Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Night Music

Night Music

a part of “Night Music”, a fictional universe by November_Rain_18.

A menagerie of teenage musical prodigies are accepted into NYC's new "AMT" (Academy for the Musically Talented), but their diverse situations and dark, terrible secrets make daily life at the Academy a constant struggle.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Night Music”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Night Music

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby November_Rain_18 on Fri May 11, 2012 3:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Night Music"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

November_Rain_18
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Night Music

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Can I have a male vampire? ^^ I have such a bundle of great ideas for him! ^^
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Fri May 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Can I have a female witch? And is there a skelly?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby November_Rain_18 on Fri May 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Sure, anything you want! no need to ask

November_Rain_18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Oh yay.. ^^ Haha... I think I'll wait and see if a couple more show interest before I put up a sheet though, if that's alright. =) I hate spending time on a character that doesn't get put to use, ya know?

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm interested. Maybe for more people to join, you need to add an avatar on the roleplay, otherwise, nobody will be able to see it.

Um, though, I'd like to make a character, however, what he is musically gifted in is the Turntable, I assume that's okay. His dorm room will likely be filled with technologic type stuff, so he can just go wild with the computer-turntable conbination. However, the secret about him, if you'll allow it, he's secretly an android. He probably is only a little aware of this, but he just has so much fun doing what he does, he forgets about it, and just taunt saying he's gifted. The way he speaks isn't obviously robot, but an example of how he speaks is like this. "Oh sure, yes, I fully forgot that. I'll finish it, in like, estimating... one hour... two hours, one, no wait, two, ah what the heck, cancel that, I'll just do it, OK?" Uh, though, I still haven't come up with his history yet, and why he's an android, so does anybody have an idea I could use?

I also might come up with a human character that's an exchange student from Walkerville Academy of the Arts, who is skilled in dancing, drama, and knows a lot about computers and lighting. Of course, he'd be pretty freaked out if he found out that he was in a school of monsters.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Fri May 11, 2012 10:06 pm

I like this.
I'd like to reserve, possibly, an elven girl who has a past of having killed her entire family? :p
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Fri May 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Hi, I'd like to join this rp. I don't know if you have to reserve spots, but I'd like to have a brother and sister pair.

Tilt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat May 12, 2012 6:23 am

I put Damon and Dante up. ^^ I know the sheet isn't big an fancy. Haha, but you didn't have a skelly in, so I just put up what I thought would be useful knowledge for everyone. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby November_Rain_18 on Sat May 12, 2012 12:26 pm

I like giving people the freedom to explain anything and everything they want about their characters, so put in whatever information you think is useful! Lloyd999, anything and everything you want is okay with me! :) You guys can have human characters, if you want. You don't have to reserve spots, just go ahead and submit a character profile.

November_Rain_18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat May 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Lol... two violinists and three piano-players? the amount of diversity is stunning. xD I was expecting it with the piano-thing, but not with the violin. I'm thinking I may change mine's, but eh... the ones I chose just fit so well. O.O I'm gonna have to do the thinking thing... again.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat May 12, 2012 6:15 pm

I hear you Mela. I just saw this and actually said, " Nooo way!"

Bye bye violin, hellooooo flute.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireandRain on Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm interested. I'll make a character right now! =)

FireandRain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 pm

@Cry: Haha... ikr? xD I don't know which instrument to give Damon, if not the piano... O.o I can't picture him playing anything else, in all honesty.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Sat May 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Yea, I don't know why I didn't see that coming lol. I actually was going to have my guy character be a singer, but that would just give us the same numbers.

Tilt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat May 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Mhms... xD Dante's both a singer and a violinist. Double-threat, muahaha... sort of a general thing with her. Lol. Ugh... Hmm... I'll remove the violin from Dante, so you can keep yours, Tilt. ^^

I just have to figure out what to do about my Damon. =/

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat May 12, 2012 6:38 pm

@Mela & Tilt
Perhaps people could consider these;
  • Cello.
  • Trumpet.
  • Clarinet.
  • Piccolo.

Just a few ideas, I hope they may help you. :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat May 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Mmm... yeah... but none of them fit Damon. =/ Thanks for the ideas, anyways. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Sat May 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Mela, how about I'll change Grey from piano that way, you change one and I change one. I think I'll put her on the cello that way the string instruments could be a family thing.

Tilt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat May 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Sounds like a good idea. ^^ =D Thanks.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!