Next Generation Sailor Moon Roleplay

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Next Generation Sailor Moon Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dancer126 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:35 pm

The next generation Sailor soldiers have been reincarnated and Luna the cat must find them to stop the dark kingdom who is trying to rise again. they all live in modern day Japan and they don't Evan know their destiny

ok this is a next generation Sailor moon roleplay we can start when we have all of the inner Senshi soldiers filled up ( moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter)

Rules:

1. No flooding please I dont like when people drop out so please give people a chance
2. Must have knowledge of sailor moon the tv show and other Sailor moon things, like Manga Sailor Moon, ect.
3.all site rules apply
4.the spots fill quickly so first come first serve
5. keep it pg-17
6. have fun of course

Slots:

Sailor Moon:
Sailor Mercury: @dancer126
Sailor Mars:
Sailor Jupiter:
sailor Venus:

Sailor Neptune:
Sailor Uranus:
Sailor Saturn:
Sailor Pluto:

Tuxedo Mask:

Character Profile:

Name:
Sailor Name:
Bio:
appearance:
other things:

My character profile:

Name: Otaki Enkai
Sailor Name: Sailor Mercury
Bio: She is a new Japanese pop singer that is coming out with her second album. She does know that she is a sailor Senshi. She learned about from her cat Artemis. She also has a secret no one knows what could it be.
appearance:Image
other things:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dancer126
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: Next Generation Sailor Moon Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Name:Chiineko Kasukie
Sailor Name:Sailor Moon
Bio:She is a a popular swords women. She dose not know she is a sailor. A popular guitar player.
other things:She likes to hang out with her friends and plays guitar.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka Tenou on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:03 am

((I would like to join, if I may? If so, then...))

Name: Anna Tenou
Sailor Name: Sailor Uranus
Bio: Anna is Haruka and Michiru's adopted daughter. Her parents never wanted her to lead the life they did as Senshi; never wanted her to have to experiance the pain and loss which comes when one takes up the henshin pen and dones the sera fuku. They never spoke of their past as two of the four Outer Senshi--Uranus and Neptune, respectively; however, their efforts were in vain. Anna's powers manifested around the time she turned fifteen; her parents noted this when Haruka could no-longer summon her henshin pen. They knew it was only a matter of time before Michiru's pen no-longer responded to her either, when the next Sailor Neptune awakened her powers. It was also around the time that her previously latant powers made themselves known that Anna came out to her parents--she informed them she was a lesbian, just as they were. Michiru then began to train Anna to use her Senshi powers, and Anna had been fighting alone for four years before she met her partner, and three years before she met the Inners.
Apperance: Image
Other Things: Anna is five years older than the Inner Senshi. She loves to run and does track and cross-country. She can play the piano, but knows only the basics; she prefers reading literature, writing, and learning history rather than music and the arts. She hope to be a history teacher one day, but for the moment she wnated to just pass all her classes at the university. She enjoys swimming in the summer, but doesn't like it enough to persue it as a sport. If she doesn't get to teach history, Anna wishes to teach physical education. She often wonders if the reason she hasn't yet found a girlfriend is because she is destined to be with her Neptune, like her Papa and Mama... Anna would like to choose her own destiny, at least in the respect of whom she loves, but she resigned herself to the fact that her destiny had been planned out long ago.
Sincerely,
Haruka Tenou

Haruka Tenou
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl98 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 am

Can i be Jupiter i have seen a lot of the anime but i haven't finished it yet if i can i have no idea what the generation one would look like but i think that she would look a lot alike the original one and definitely act like her i know a lot about her and i kinda act like her so can i please be her in your roleplay? If i can't be Jupiter then i will be willing to be someone else. oh and here is some info on her

Name: Michiko Okinawa
Bio: She is new in town she does not know she is a sailor senshi but always felt that she was special she is the niece of Sailor Jupiter and never knew about her aunts past but has heard tales of the sailor senshi and day-dreams of what it would be like to have seen them in action, she takes multiple matriarchal-arts classes, plays the piano(beautifully if i might add)she has no siblings and her mother died in a car-crash so all she has are her father and her friends.

AnimeGirl98
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ren*solitary puppet* on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Not sure if this is even active but may I play the villan?

Ren*solitary puppet*
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pixie_22 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Name: Minami "Mimi" Baburu
Sailor Name: Sailor Jupiter
Bio: Mimi is a bubbly 14 year old who has just gotten her first job working at an animal shelter. She does not know she is a sailor senshi but a strange black cat was just admitted into her shelter the same day she started work. She lives with with her mother and two younger brothers.
other things: Her favorite animal is a cat.

Pixie_22
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!