Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

New here

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

New here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallenblade on Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:32 am

Hey everyone! I'm new here and thought I introduce myself to everyone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallenblade
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: New here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:17 pm

Hi there!

Many salutations from RolePlay Gateway. I hope you have been enjoying yourself thus far! Be sure to check out the different roleplaying sections as well as the other sections. If you need any help, feel free to ask any of the staff or any of the members. Many are willing to help!
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.