Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi I'm new!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi I'm new!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henwen on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:08 pm

So Hello all and sundry,

I'm Henwen, and i'm new here as you could prolly guess. I'm looking for a new place to play and I thought i'd give this place a try. I was kinda bummed that you guys don't have a OOC chat where i could pop in and introduce myself, and get a feel for yall. But i hear that's in the works so it's all good. Still trying to figure out my way around.

So! Here I am, all fresh and full of new characters and ideas and things... Please notice me sempai!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Henwen
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hi I'm new!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henwen on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:34 pm

I'm going to reply on my own thing because i'm lazy, and i can, and i have nothing better to do really hahaha. I'm kind of particular about my roleplaying worlds. I don't like modernday games for some reason. Im more for the far out future, or the far out past.

DnD is my one true love and i've yet to play a complete game of it which breaks my heart. I'm also a child of the on-again off-again RPG world of Thorns: Uprising which was an excellent group to cut my rp teeth on. It was steampunk/fantasy and a whole lot more... but the community has fallen on hard times these days and I'm looking for something with a little more life in it now.

I play both male and female characters, but they tend to be kinda wierd in that my Guys are all gentlemanly and kind and funny while my Lady characters are all angry hellbeasts and rebel-without-a-cause with issues on the side and angst ala'mode. I wonder what that says about me...

Seriously though. I am dying for a new game and a fun group. If anybody's got a new game I can jump into I will make a character to fit it man. I dont even care. (I'd kinda like to be invited to join though, just jumping in without even knowing anybody just feels kinda rude you understand?). I'm not shy about my love of rp or fiction of all sorts. Storybuilding is my life, seconded by worldbuilding and character drama.

I'm also kinda artsy in that i will draw as we go. I'm not the best but that just means I've got more than enough room to improve. Constructive critisism is always welcome. So long as your nice about it mind. I'm delicate and prone to leaking from the face for dumb reasons.

If i think of more to add I will continue to shout into the void here until I figure out this place. Don't mind me... unless you do mind and then tell me so I can shout into the void at the approprate place. Hopefully where some friendly echo's can shout back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Henwen
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:20 am

I notice you.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Welcome to the RolePlayGateway community!

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Welcome to RPG! We do have an OOC chat, but if you're on mobile maybe you didn't see it? It's usually down at the very bottom of the screen, says roleplayers (number) and that's how many people are in the chat!

On the otherhand, Hi! and welcome to RPG! I'd say more, but you've already caught Senpai's attention. ;3
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!