Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New One Piece Role-Play

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

New One Piece Role-Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Hey guys! I wasn't planning on making this RP so large scale, but a lot of people have already joined and I have revived several PMs asking about it so I decided I would go ahead and see if anyone else is interested. One Piece has a vast and ever expanding world, so there is high role-play potential in it so I think we can hammer out several good stories and sub-plots for our Role-Play.

First off, our RP is set in an alternate universe setting in which Luffy, his crew, and several other people from the series do not exists and instead are replaced by characters of our own creation. Some Iconic figures such as Whitebeard will of still be around, but they are not playable characters. I did it this way so we could create our own unique One Piece experience without changing the entire world people love upside down.

For now we are just recruiting for our main pirate crew which already has a few members and a marine crew which will be headed by the Vice-Admiral. I think the one marine crew will be enough for a while, if not the entire RP, however I know most people look at a One Piece RP thinking "Im going to be king of the pirate goddammit! I'm not joining your crew!". So if we get enough marines and pirates for our main crew, then I will allow for a secondary crew to be opened up. At least three people have to say they are willing to join the same crew and rp together before this happens though.

I have a lot of cool things planned and I am always looking for event ideas from the players so feel free to drop in and ask a few questions if you are thinking of joining. Here is the link.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!