Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Im new, just saying "Hi"

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Im new, just saying "Hi"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grorn on Sun May 27, 2007 1:41 am

Im here for rping. Im experienced roleplayer, but I haven't rp-ed in years, so you could say i'm a little rusty. I like to medieval roleplay and star wars roleplay most, I don't like anime roleplaying, just because i'm not much of an anime fanatic. Oh, by the way, I'm told a lot while rping that I play weird, quirky, and strange individuals well, and villains too, so drop me a line if you want me to join in. Thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grorn
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Im new, just saying "Hi"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun May 27, 2007 2:47 am

Hi Grorn, and welcome. It's always good to have new and experienced players alike. Your best way to get involved is to look about and if you find a game that interests you either just join in or PM those who started it off. Anyway take a look around and see what happens.

Grim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Im new, just saying "Hi"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:28 am

I didn't notice how far behind I was on my welcomes. >_>

Hello there and welcome to RPGateway, Grorn. You said my favorite word, 'experienced', so I'm really looking forwards to seeing what you can do around the boards here. ^^ I'm sure that you probably know how most things work already, so just enjoy yourself, but if you happen to have any questions or issues or really need anything at all, feel free to shoot me or any of our qualified staff here a PM and we'll make sure to get things all straightened out and taken care of for you. Other than that, take a look around, because I'm sure there are an awful lot of RPs around that would love a new weird, quirky, or strange individual around.

Again, welcome.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.