Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Not necessarily new here.. But hey ;)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Not necessarily new here.. But hey ;)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 pm

So I created a new account, cuz i forgot my pass for my last account. Its been about 6months (?) Since I've been on rpg. I'm kind of confused with the new rp systems, but i guess i'll figure it out. I can't wait to rp again though! Just wanted to say hi ^_^ OH and if anyone was to 1x1 rp, pm me. I'm looking forward to rp (hopefully) with some of you guys.

Thank you for your time,
xxLilly
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Not necessarily new here.. But hey ;)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Welcome to our happy little – I should say large – community/family of RPG (sorry for the acronyms, Role-Play Gateway) xxLilly! I’m happy to see another person has found their way to us and is willing to jump into the enjoyable tales and stories we have to offer. My name is Maestro and besides being a member of staff, I have the important lovable job of being a Mentor! So when it comes to any questions involved in role-play, I or any of our other staff members are defiantly the ones to ask – but we promise, our members are just as friendly and knowledgeable.

I have been role-playing for only two years and I can personally vouch for this site when it comes to having the chance to excel beyond your wildest imagination; all you need is a little patience and motivation. When I first joined I was nothing more than a novice myself; but since my stay here, I’ve become a well-respected member and active role-player – and now the words under my hand are dynamite! At least I hope they are (nothing better than gloating)! But I can assure you that as long as you believe, you will quickly join the ranks of the best role-players we have to offer. The road ahead may be difficult, but worth it, and now it’s your turn. At Role-Play Gateway we promise our members will try their best to make the path ahead of you an easily traveled one.

Keep in mind you don’t have to only rely on yourself because our members are willing to help you along the way so please don’t be discouraged to ask questions. If there is anything on your mind please feel free to check out the Role-Play Gateway Chat to ask your questions or even the Role-Play Academy where our Mentors are always willing to lend a hand. If you want to approach less interactive means, The Help Forum or The Beginner's guide to RPG Chat is there to assist. To further gain an advantage, make sure to take a look at our RPG Rules. There are only five so don't be stressed out about thinking were strict. As long as you respect us, we will return the favor.

I hope I am of some help and that you enjoy your stay here. ^.^

@ Welcome back!

~ Maestro ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!