Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Not Quite Paradise

Not Quite Paradise

a part of “Not Quite Paradise”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

It's not quite Paradise... But it's certainly not Hell! Welcome to Limbo, where the afterlife awaits. Will you find love? Or will you find death? And whats with the shadow people???

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Not Quite Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Not Quite Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:26 am

Not Quite Paradise

Welcome to the OOC this is the marvelous place where you will ask questions or simply talk to your fellow RP-ers.
Ask whatever you want make comments but be nice. This is also where I will announce the beginning of the marvelous RP owo so stay tuned please. >w<
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Not Quite Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Wait..so not only am I dead, but I can possibly deal with angels/deamons/etc., and possibly turn into a heartless-like being..? I'm hooked. XD
Expect a profile soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:23 pm

xD lol well it's always fun to run into someone so strangely optimistic about death as myself :P Glad to have someone join...The OOC tells me many people have viewed this area so I'm hoping you and I aren't the only ones as cheerful about death.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Ha. Well, I wouldn't call it so much optimistic, but it's definately an interest. Everyone I've dealt with thus far seems to think death never happens or flips out when their character might actually die. So, it's cool to see that we already made it pass that point. I do hope we get more people. There's a butt-load of potential for this type of story. :D

Also, I made my guy. Hope he's to your liking.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Pfff hats why I call it optimism xD most people hate the though of death I get you grow attached to your character but stuff happens... And same so far though no ones sent any PM's so if nothing happens Il just get really annoyed a posy...Like I'm a patient person but I have a theory that I'm cursed and soon as I post a bunch of people will join... it happens every dang time >.O

And I saw he is very much to my liking...You used creativity which makes me very happy I hate characters that are plain... unless there purposefully made plain but anyway... Your character has been accepted.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Meh. I'm easy to please. Do what you wish, tis your RP afterall.

*yays upon being accepted*

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:56 pm

I never do what I please I'm such a spazz ball and ask people a million times if there ok with something before I do anything...It's unhealthy o-o

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 am

Ha. Being a spaz can be fun, but be an assertive spaz. You have all the fun you want as well as getting shit done. :P

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:11 pm

I-I'm not assertive... >///3///< I'm really quite shy... until I know someone and RANDOMNESS POWERS ACTIVATE O 3O

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:06 am

*sigh* > 3< I KNEW this would happen... people never join rps that are posted later on in the evening it seems CURSE MY BRAIN THAT GETS HIT BY INSPIRATION AT NIGHT...

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:59 am

Well, do you want just try you and me? I can toss in a couple NPCs if that's cool. It'd really suck not to do anything. It's a cool idea. :/

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:32 pm

I suppose so ... ^w^ your very kind :P I think the reason theres a lack of joining is it seems not many people are on late at night on school days should waited to post it I guess >//3//<

Wellll I made a post its kinda rushed but should be decent >///3///<"""

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 am

Kind? Me? I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF EVIL! Oh-I mean..thanks.

I'll get a post up either tonight or tomorrow.

Try putting your RP in the interest check, might grab some people.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Alright and you the embodiment of evil??? >.O ... You remind me of a kitten I once had... thing tried to look evil and instead was just so snugly and poofy xD SO POOFY O-O

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:55 am

Hello. o3o I have posted a character and I pray it's accepted!

Edit: Dah, I think you're evil, Heartless! *pats and offers can of demonic sardines* :3
Last edited by FollowerOfDarkPaths on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:51 am

D: ..B-but I am evil.. Or at least can act it..that should count for something..

*retreats into a dark corner with an evil ball of yarn, mumbling about not being a kitten*

I hate holding things up so I def will post tonight. Pleas have patience with me, got alot going on atm. Sorry. T~T

Also, welcome on board Follower!

EDIT: Follower, I hate sardines, regardless if they are evil or not. Thanks for the bout of confidence though. XD
Last edited by NotSoHeartless on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:01 am

Sorry for the ungodly long back-story..I was having a bit too much fun. ^~^'

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:49 am

It's fine. My post was pretty long two. I like my details! Also. *smacks Heartless with empty sardine can* >:L Cats like fish!

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 am

Hi, I just submitted a character :) Didn't put that many details in it cause I'm saving that for the actual story. Hope you'll accept me!

And notsoheartless, just wanna say your character Story really caught my eye. Firstly, we have the same birthday ;) And secondly, he reminds me of my character Winter's ex-boyfriend who was a douche. I'm sure Story isn't, though! Or if he is, it's in a sexy, dark kind of way.

Really hope I'll be able to join. Thanks a bunch for your time <3 Great roleplay idea, GM.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 am

Had a feeling this thing would get rolling soon. :D

Thanks Layla, for the complimets on Story. He actually is kinda a douche. XD I want to play him as a bad guy, but not entirely if you get my drift. I give all my characters the same b-day. It's my bday also, so its easy to remember, lol.

@Follower: *hisses and attacks* I'm not a cat!

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!