Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Non Master/Slave Demon Pet Shop RP (Need Players)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Non Master/Slave Demon Pet Shop RP (Need Players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Wed May 04, 2011 6:07 am

The Demon Pet Shop

Long since people have discovered Demons exsist. They found their true weakness and killed them all, but not before some were saved by a lone man. He raised the demons like normal humans and never told a soul. When it soon because a burden to keep them he decided to give them away free to the first 5 people who came into his store. Of course people came and went and th demons were bought.

Now, what will happen, will the pets run away? Will they stay? Or fall in love?
Its up to you.

*Five Demon slots, Five Human slots*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Non Master/Slave Demon Pet Shop RP (Need Players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed May 04, 2011 11:53 am

Eh, I guess I'll join this. Been looking for something new
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Non Master/Slave Demon Pet Shop RP (Need Players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Wed May 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Calling a dog a cat, doesn't make it not a dog.

Slave
–noun
a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bond servant.

Whenever you have 'purchasing', 'owning', or 'pets' involving a sapient being going on, it is by definition, slavery, no matter how you choose to word it.

RP closed due to violations against our obscenity rule. RP exists for the sole purpose of master/slave pet/owner RP with no over-arcing story line or plot outside of this.

Subject to re-opening if corrections are made to meet site standards.
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!