Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

New to site, not new to roleplaying!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New to site, not new to roleplaying!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Space Mommy on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:30 pm

//Hello world! New to site but not new to roleplaying! I have been roleplaying for a few years now!
I am in search for new roleplay partners! One's that don't spam me or are annoying. Also, maybe a few new friends that would teach me how to use this site properly? I always try to be friendly aha;;;

Here is a few rules you must follow before messaging me:

> You must be Multi-Para or Novella! No excuses!

> Good grammer. Does not need to be perfect.

> Semi-Active once in a while

> Be able to talk OOC once in a while about the roleplay! Nothing personal and NO flirting with me, the admin!!

Here is what I am most comfortable with roleplaying:

> Heterosexual couples ONLY! (Not against anything else though)
> OCxOC, CanonxOC

Genres I mostly do:

> Romance (This is what I STRICTLY use)
> Comedy
> Modern/AU's
> SciFi/Futuristic/Triller
> Fantasy
> Semi-Action
> Light Gore but NO horror
> Fandoms! EXCEPT, Marvel or anything that is superhero rps. I have been wanting to roleplay the new version of Voltron? If anyone wishes to aha;;

I am new here...So do please give me a chance! I will try my best to make you all entertained! ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Space Mommy
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: New to site, not new to roleplaying!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Hey Space and welcome to RPG! I'm interested in sci-fi and epic fantasy myself, maybe we'll see each other in a few roleplays. Just as a little heads up, the best place to look for a partner would be over here in the Interest Checks part of the forum. There are also other roleplayers interested in finding a partner, so check out some of those threads yourself if you would like.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: New to site, not new to roleplaying!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DESPAIRBXTCH on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Hey there 'lil Space, welcome to hell! No not really I'm just kidding. But hey there, welcome, the name is Despair, I would love to teach you how to use this site! Also, I'll be happy to provide free help resources that lie on this site, if you need anything or whatever. If your looking for a partner then you can always check the threads titled, 'roleplayers wanted' its somewhere in here. You sound pretty interesting and cool, I hope to learn more about you! But you can always check around as message some people as well! I truly do hope you enjoy RPG and your time here and all! c:

DESPAIRBXTCH
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!