Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nerianna Knuu on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Greetings. I joined this site ages ago and simply never had a chance to get myself up and running with it, so here's try number two. I'm very excited to possibly settle into a new community, after losing my CompuServe home a few years ago. I've been free-form role playing for about twelve years now, and have ample experience in creating story lines. I'd eventually like to start up some of my own but that is a post best saved for a later time when I have more knowledge of this place. :D

I look forward to making new friends and experiencing everyone's creativity.
If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ~J.K. Rowling

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nerianna Knuu
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: New

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Hiya, its a pleasure to meet you! And I get to be the first to greet you too! What are your favorite kinds of rps? And if you need any help, just ask!
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nerianna Knuu on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 am

It's a pleasure to meet you too! I'm mostly into the old fashioned D&Dish fantasy games. In the past I've done a lot of games centered around ancient gods and fantasy races. I've never been much for modern games set in this time, but I'm always open if it sounds interesting and it is well thought out. What about you? I see your anime avatar, do they run any anime based games here?

Thanks for being the first to reply. :) Hope to hear from you soon!

Nerianna Knuu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:09 am

Hee hee, how'd you guess that I was a fan of anime? I love fantasy, anime, some realism, a little I can stand sci-fi if I can understand it. I usually choose not to play sci-fi stuff because the techie stuff is too complicated.

(btw, you don't like Tokyo Mew Mew or Mew Mew Power do you? Asking cause I have a board up.)

Correcto-mundo! They have, I think, eight categories, and then sub categories within the five. Check them out - I love the way the board is laid out. You'll eventually get into the swing of things.

Here's a really neat roleplay you might like - its going to have 8 different fantasy races:
tales-alerion-interest-check-t24702.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiFira on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:34 am

Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. Looking forward to seeing what kind of RP's you cook up. If you need help as far as out-there-creativity is concerned, just let me know.

NikkiFira
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nerianna Knuu on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Lily Evans:
I've never actually heard of Tokyo Mew Mew or Mew Mew Power. I'm ashamed to admit that most of my exposure to anime has been through whatever was mainstreamed in America at the time. I used to be, and still am, a huge Sailor Moon fan (which will no doubt illicit groans and rolled eyes when people read that).

I too find myself unable to participate in sci-fi games. I have tried a few in the past with little success, I suppose because they don't hold the same wonder for me that magic based games do.

I'll check your board out with your permission and the anime if I can find any information on it. You've certainly piqued my interest

NikkiFira:
I'm very anxious to get the feel for this place so I can start posting games. I've had a storyline I'm turning into a novel that I had going with another player for some time, but we played all the characters. I would love to see who would be interested if I posted roles in the story line, and see if there were any takers.

As for out-there-creativity, I've been accused of that myself. I would love to perhaps collaborate on a story line some time. I like bouncing ideas off of others and have them do the same. Thanks very much for your welcome and response.

Nerianna Knuu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Lol, its okay, I know how it is to be limited to anime/manga. You should check it out if your a big sailor moon fan. ^_^ Hey, anyone rolls their eyes at being a sailor moon fan and they'll have to illicit Sana's maximum hammer power! (From Kodocha!) And that's awesome that I've piqued your interest! ^_^ Oh, and if you have any ideas for new rps, let me know. ^_^ Especially fantasy. . . I might put one up about Dragon Lance later. . .

Its not too popular right now, but I'm hoping more people will join. ^_^
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mew_Mew_Gems ... cd&act=idx

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!