Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Nomad - Book One: War

Nomad - Book One: War

a part of “Nomad - Book One: War”, a fictional universe by Talisman.

Currently a playground for all of my coding and testing needs! Feel free to look around and check the place out if you want.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nomad - Book One: War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Nomad - Book One: War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Okay I can rp again but I have been gone for so long there are like three pages of long posts for me to cach up on. I think I might have to drop my character permanently...
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Anyone up for a postie? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:39 pm

I will in time
"Incessant wind sweeps the plain. It murmurs on across grey stone, carrying dust from far climes to nibble eternally at the memorial pillars. There are a few shadows out there still but they are the weak and the timid and the hopelessly lost.

It is immortality of a sort.

Memory is immortality of a sort.

In the night, when the wind dies and silence rules the place of glittering stone, I remember. And they all live again."

Romaneck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:18 am

I support the fact that they shut RPG down because of SOPA and all that, but man, those were loooong hours.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:31 am

Agreed. Although I have to wonder how many senators and such could possibly go here and be affected by the blackout. :P
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Well, Hydrall, the idea was more that the userbase would recognize how much it sucks to not have access to Gateway and perhaps get in touch with their senators and express their distaste for PIPA/SOPA. Not so much for the senators themselves haha.

And boy, did it suck. I'm lucky I had plenty of other things to do yesterday. (>_<)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Well, on the plus side, SOPA and the idiots still pushing for this thing are continuing to take one massive beating from the internet's unrest. I'm not entirely sure if everything's worked to the point that we have no more SOPA to trouble us anymore.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:57 am

SOPA is just one more reason for me to move to the Nordic countries.

Thankfully, it's as likely to get passed as a bill that puts a tax on breathing, because I like speaking English and only being cold as shit for half of the year.
As for the shutdown, I like the sentiment, and the fact that it was down prompted me to take up another character on SWTOR and finally get Skyrim for the PC. Yeah that's right, I don't ever leave my computer.
Except for work.
And weekends.
And school.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 am

I want SWTOR. Now that I made that clear~

What say we try and get this show on the road? Any suggestions on how we want to wrap this up? A vague fade to black with the bit about travelling the rest of the way to the Pass? A little bit more of interpersonal chatter? Etc, etc?

Also, for all intents and purposes, the NPCs are yours to play around with and interact with. Just don't slay them. That's not fun. Other than that, feel free to have a back-to-back moment with Drow Assassin, a volley of magic with the Elf and Nagi, a bit of mid-battle humorous banter with the Halfling, they're there if you want to add a little pop to your own post. I say this now for the battle ahead. Also, all of those characters in the characters' tab that have A) been Dropped or B) the player hasn't been here in forever feel free to use them as NPCs too.

Annnnnnnnd I have made an NPC Character tab because it turns out there's a time limit on how long I can edit forum posts... So yeah, Yay useless clutter!

So yeah. I apologize for the slow down. I'll try to tighten up the slack without strangling it.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:45 am

I'm up for getting this show on the road. As I've said many times before, I'm such a sad person who spends most time in front of the computer as well, and checking this site every 10 minutes.
My friend there, Nymeria, said she'd get a character up today, I don't know if she has yet since I've been unable to get in touch with her, but she's working on the character. So count on her.

And as for SWTOR... I'm an avid WoW fan... I can't decide whether to give it a shot or not.

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Say Kuroki, If Masana was offered a drink she would simply say no would she not? Im planning a post ahead and I was going to default with that choice but it seemed better to ask first

Romaneck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 pm

She'd be very polite about it, but yes, she would definitely refuse.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 am

I am biting my nails nervously.. It's been too long since the last post. O.O

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:20 am

Hmm...It is odd. Although, all RP's have spells of slowness. I hope everyone's still interested and willing to keep going with this.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:39 am

Yes, seriously. This RP is way too great to just end.

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:57 am

Here here! The detail, the characters, the world. I've already put in quite a bit and so have you. So have all of us. I want to see this to the end and I'm sure everyone else does too.

To Nomad! *holds tankard aloft*

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 am

Indeed!

Does anyone have a post coming up?

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nymeria on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:16 am

Okay, sorry for the long wait. Just submitted my character!

Nymeria
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:29 am

Wow...How long have you been working on it?

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nymeria on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:08 am

Longer than it should have; I kept changing my mind (and forgetting).

Nymeria
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!