Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Nobody Knew...

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Nobody Knew...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Name; Emery "Em" Logan
Age; 16
Look; Image
Other; Was raped first

------------------------------------
[This is going to start the Monday after your girl is raped.]

Emery's alarm went off at 6am. Groaning, she rolled over in bed and hit the alarm clock. She hated school but of all the days, she hated Mondays most. Getting out of bed, she walked out of her room and down the hall to the bathroom. After she got out of her shower, if her younger sister wasn't awake, she'd wake her up. Both girls were Sophomores in high school and they were pretty close to each other. They always told each other secrets except the secret that happend last Thursday.

As Emery stepped into the shower, she glanced in the mirror at the bruises that were still on her body, especially the ones on her inner thighs. She got into the shower and began washing her hair but her mind was drifting back to Thursday night. She was asked to go to the movies by one of the hottest Seniors at their school, who also happened to be her sister Sam's boyfriend, Lucas Shepard. Emery knew that Lucas loved Sam with all his heart but was a little surprised when he came up to her at school that day and asked her to go to the movies with her. Emery refused at first saying that it wasn't right because he was Sam's boyfriend but he promised that Sam wouldn't find out and Em finally gave in. They did go to the movies that night and he was a real gentlemen, but after the movies, instead of taking her home, Lucas took her for a drive and parked the car. When he did he began kissing Em who kept trying to push him away because she knew it wasn't right. Finally he got enough of her pushing him away and hit her before climbing on top of her and ripping her clothes off. All she remembered was crying and screaming for him to stop and telling him that he was hurting her. Lucas didn't listen and continued yelling at her and hitting her and calling her a bitch and a whore to get her to shut up.

She opened her eyes as she washed her hair and body and then got out. She covered herself up and picked her clothes up before going back to her room to get dressed.
Last edited by CriminalMinds on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Change in title
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Nobody Knew..[PRP: Angel and Twilight01]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Name- Samantha "Sam" Logan
Age- 15
Appearence-Image
Other- Raped after her older sister
-----------------------

Sam laid on her bed, in her bedroom, the window closed and locked, the curtains drawn together, and her bedroom door, also closed and securced well. She wiped away the remaining of her tears she had cried out. She just didn't know what to do. Last night, her boyfriend of three months, Lucas Sherpard, had snuck in her room. He supposedly committed his love to her and began kissing her, he than began forcing himself upon Sam.

She had cried out for him to stop and tried to push him off, but it was useless. He was a Senior, and much, much stronger than she was, considering he was the star football player. Sam wanted to tell her parents, even her sister, everybody, and get him locked up in jail for a bit, but no, he threatned he woukld hurt her and find a way to hurt Em. She loved Em way too much to risk that, and she wasn't going to let that happen.

Sam coughed, but intead, vomited over the side of her bed. She began crying again, wishing the pain and guilt she felt would just wash away.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Emery changed into skinny jeans and Tokio Hotel band shirt before slipping her shoes on and towel drying her hair for the moment. She walked out of her room and down the hall to Sam's room. The door was locked, of course, so Emery knocked on it. "Sam. It's time to get up. I'm leaving at 7:20 so you need to get up if you're riding with me today." she said through the door before going back to the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and blow dried her hair and then brushed it out. She always saved her makeup for last. Once she was ready, she went back to her room to get her bag ready for school.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Sam jumped slightly at the knock on her door, and Em's voice. Sam just ignored it as she heard her sister's footsteps descend away. No way on earth was Sam thinking about going to school. Not after what had happened. Sam sighed. She had to, she already missed too many days. Sam didn't want to go to court.

She threw on a pair of gray sweatpants and the school t-shirt. She slipped into a black jacket and put on her flip-flops. Sam combed through her black hair and gathered her school belongings. She quickly applied lipgloss on and walked out of her room, and downstairs, waiting at the front door for Em. Their parents had alreadt left for school, so it was unusally quite downstairs this morning, minus their continous fighting.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Emery sighed and looked in the mirror once more before putting a jacket on and grabbing her bag and car keys. She walked downstairs and saw Sam waiting for her. "I'm ready if you are." she said without much emotion. She walked over to the door and opened it and then walked outside to her car.

She unlocked the doors and put her bag into the backseat before getting in and starting her car up. She turned the radio down, not really in the mood for listening to music this morning, as she waited for Sam.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Sam nodded, getting in, but instead of the passenger side, she got in the backseat. Sam stared out the window, her MP3 ear plugs plugged into each ear, the volume turned on medium, and Seether started to play, the song Breakdown, was on at the moment.

