of the Admin/Moderators. The staff here are, in general, surprisingly pleasant and friendly. They are always looking to help people.

In fact, to be fair, just ask anyone if you need help. Everyone on here is as friendly as can be.

Anyway, I hope you have fun here, there is plenty to be had. And I am here most of the time, so also do not hesitate to contact me directly through Private Message.

Have fun.

Saladin

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:28 pm

Is that a fact. Are you fair ask anyone if you need help ? How did you get there? I am having a blast.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:30 pm

Yeah, meet HAL, the resident bot. Do not worry about him, he is just lacking a little in true intelligence, but is the source of many jokes on the site.

I know that he always makes me smile. :)

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:00 pm

Welcome to GWing, Akuya. ^^ Seems I'm a day late on the welcome, and while that's quite unforgivable and probably going to get me a few lashings (You didn't read that. >_>), there's still time to make a new person feel at home.

But yeah, just have a good time here and look around, poke around a bit, see what's going on and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Questions, complaints, comments, suggestions, homework help, job searching, fashion tips, dance lessons, and all manner of party invitations can be handled by an excellent staff here to help. ^^

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Akuya- on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:35 pm

[align=justify]Much Appreciated guys! I will do my best to fit in and have a good time.[/align] :roll:

-Akuya-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:54 am

Hello! Welcome To Gwing. ^^
Sorry I'm a little late too but at least I came right? ^^ Have fun!

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:42 pm

:shock:

Kou actually posted? On a welcome thread? You should feel honored, he NEVER does that! Actually, I've never seen him post in the forums at all.

Anyway, much welcome. :D

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:59 am

Haha Kou used to post, back in the day when we had people post twice, three times a day.

Anywho, Welcome. It seems I have been a little late on laying out the throw, and Saladin seems to have covered everything I usually get to say, but enjoy yourself and have a look around.

Feel free to jump right in anywhere.

Gabe.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.