Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nightwalkers

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Nightwalkers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

As the people of the town drifted through the town, a red tipped black hair vampire waded pass the crowd, scanning for his next donor. 'The night is young and I'm thirsty you stupid people' he thought sullenly. Stopping at a lamp post and leaning on it, Ravyen stared up to the hunter's moon." It's All Hollow's Eve, go haunt the town my dear Ravyen." he heard from his female creator who was two states and four towns over. Mentally growling at her, he decided to stay here. his thirst can wait. 'I'm lonely, wish I had someone to hold.' he mused like a love sick pup. After Mylan left for a more dominate lover, Ravyen has been in on autopilot for the last eight and half centuries. Heaving a very depressed sigh from his closed lips, he checks his surrounding for those overzealous slayers. They've rescently going all out to get his head. "Morons times infintity squared. That's what they are." he murmured darkly as he pulled out his mp3 and listened to song by a voice actor.

As the night creeped appon the the town, the trick or treaters started to pour out of the houses and circlating around. Catching the sight of one his minions, he nods as she slips back in to the crowd. 'Trick or treat sir, mind if I suck about a pint or so of your blood?' he mused darkly. Looking back at the moon he wonder if he destined to be alone. Bouncing his head in time to the song, Ravyen felt his twin nearby but couldn't pin down where. "Shit, why he have to come here. I thought he died two centuries ago." he says to himself, deciding to scan the area and see what other paranormal shit is out. 'One wolf, a coven of witches, and many vamps. So much for staying under the radar.' he thought with a sigh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Nightwalkers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Pandora was wearing a sleeveless light brown shirt; under the shirt was a black tank top. Also she had long dark blue jeans with light brown sandals. The shirt had tears in it with fake blood splashed onto it. To finish the outfit off she had fake white fangs in her mouth, light brown wolf ears and a somewhat fluffy tail the same color as the ears. She let her shoulder length straight light brown hair loose and didn’t tie it up. Her skin looked pale in the moonlight. She had gotten a simple costume this year because a few days before Halloween she gotten deadly ill and had to go to the hospital. Pandora felt better now even though she did sneak out of the hospital a day early so she could celebrate Halloween and get candy.

She went house to house walking far as she filled her bag more with every house she went to. She had been out for hours as she left her house early to get a head start on things. Her foot steps were light and quick on the ground as she walked down the street looking from side to side with her darkish blue eyes. After a few more blocks she decided to stop since her bag was filled to the very top. She stretched slowly walking away from the crowds of kids which pushed and shoved in a rush to get to every house. Once she was away from the chaos she took in her surroundings as she walked. She glanced at a red tipped black hair figure that was leaning against a lamppost when she passed him. When she was about five, six feet away from him she sat down crossed legged on the grass and leaned against a tree placing her bag in her lap. Once she was settled she began to look threw the bag of candy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:08 pm

"You've been a busy bee tonight, chica." he said from his spot. 'She's cute, to bad the blood is fake.' he thought, going over to her. Keeping his moves non threating, Ravyen turned the volume on his mp3 down. Leaning on the tree, he looked around as he felt his brother coming closer. 'Damn.' he thinks to himself.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:48 pm

She looked up and blinked in surprise as she saw it was the red tipped figure she had seen before talking to her. Pandora took the fake fangs out of her mouth and placed them on her upper tight. Looking him over, she smiled and looked into his eyes. “Yeah I have been busy. I can see you haven’t. Do you want some candy stranger? I have more than enough,” she said as she stood up slowly picking up her bag and fangs. She stretched again and leaned against the tree as he did. After, she shoved the fangs gently into her pocket and held her bag of candy open to him. “Pick anything. There should be something you like unless you hate all candy. Oh, don’t mind the bag of blood and the needle it is connected to…” she said and rolled her shoulders back as she got tense. When she snuck out of the hospital Pandora didn’t have time to get the needle out of her arm that was giving her body blood thru a bag. So she just took needle and all with her when she left. Though once she was out and about she took the bag and needle connected to it and placed it in her candy bag since she was in a rush to get a costume and once she had taken the needle out. The needle would still have her and the blood in the bag mixed together at its tip.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Tilting his head, he took the blood bag and stared at it. Then he felt his fangs lengthen, 'Not now.' he thought. "Should I ask why?" Ravyen said, stamping down his thirst will sheer willpower. Cracking his neck, he pulled a grocery bag from pocket and place it in that.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:13 pm

“Well was in a rush. I was sneaking out of the hospital and just decided to deal with taking the needle out later so I had to take the bag with me since it was attached,” she said and could not believe he really took the bag. Pandora laughed softly and shook her head as she glanced at the grocery bag. “Umm what’s your name?” she asked taking in her surroundings carefully taking everything in. After she looked at him and cocked her head to the side curiously. She wonderwed what he was going to do with the blood.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 pm