Sam didn't want to talk, not ever, afraid that the wrong thing would slip out of her mouth if she did.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Emery frowned but didn't bother her sister. Instead she started the car up and turned the radio up some. Evanescence was on. Lithium to be exact. She listened to it on the drive to school and within minutes they were there. As she parked, she spotted Lucas hanging out with his friends at one of the tables.

Emery turned the car off and reached behind her to tap her sister's leg, letting her know they were there and grabbing her bag before getting out.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Sam jumped slightly and flinched back from her sisters touch. She nodded and got out, picking her bag up. Sam sighed softly, beginning to walk into the school. She turned around to glance behind her, over at Lucas, he winked at her and she shook her head, powerwalking inside now.

[[who's playing lucas?]]

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:47 pm

[[i'll play him first when he goes to talk to Sam then after he gets frustrated he walks off to talk to Em and you play him..so you know he's going to be harsher/violent towards Emery since he can't hurt his girlfriend because she'd leave him.]]

Emery didn't even look at Lucas or her sister as she walked inside. She went straight to her locker. Lucas frowned and told his friends he'd see them at lunch before getting off the table to follow Sam. He caught up with her and put an arm around her. "Hey babe. I missed you." he said as he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Sam turned away. "Yeah." She said simply, pulling from his grasp as she walked to her locker. She felt her eyes beginning to well up with tears, but took in steady, deep breaths and entered her locker combo. She opened her locker and took out her first period books.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Lucas sighed. Obviously Sam was still upset about what happened last night. Lucas didn't care though. He probably wouldn't have forced himself on her if she would have just shut up and listen to him when he told her too. He decided to go find Emery instead. Emery's first class was on the other side of school so she had some walking to do and hoped she didn't run into Lucas.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:24 pm

[[My turn! Haha, a abusive guy, just my type! *evil laughter*]]

Sam began walking over to her first class, which was Alegebra II, her best subject. She sighed softly, thinking about last night. Sam put her head down and let just one tear slip from her eyes as she controled herself. No, she couldn't cry, not now.

Lucas finally found Emery. He grabbed her arm and brought her over to him. "You didn't tell Sam about us, did you?" He said, a spark of anger fluttering in his eyes.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:35 pm

[[lol i love you heaven.]]

Emery had been too busy walking to class to notice anyone following her until she felt someone's hand on her arm and her being spun around. She looked up at Lucas. "No.." she said quietly when he asked if she had told her sister about them. She had to look away from him to keep from crying.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:53 pm

[[of course]]

Lucas realased her. "Good." He said and place a hand on her chin, turning her face to look at him. "You better not say anything." He added and laughed. "I had fun the other night." Lucas told her, the back of his hand grazing across her tender cheek.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Emery nodded and looked at him. "It seems like you did." she said as she flinched away from him when he touched her cheek. "I'm going to class." she said as she pulled away from him. She wanted to go before anyone saw.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Lucas nodded. "I'l see you later, then." Lucas said, heading to his first period class as well, going the opposite direction.

After class, Sam slowly walked to her locker. She was greeted by several of her friends, but she just nodded a greeting back to them. Sam had free period, so she decided to spend it outside, reading. At least it was private and peaceful.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Emery nodded and walked off. Once class was over, she went back to her locker and exchanged her books before heading to her second class. She had class with Lucas but was happy to see that he wasn't there.

Lucas decided to skip class and go find Sam. He saw her outside reading and walked over to her. "Hey baby." he said as he sat down next to her. "What are you reading?"

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Sam decided to reply, but in a flat voice. "Macbeth for reading class." Sam said and than stood up, heading back inside. She didn't want to talk to Lucas now, not after last night. The thought of it brought tears to her eyes, but she fought them back with luck on her side.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:44 pm

[[So heres my situation: Should I A: Post another one on one request and get no replies because apparently people hate me or the way I roleplay like shit. Or should I B: Ask someone I'm roleplaying with if they want to do another one because I'm bored, which isn't a lot of people since most of my roleplays seem to have gotten abandoned save for a few. What do you think?]]

Lucas nodded. "Fun." he said as he looked. "Do you want to hang out after school? We can go grab a coke and some icecream." he said as he moved closer to his girlfriend and wrapped and arm around her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:02 pm

[[Do both, actually.]]

Sam shrugged his arm off. "I suppose." She said, entering in her locker combo and putting away the Macbeth book, getting out the books she needed for her class after lunch; which was next. Her class was Biology, great, today they were dissecting things.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!