Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Nosferatu: The Hunt

a part of “Nosferatu: The Hunt”, a fictional universe by Erik7622.

The Vampire, though it is often passed off as a myth, is very real, and is striking close to home. Will a small group of friends and strangers be able to destroy it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nosferatu: The Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 am

This is the OOC for the roleplay "Nosferatu: The Hunt"

Feel free to ask any questions here. Hope I did a good job with designing it and explaining things.

-Erik

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erik7622
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Nosferatu: The Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:14 pm

What sort of time period will this be set in? Will this take place in the modern day, or in the historical setting from the original sources?
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RichterGotz
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Well, it does say modern in the tags...

Anyway, hello again Erik! Fancy comin' across another of your RPs. I'm thinkin' I'm down for this, if you don't mind having to put up with me in yet another of your RPs :v
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:18 pm

It is modern era indeed.

And hello yourself Comrade. You're always welcome.

Erik7622
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Comrade wrote:Well, it does say modern in the tags...

Ah, I see you there "Modern" tag. You escaped my sight before, but I've spotted you.

RichterGotz
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 am

this looks fun

Lady Inali
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:31 am

Erik! Fantastic! I'll be back for this one!

lovechanningforever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Good, good. I eagerly await your profiles.

Also, Comrade, I got yours (though with no small measure of confusion until I realized it was you). I'll wait till you say it's complete to approve it.

Erik7622
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:02 pm

would it be cool if i did a char based off Van Hellsing?

Lady Inali
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Unfortunately I was going to be playing the Van Helsing expy (that is of the original Van Helsing), as that way I can explain the vampire in-character directly. Unless you meant a different Van Helsing.

Erik7622
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:08 pm

i was thinking more along the lines of a grate granddaughter or daughter char

Lady Inali
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Oh. Yes, that would be fine. PM me if you want to discuss things like family relations.

Erik7622
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:38 pm

I think Maiko's more or less finished.

Iye Khara
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:51 am

And approved! My character's in as well.

EDIT: Secondarily, I have named the town that is the main setting; it is officially set in the town of Pierreton, Wisconsin.

Erik7622
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello! Do you think I might be able to make a character? ^^; I've never actually done a horror/horror based RP before, but I'm willing to give it my best shot. May I send in a character sheet by tomorrow?
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Yep, sure, go for it. Glad to see some interest.

Don't focus too much on it being a horror RP; this is going to be about normal people in a decidedly abnormal situation.

Erik7622
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:18 pm

I just sent in Alexandra! I hope she's okay :)

graphicromantics
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 am

Glad to see this RP's getting some more interest! Was afraid it wasn't gonna have enough people to get off the ground.

Iye Khara
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:25 pm

I submitted a character. Some of his history lacks specificity, if that is a problem let me know. I didn't want to get too wordy with it all [just a lack of names/places but I communicated what I wanted].

El_Gringo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 pm

It looks good for our purposes. I suppose you picture him taking a class taught by Dr. Harding?

Erik7622
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!