"Ravyen Knight, and you miss 'I should be in bed'?" he replied, mirroring her for no apparent reason. 'Looks just like her, but the length and color of her hair off.' he thought, remembering Selrai. Subconsciously he placed his free hand on her cheek, rubbing it Ravyen said, "You remind me of someone that was very dear to me a long time."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:34 am

She smiled at bit and laughed softly. “Pandora Night,” she said wondering how his last name was spelled. She almost flinched when he placed his hand on her cheek, but stopped herself in time. She didn’t think he was going to hurt her, but it just surprised her she guessed. Pandora relaxed a bit as he rubbed her cheek. She looked up at him. “Oh um I’m sorry...” she said as he told her she remembered him of someone who was very dear to him a long time ago. She wanted to know what happened, but didn’t dare ask. While he was rubbing her cheek she realized it was freezing outside well for her anyways. Pandora hadn’t notice it got colder since she didn’t really have time to think about it. She shivered once before she glanced around. Then she placed her hand over his which was rubbing her cheek. “Are your hands cold?” she asked out of curiosity. She couldn’t tell since all her exposed skin felt numb and frozen.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 am

"No, cold doesn't bother me." he said. Taking his hand back long to slip off his duster and drape it over her slender frame, Raveyen runs a finger along her jaw. "Come on, I'll get you out of the cold, I have a suv not far from here." he adds, softly grabbing her hand and leading to his suv.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:37 pm

“Ah okay that’s good the cold doesn’t bother you,” she said and watched him. Then she blinked when he draped his duster over her. “Oh you can take your duster back I will be fine. I am already numb to the cold mostly now...” she said, but stayed quiet when he ran one of his fingers along her jaw. She wondered why he did that. Then she blinked and looked up at him. “Umm okay thanks…” she said and let him grab her hand. She laced her fingers threw his as she followed looking around. Her bag of candy was in her other hand.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:55 am

"Did your mom like greek mythlogy or something." he said, side stepping a gaggle of kids. "Never gets old. Don't you think?"

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:04 pm

“Well yeah she studied it. Are you saying that because of my name? If so I will give you an explanation,” she said and went around the gaggle of kids also still holding his hand. After, she walked in step with him smiling. “What never gets old?” she asked a bit confused.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:10 pm

"Yeah." he said, sighing as he thought that must be the loneliness in the world. "Kids, candy, Holloween."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 pm

“Well you know when Pandora’s Box was open and all those evil things were let out. My mom use to say that I was the cause of all evils thing...so yeah,” she said shrugging. She hated when her mother said her name because she knew the reason behind her name. Pandora laughed softly and looked at him. “Hmm well no it doesn’t get old I guess since every year is different in some way,” she said as she took the duster off and draped it over him now. “Keep that I don’t want you to get cold,” she said and gave his cheek a quick friendly peck before she kept walking. She felt like a little kid since he was holding her hand.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:16 pm

"I don't get cold much anymore." he said, as he saw his suv. 'I miss her.' he thought, thinking back to happier times.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:28 pm

“Don’t worry just wear it,” she said as she let go of his hand and ran her fingers threw his hair. Then she walked a bit ahead of him and twirled around humming before she stopped in front of a suv guessing it was his. She then turned around and looked at him smiling. “Is this your suv?” she asked looking up at the moon. “The moon looks so pretty today,” she said softly mostly to herself as she still was looking up at the moon.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Nodding he glanced up to, 'Yeah, pretty.' Getting and starting it, chose a station and turned up. Heavy metaled blasted from the speakers, "How fitting." he said to him self.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 pm

She watched him get in and was about to get in the backseat, but a little kid had ran into her. She jumped back and shook her head as she entered the car. She shut the passenger door before looking at him. She placed her bag between her legs. She then picked up a hot ball candy and took it out its wrapper. She cursed under her breath as she cut her finger with the wrapper. Pandora put the hot ball in her mouth and sucked on it gently. She looked at her finger and sighed softly as she watched blood begin to form and cover her finger because of the somewhat small cut. She didn’t bother to ask for a bandage as he had the music on very loud. Pandora shifted her weight and just looked out of the window.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Heading out, he said, "Anywhere you wana go?"

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:05 pm

"Umm no. Do you want to go anywhere?" she asked as she licked the blood off her finger. She did not find it gross to lick the blood off because it was hers and didn't taste bad really. "If you can't think of a place I guess I can think of something," she said and finished the candy relaxing. She then began to wonder if he had any plans today, but shrugged it off. After a few seconds she streched out smiling. Then she took the tail off with her non-bleeding finger so she could sit more comfortable. Once she took it off she placed it in the bag also. "So what do you plan on doing with the bag of blood you took from me?" she asked finally curious enough to ask. Once she got comfortable she put her seatbelt on.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!