Them & They

NEW ROOMS

a part of “Them & They”, a fictional universe by valid posts.

Ever wake up and feel lost, but you realize you are in your own room? Well take that feeling and instead of being in your own room, you are in a white room, no windows or doors just an open bathroom and 9 others.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Them & They”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] NEW ROOMS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby valid posts on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:37 am

I will be putting The Field into different scenes (different rooms will be created). That way, you will be able to practice/train, rest, speak to one another. Get to know each other and your fears and weaknesses. You never know who will be dead. (OH YES! TO ADD TO THAT, NO ONE WILL DIE THE FIRST TWO CHALLENGES). I look forward to rp'ing with you.

Today is the 12th of Feb. The challenges will begin on the 15 with or without all of the people. Some people will be added later, as a new addition to the competition. (If that makes any sense. If not, just let me know.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

valid posts
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!