Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

New to RPG

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New to RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:21 am

HI!

I am totally new and really have no idea what I am doing. I need to do ten posts to reply to someone and I thought this would be a great place to start, also for all those other newbies who need ten posts.

Right so that's about it.

Thanks
=)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adantas
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: New to RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:50 am

Hello,
I'm the lurker around here and part of your non-official welcoming committee. What do you not get? I can help you, if you need anything just ask me. I hope you enjoy your time here.
~Cookie Out,~
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkCookie97
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:36 am

Hi,Adantas. Believe me, a few months ago( I think five) I was in the same situation.I was new and very confused, right, DarkCookie97? :)) But, in time, I started to love this site and with help, I improoved my skills and I made a lot of friends. All I wanted to say, is welcome to the site, and I hope you will like it.

Kisses to all. ;))
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Hahah, welcome. :)
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

City
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HitoriRaven on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:08 am

Don't listen to Cookie. We are official. And we are welcoming.

In other news, welcome, Adantas.

We hope you enjoy your stay. If you need help, and want to get your posts done, I would suggest you check out our other forums, where you can post in a debate you feel strongly about. Or, feel free to check out The Creative Realm and share some work you might be doing! If you need help, as Cookie said, feel free to ask.

- Tori/Raven

HitoriRaven
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:01 am

I'm sorry kathrin but I don't remember you. Should I? Aww, I feel bad!

DarkCookie97
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 am

:)))Don't worry! I just sent you 100 post in the welcome thread..:))) I was so clumsy!

kathrin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 am

I remember you. I was joking...
Nice to see your still here!

DarkCookie97
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 am

Hey, Adantas! Welcome to RolePlayGateway. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me or any of the other similarly coloured names.

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!