Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not So Happily Ever After

a part of “Not So Happily Ever After”, a fictional universe by wittyusernamehere.

Under construction - Taking Reservations in the OOC (Not all roles have to be filled and more to be added).

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Not So Happily Ever After”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wittyusernamehere on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Not So Happily Ever After"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wittyusernamehere
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter

Re: Not So Happily Ever After

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Would love to reserve the face claim of Freya Mavor~. And when more male roles get posted I will most likely take one but only if that's okay~.
:3
Last edited by ColaGirl4Life on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Can I please reserve the Crystal Reed face claim?

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:25 pm

I would love if I could reserve FC: Evanna Lynch ?

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wittyusernamehere on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:41 am

@colagirl4life she's reserved, and that is totally fine! I'm sorry that I haven't even posted the rules yet, I'm on my phone at the moment but will do them as soon as I get on the laptop. :)

@chloeb223 @possibility both reserved, I'll edit the front page as soon as I can. :)

wittyusernamehere
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Thanks! Oh and may I also reserve FC ' Colin Ford'~!?
I love him :3
xD Oh and take your time, hun. No one is rushing you and if they dare do then tell them they get no cookie~!

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLei on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:59 pm

I would like to join, but was wondering if it was at all possible for me to join as a son of Mulan and Shang if that was okay.

LuLei
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Thanks for putting in the reservation! :)

I'm going to already put in my CS (it's not gonna be finished yet). I just want to get it in so that I don't forget or lose the gifs that I want to use. I always end up changing the character sheet codes people give me anyway. If there is any help that you need like finding more gifs or other characters to ponder over, hit me up via PM. I'm willing to help

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:54 pm

OH GOD YOU PUT IN PETER PAN AND YOU USED THE REAL-LIVE ACTION BOY!

((my favorite movie is Peter Pan(2003) besides Alice in Wonderland(2010)))

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:27 am

May I reserve the FC: Bailee MadisonMadison please and great faceclaim picks!
"There's a place inside my soul wrought with desire but you tell me to keep it under wraps you try to smother my fire, you want to keep me down well you can't cause I'm a fighter!"
~ Ali

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wittyusernamehere on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:03 am

@ColaGirl4Life reserved! :)

@Lulei I've been looking for some face claims of children of Mulan! :) I'm still looking at the moment, but let me know if you know of anyone!

@ChloeB223 That's fine, since I don't have a character sheet that is necessary to use (though if anyone wants one I can post it). She looks great by the way!

@Possibility yes because I love that movie and oh my god he is just perfect for peter pan. cx

@ShadowHawk yes, and thank you! It took me ages to find some that I was happy with.

Sorry I was gone for a while! And I still haven't posted the rules - will get to that now.

wittyusernamehere
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLei on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:40 pm

@wittyusernamehere: I know so many. I'm really into Asian cultures and all that so I can give you quite a few people. Would you like me to PM you some people that I think would work? And how many children would you like?

LuLei
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!