Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

News and Updates of RPG Comic.

a topic in Vexar's RolePlayGateway Comic, a part of the RPG forum.

Vexar draws a comic - parodying on the happenings in and around RolePlayGateway.

News and Updates of RPG Comic.

Tips: 1.50 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Stay up to date with this topic. Comment on what you think will happen next ^^. Or tell me what you want to happen, who knows, it just might <<!

The reason the threads kept moving is, I was waiting to get a sub forum ^^. Now that I have one, everything regarding the comic will stay in here. Rock on everyone, let me know what you think!

If you do not comment on the comics, expect them to die ><! I don't care about views, I want to know what you think of them!!!

Looking for the whole series!?! Look no further. The following links are the series in order ^^. (Right click and open in new tab or window if you want to keep this page open ^^.) As Rem stated, you may also click the scroll button on your mouse!

#1 Enter RPG!
#2 Meet Vexar!
#3 Googly Botz
#4 Enter Saladin!
#5 D Hall!?
#6 Fa Fu Re?
#7 Call Now!
#8 Da Bomb!
#9 Watchers and Ego?
#10 Egonomaly!
#11 B.A.N.H.A.M.R.
#12 Throne Room?
#13 PRESS SHIT & REFRESH!
#14 Comfinished?
Last edited by Vexar on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.50 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Re: News and Updates of RPG Comic.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Also! Middle click (on the mouse, the scrollbar - it's a button, too!) opens things in new tabs.

Keep up the good work! These are absolutely hilarous!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:16 pm

I didn't know the scroll wheel opened things up in new tabs!!! That's AWESOME!

But, not as awesome as Vexar's comic!! I'm just now reading all of them because I had forgotten you started over, and then didn't know where they were!! Keep up the good work, Vexar!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Thank yahs ^^ I'm taking my time a bit more now and should start posting about 2 per week. I hope.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axanthisis on Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:19 am

You get ten points for throwing Jade in there too.

Axanthisis
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:01 pm

You have podcasts AND comic!
wow...

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Yes, yes we do <<;

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:04 am

Vexar, I really enjoyed your comics, at least, what I've read so far! These were really good works of art, and I'd love to see more done like this! Your sketchy style made the comic intensely unique and fun to read. I'd like to see these in color though, the world seems a little bleak because of the loss in color...

I'm having an error of a sort. Comic #9 through #14 all have an 'iamge can't be displayed' icon in your posts. I'd love to read the rest of the series, but I can't seem to make it work.
I hope I'm just doing something wrong and that it'll be an easy fix, or maybe it's just a broken link!

I hope you continue to make things like these Vexar, happy roleplaying, drawing, and podcasting!
Red Factioooon!

Eastep
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:05 pm

It won't let me go through and edit. Maybe I'll get accepted back on the design team and can clean this area up a bit and fix some of the titles. The images are displaying fine for me just takes a refresh now and then.

Hope you enjoy the new stuff!

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!