Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

A new Visitor

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

A new Visitor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:57 pm

As Kiesu stepped out of what used to be his Time Machine he said "Oh shit this isnt good." He turned around to see what used to be his Time Machine and looked Frightened as he said "Holy Shit he gonna kill me if he finds me!!!". After Shouting this Kiesu looked around just to discover that he landed in a small patch of clear land, surrounded by trees.

As he walked away from the wreckage through the dense trees he saw a fire. As he walked up he heared people Shouting and Screaming in fear. "Please dont let this be Medieval please!" Kiesu said as he took a small peak from behind the trees. "This is really bad" he said to himself as he made his way to the Time Machine "Damn judging by the way the wreckage looks theyll think this is some Monster or something... "I hope my blades okay at least. Kiesu walked into the Wreckage which had started blinkng and he grabbed out a bracelet and put it on his wrist and left the Wreckage in the opposite way of the Village.

When he was finally a good distance away from the village he trusted his right arm back and the bracelet created a glowing blade that sat 3 inches from his arm and went up a little past his elbow. "Good it still works" Kiesu said "I'm probably gonna need this since they still have no peace with demons in this time." Kiesu shut down his blade after he had killed and skinned a bear "Well if im gonna survue hear ill have to live like the wanderers from the stories." He had quickly made a quick cloak that covered his entire body and headed out of the Forest until he found a small dirt road which he followed to a small village and went into an Inn to rest for the night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

umm... i new....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luna killer dragon (GIRL) on Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:24 pm

hello, i am new to gwing, so... could some one teach me?

oh... and just for the record....

I AIN'T NO GUY!!! IM A CHICK, NOT A DUDE!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

luna killer dragon (GIRL)
Member for 12 years

OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:52 pm

(if you wanna learn than you have to go to one of the training pages.)

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A new Visitor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:19 pm

Name: Akishra
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Appearance: Long, blonde hair, going down past her shoulder blades, and clear blue eyes. 5'7". She wears a leather vest, leather pants, moccassins, and a long, hooded, black cloak that obscures everything.

Akishra saw the man walk through the forest, wearing the bear skin. She took off the hood of her cloak so she could see better, and smoothed her hair, which was staticed. She looked at the man as he walked, and followed, walking silently through the bushes. She saw him enter an inn, and opened the door quietly. She had been transported to this barbaric time against her will, and was on the look out for people from close to her own time, even if they were men. She edged into the inn, and sat down at a table. She knew this wasn't a good idea -- women weren't highly valued at this time -- but it was nesessary.

'Goode day,' said the bartender. 'Mine faire lady, beith thoust in the presaunce of thy housbounde, or dinnae enter here. For a man's job be it to watch his wyf, and she will do bad were it not for his guidaunce.'

'In my noble lord's precaunce am I,' Akishra responded, altering her voice so it was more woman-like and remembering to speak in middle English. 'Seated at the other end be he, mine great housbonde, but he bade me take mine leave. Prithee, sir, nay dismiss me; mine housbonde wilst be quite mad.'

'Be it so,' replied the bartender. 'From thee I beg forgivaunce; the presaunce of thy noble housbonde I was not aware.' And with that, he walked away.

Akishra couldn't help but smirk as he left. There was no way in heck she was married to the man. But it gave her good cover.

(OOC: If you intend to have this take place in the Middle Ages, I can take control of all NPCs -- I have a good understanding of middle English (the form of English spoken at the time) and can imitate their values and way of life. If you don't, tell me)
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.