Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New York Life

A New York Life

a part of “A New York Life”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

A look into the lives of the tenants of an apartment building at 304 W 14th Street, in Manhattan, New York

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New York Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A New York Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Thu May 12, 2016 2:47 am

We can skip

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Thu May 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Okay :D. How does 3 PM on that next Tuesday sound? Anyone can post next, but I'll probably get something up tonight. My last final is next Tuesday, so after that I promise I'll be quicker :).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Tue May 17, 2016 3:08 pm

I really am going to post for Colton. I've just been short on time, and figured that Kacey was more relevant at the moment.

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Wed May 18, 2016 9:06 pm

I did send a PM to Collapse a few days ago, but just in case anyone else was wondering, I'm not going to be able to post again until Monday, probably. I had to go on an unexpected trip, so I'm away from my computer :).

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu May 19, 2016 1:30 am

And okay, Chanel... play it that way... I see you... ;D

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Thu May 19, 2016 1:42 am

I've been trying to TELL y'all she's fake as fuck

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu May 19, 2016 2:44 am

This will probably be Cara
Image f

Followed up by.. @CPS, maybe ;D

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Thu May 19, 2016 3:11 am

meanwhile chanel's over in the corner trying to be innocent like

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu May 19, 2016 2:17 pm

In case there's any confusion, Writer said that Holly is going to leave, so I included that in my post, just for convenience purposes.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sat May 21, 2016 7:14 pm

hey guys. i'm gonna try and see if i can post tonight, but idk if i'll be able to seeing as my internet has been persistent about not wanting to work. The only assistance I have is my mother's clearly professional opinion that something's just wrong with the website i'm going to and/or to 'just use internet explorer.' So clearly i'm kinda sol. I also have a test for my online course tomorrow so i'd need to figure that out before posting. so yeah. jtlyk

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Mon May 23, 2016 10:14 pm

Sorry for not posting yet. I've come down with some sort of illness, and combined with my internship, I don't have any energy to do anything by the time that I get home. Collapse, if I don't post by tomorrow, feel free to say that Kacey steps aside and takes a phone call, so Nick can bring Dinah up to the apartment.

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Tue May 24, 2016 11:09 pm

Sorry that it took so long for me to post, and that I only got up to 325 words. I've been having a rough week, but will try to be more regular now.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Thu May 26, 2016 9:59 pm

I can post again but it seems like everything besides Chanel and Holly has slowed down, so I feel like I should wait for someone else to go before posting again?

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Hey everyone. So Collapse isn't going to be available for a few weeks and she's asked BB and I to GM while she's gone. She said to just say that Nick has gone to stay at a client's house to get away from the drama for the time being. We figured it would just be easiest and most efficient to do this OOC rather than trying to send a million and one messages out.

It doesn't seem like much is going on IC except for Makayla and Cara's interaction. So Lauren and Bandit, if you guys want to keep going with that, let us know. Erica and I have already agreed that our character's aren't doing anything too vital. Chanel is talking to Holly, but like Writer said, we have to sort of keep the same pace as everyone else, which is relatively slow as of now. I think we're just waiting up for everyone outside, but all in all, it looks like there's a stall so if you guys want to jump start it again with another time skip, we can do that. Perhaps a couple weeks forward or a few days before Christmas. If not, that's cool too. Just everyone let us know what they prefer so we can figure that out and see all who's still here and then go from there.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:51 pm

I'll probably post tonight. I don't mind if you guys want to skip, but I guess I'm just wondering what we're skipping to. I know that things have slowed down with where we currently are, but aren't they going to just keep doing that, if we're not skipping to something specific? Are we playing out people's pre-Christmas plans? Is the skip supposed to allow for some sort of transition in moods and stuff?
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:02 am

It's whatever you guys want really. When things are drawn out and stuff people get bored and might want a change in scenery. At least that's the trend I've picked up on. If nothing's happening then move on. It could just be to the next day or we could just keep doing what we're doing now. But yeah, if things are gonna continue to be slow then a time skip won't necessarily fix anything

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Sorry, I'm part of that slow crew at the moment ;D. I recently moved into my summer house for the season and basically renovations have forced me to stay in an area of the house that barely gets WiFi, so I have to be in my kitchen if I want to post, and I know this sounds like such a first world problem because it is, but it's annoying for me to be on my computer anywhere other than in my bed, haha. I'll get used to it ;) but yes, sorry about that! I should be able to post by tomorrow or Wednesday :). Time skip or staying here is fine with me :).

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:00 pm

Just got Collapse's message so yeah, I'm still here. I'll probably post tomorrow.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:49 pm

Hi guys. I PMed everyone about why I have been gone. Please post in the OOC or let BurningBridges or Predictmeifyoucan know that you are still participating, within the next 24 hours. If no one hears from you in 24 hours, your character will be written out.

Thanks Lauren and Writer for responding already, and again, my apologies, guys, for not being able to be very present at the moment. If you're like me and currently cannot commit to the roleplay, there's no judging coming from me, but just have the courtesy to let the rest of the group of writers know by tomorrow night.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:17 am

I'm that weird random person, don't mind me ;) but I'm so glad to see that you guys brought this back to life. If you ever need a female character in the future, hit me up! I probably won't bring back Alex, but am always brainstorming characters for these cool roleplays that are more nitty gritty and real!

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!