Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

New Hell

New Hell

a part of “New Hell”, a fictional universe by itookaChance.

Hell has risen to Earth. After fifty years, the war has begun. Which side will you choose?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

New Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "New Hell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

itookaChance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: New Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dottie on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Can I reserve Duchess of Envy and slave of envy, please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dottie
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Reserved :3

itookaChance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nico blackburn on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:48 pm

bonjour sir

my name is Nico Blackburn i would like to reserve the demon of greed and wrath both are male

oh to bad

nico blackburn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Mind me reserving the Duke of Sloth and a female Demon of Gluttony? Thanks.

Heolstor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:51 am

All have been reserved :)

itookaChance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:41 pm

I'd like to reserve slave of envy please - male. :P

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:49 pm

reserrrrrrrrved :)

itookaChance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi! This sounds like an interesting RP. May I reserve The Duke of wrath and the Duchess of envy? If the slaves are human then I can have a slave of wrath for my Duke of wrath?
Did I understand it correctly?
~Peace and play. Be merry and gay ~

Enitsirk
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:43 pm

All have been reserved as in there are no places left or does it regard the messages from before that comment?
If so the introduction is not updated.
Are there any roles left?

Enitsirk
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:47 pm

In addition to the mentioned earlier I'd like Duchess of pride. Or give me whatever is needed :)

Enitsirk
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Okay lol let me get this straight before I go making reservations xP

The duchess of envy is taken. The Duke of wrath and the duchess of pride are open if you want to reserve them.
As for the humans: you don't have to have a human if you don't want. In saying that a human is a slave of a sin, it simply means that the human is enslaved by that Duke or duchess. You or someone else can take that role. Does that make sense?

itookaChance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:36 am

From what I understood is that the slaves which can be reserved are merely Nephilim, and for humans you don't need permission or any reservation if I am not mistaken?

And also, the conflict is basically the Nephilim (+ humans if you will) against Demons, right? Am I allowed to make a figure of rebellion on the Nephilim side that doesn't belong to any Demon?

Heolstor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:14 am

Right, normal humans don't need any reservations. I'm planning in creating a seperate thread for people to post them in.
As for your second question, all humans regardless of whether or not they are nephilim are enslaved. There are aren't any free humans. If you want to make a nephilim who belongs to a demon but is on the the run, that would be acceptable :)

itookaChance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:18 am

Hemm yeah, but for the Nephilim to grow stronger, they have to somehow start the rebellion and organizing themselves, perhaps holding something like an "illegal" meeting... anyways, I'll be sure making a Nephilim after I finish with my demon ^^

Heolstor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Then I start making The duke of wrath and the duchess of pride! :D !!
Woo!

Enitsirk
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:17 pm

@Heolstor: Yeah, before starting the roleplay I'm going to specify how slaves can meet each other for meetings ;P

@Enitsirk: cool~ I look forward to their finished product

itookaChance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:12 am

@ itookaChance
Ahaha, Sorry sorry, I had to laugh reading the part with "before we get started - whenever that may be". No offense haha, I can exactly see why you have doubts. But really seriously, we should start trying to get other roleplayers into this, did you already post in the Roleplayer search thing in the forums? I'll try to get some friends I know into this, but I doubt they're interested though, they're more into slice of life things >>

Heolstor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:09 pm

@Heolstor
hahaha I don't doubt that we'll start, but I feel like we may have to wait a little bit longer before we have enough people to start xP I haven't made a post yet simply because I've never gotten any responses from it, but I'll do so since you think it might help :P

itookaChance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:30 am

Yeah, people tend to see only to what's new and forget to look into the forums, too sad >> Perhaps restarting it would be a wise choice?

Heolstor
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!