Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Nice website

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Nice website

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EpyonZERO195 on Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:09 am

Got the addy from Animemetro.com, figured I'd come check it out and lo and behold, Hells Gundams is here. Nice site everyone.
Ep - pilot of the Full Armor Nu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EpyonZERO195
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:13 am

This place spawned from AnimeMetro in an effort to bring back a lost essence and a lost soul. Welcome to the new home of the true AnimeMetro veterans. I'm sure you can come to expect at the very minimum a level of RP here that is comparable to some of AnimeMetro's finest. Look around, check out what we have to offer. If you are lost or don't know where to begin, feel free to ask no matter how trivial the question. We are all very willing to help and will be glad to help lead you in a direction. Many people mistaken this site for being specifically Gundam oriented, but we try to embrace many different kinds of role play - not just Gundam. If you have an RP idea that you don't see already in effect, let us know about it. We are always open to hear feedback from members to help provide the resources, tools, and environment needed to create the perfect role playing destination.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:11 am

Welcome to the site, Epyon.

Everything Sinful said is seconded by me. We're always here to help.

It's good to see you around. :)
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry wrote:If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:11 am

All things Sinful said is seconded by me ?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:39 am

Welcome my friend! Looks like Sin and Eric have covered everything. So I'll just say hi and howdy do! Hope you enjoy it here!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EpyonZERO195 on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:49 am

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

EpyonZERO195
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:49 am

Oh don't mention it.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:28 pm

Shut up HAL. Everything has been thirded or fourthed by myself. Feel free to ask any of us, or anyone else for that matter any questions and uh...yeah. ENJOY yourself!

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:29 pm

OK I'll stop talking now. Actually I have no "feelings" as such.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:24 pm

Did you actually gey HAL to shut up?

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EpyonZERO195 on Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:53 pm

So what's the best way to add a siggy?

EpyonZERO195
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:53 pm

Um, I don't have a favorite way to add a siggy. But my favorite song is Just Communication.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:34 pm

Damnit HAL go away!

OK well at the top of the page there's a profile link.

Step 1. Click
Step 2. After these messages.

And now step 2.

14 grey boxs down there's a bigger grey box and on the left of it says Signature. Type whatever you wish to have in the box!

To ad a pic get a link and put it between right inbetween the ][ and that'll do it!

Also........I hate you HAL

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EpyonZERO195 on Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:50 pm

Yeah, I knew all that, I wasn't being specific I guess. I meant to ask if there was a good place here to host the pic, but I found a spot and got it workin. =D

EpyonZERO195
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:50 pm

Oh I see. Ask if there was a good place here to host the pic but he or she found a spot and got it workin.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:48 pm

Shut up HAL! Oh yeah, well glad you found a place and a pic. A cool pic I might add.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.