Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

newbie here

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

newbie here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TicTacHead on Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:12 am

Hi, I'm new here, do we introduce ourselves IC or not? sorry

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TicTacHead
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: newbie here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:11 am

Hey welcome! This is OOC still! Once you join or create a Universe, you can make as many characters as you wish! Their pages are customizable & their in character history is all logged on page, including posts from other contributors. Stop by the chat & reach out if you need anything! Great to have you here!
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:02 pm

Hello, and welcome to RPG!

While the Roleplayers Wanted is a great place to start, consider checking out the different types of RPGs that are not recruiting via Roleplayers Wanted. If you are on the quest for a more divergent and everchanging roleplay experience, the Multiverse is for you! To my knowledge, though I don't delve into this part of RPG at all, there are many ways to roleplay there and it is extremely active.

If you prefer a more linear storyline with a plot and direction (not that the Multiverse doesn't have any of these), peruse our more closed Universes, for a lack of a better term. These can be found below the Multiverse, and they are typically storyline based and limited in characters and settings, but they are pretty great if I do say so myself.

If you need help, I would suggest using the Chat that Lost provided or the Help forum.

:-)
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Allaran_Darkbane on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:58 am

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a lot of great fun while you are here.
I serve in the darkness to protect the light.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Allaran_Darkbane
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Conversationalist Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!