Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

New York's Finest

New York's Finest

a part of “New York's Finest”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

Welcome to New York City, home to some of the finest criminals in the world. But who are they? And how do they do it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New York's Finest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

New York's Finest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "New York's Finest"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: New York's Finest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Can I reserve Jensen Ackles?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Hmm, interesting concept. I might join.
Just wanted to say I find it really admirable how laid out you have this. It's really cool.
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:16 pm

May I reserve Anne Hathaway face claim?

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Jensen and Anne are reserved. And thank you. I've put a lot of work into this, and I'm glad you like it.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:25 pm

You know, normally I absolutely downright despise the thought of doing games with face claims.

Then I found there was a Cillian Murphy face claim, and I was like "SWEET JESUS I WANT TO DO THIS NOW".

So I guess what I'm saying here is... Shotgun on Cillian Murphy? Please? :'D
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Haha, well, I'm glad you've decided to give us a try. Cillian is reserved.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Can I reserve Odette Annable

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:55 pm

May I reserve Sara Canning?
Image~ "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." ~
~ "Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks." ~
~ "I was ready. I had a fork" ~
~ "Women never blame the aliens." ~
~ "Drunks are so cute." ~
~ "How about a hot cup of shut the fuck up?" ~
~ "You must bring us... a shrubbery!" ~
~ "Did I fall asleep?" ~

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:00 pm

ToccoaClark wrote:May I reserve Sara Canning?

OH HEY I REMEMBER YOU. From that unfortunately really abysmal RP I joined, but still. Hi again. :D

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:03 pm

In a good way, I hope! (Yeah, that was a bit sad... do you know if the remake faired any better?)

Side note: Cillian Murphy? YES.
Last edited by ToccoaClark on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 pm

From the three or so posts that I saw you make, you're one of the good ones. :P

But I don't know how the sequel fared. I didn't even look at it to be perfectly honest, nor did I bother with the one the GM invited me to shortly after.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Well, thanks! I'd say the same about you. And no, I certainly didn't join it, either.

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Canning is reserved.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Is Odette yustman reserved?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Omg, Stitch! You are so good at making RPs. I was about to ask to reserve Odette Annable, but somebody already asked! Boo! Let me go look for somebody else..

Edit: I guess I'd like to reserve.. Gemma Arterton?

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Oh! yes, Odette is reserved. And Gemma.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:33 pm

I'm interested in a meta character who is a Librarian that also acts like a brocker or a funds man, mainly playing as a mastermind who sets up jobs and sells information uncer the name of Caesar (like the roman emperor) using the face of George Cloony.

Are you at all interested in having such a character.

btw, by meta character i mean he wouldn't be as active on the front lines but rather act as a player specific NPC or a background character in cut aways rather than being in the mix. Of course i'd probably play another character who is in the mix who would be a hand of this guy down in the trenches.

*edit: I just realized how poorly spoken i was there by saying 'in the mix' so much... forgive my jet lagged mind for being a poor example of artistic writing.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:42 pm

May I also reserve Taylor Cole? I find having two characters is a lot more fun!

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Hmm, well, I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but I like the idea. It's pretty interesting, and would probably be a great plot asset. Shall I set the face claim up in the Librarians section?

EDIT: Taylor is reserved.
Last edited by StitchSaysHi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!