Nottori High School

a topic in Nottori High, a part of the RPG forum.

The forum for the one and only OFFICIAL Nottori High School roleplay. No cheesy lame imitations accepted. >=O!

Re: Nottori High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:53 pm

This man truly was kind soul. It almost brought a tear to William's eyes that someone he didn't even know cared about his well being. "Sensei.. arigato..." He really didn't know what else to say. The nurse had finished on Aurora now, and the girl was running on her way. She had waved and said goodbye to him, which made him smile, at least he didn't really hurt her. When, he finally realized what she had called him. "American boy?... But my dad was European... and my mom was Japanese..."

When everything was taken care of, Jonas was asking him if he was going to the assembly. "Iie Sensei, we can go..." His stomach acted up again. "I'll have to meet you there... I think I'm gonna go throw up in the bathroom now..." He said, running out the door towards the closest bathroom.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:07 pm

"So like, now that everybody's up and ready to show their Nottori High School spirit, let's get on to the reason we're all here today! We've got all sorts of rockin' events planned for y'all this year, so just sit tight and wait it out while your Nottori Student Council gives you the low down, 'kay everybody?"

Uncharacteristically nervous and anxious, Nottori High School's number one super hero waited patiently behind the stage curtain while Miss Ayane was out rousing the troops into madness and laying out a list of the year's activities. Book only listened in casually, catching bits about new textbooks, fund raisers, the harvest festival, and, wait, what was that last one? PROM NEXT WEEK?! He gulped and peeked out from behind at the crowd tucked into their seats, realizing that he, the world's greatest and foremost deliverer of justice, would have to...ASK OUT A GIRL. TO PROM.

Now most of our dear readers here might not completely understand the implications of such a thing, but allow me as your fair narrator to clarify and let you all in on a terrible secret. You see, Book..well, Book was never so good at that whole "asking girls out" thing. Why of course the boy could dive head first into any dangerous and daring situation if to rescue a fair maiden, but when it came out to asking one to dance, he failed. Even the term failure itself does no justice to just how poorly he went about the task of asking girls out. Why every returning student remembers last year's Junior Harvest Festival, where Book rather unceremoniously ripped Miss Ayane's dress clean off her body while in the process of simply getting her a glass of punch.

...Don't ask.

Now where were we? Ah, yes, Miss Ayane was continuing her task of reciting each and every event that would mark this school year's calendar, the students erupting into a frenzy with virtually each and every one. Book continued fumbling with his scarf while gripping tight his own speech in hand. He knew it would come soon, and each second ticked made his heart beat even harder, like it would've ripped out of his chest. It wasn't anxiety or nervousness, no, not by any means. It was excitement. The moment would soon be his. All ears and eyes would be upon him. Atop that stage he would stand with the crowds cheering out his name! Of course, the lights would dim, the student body would hush, the council would leave to either side to let Nottori High School's number one student take the stage. And what an inspiring speech it would be! What heart! What soul! What sheer, utter, complete brilli--"BOOK. DAMMIT BOOK GET OUT HERE ALREADY. I WILL NOT REPEAT IT ONE MORE TIME."

A frenzy of laughter traced along the auditorium as the boy tripped out on stage, shoved from behind by somebody a tad more aware while Miss Ayane turned to poor Book with a look that made him sincerely fear for his life for the first time ever. Head lowered and the entire school amusing themselves at his expense, Book grit his teeth and approached the high platform.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:57 pm

“The girl's room silly!” Aurora laughed grabbing Kat's hand and pulled her towards the door not caring about the whole formality of rules or the tacky little pictures on the doors. Really what's the worst that could happen if a boy was in the girls room? Its not like he'd melt...maybe turn gay, but not melt.

Pushing the door open the teenager pulled her friend into the strange world of the girl's bathroom. The room was lightly toned in that dooming pink colour of girlhood with tiny flowers dotted in places on the wall. The scent of roses filled the air because there would never be a nasty smell in a beauty den of girls and yes the place was sparkling. “Too bad there isn't a lock on the door...” Aurora mused aloud before pulling Kat over to a bathroom stall grinning, “This will work!” With out warning her friend the purple haired girl stepped back before pushing her friend into the stall. “Alright...so take off you clothes in here and if anyone comes in I'll just shut the door. And whatever story I make up just go with it ok?” Aurora's blue eyes danced over Kat smiling happily knowing that he/she would be so happy they were friends. After all this had to be one of the nicest and most interesting things she had done all summer. And after this there would be shopping, the spa, and maybe even...hmm.... “Kat are you a virgin still?” The purple haired girl leaned her head against the door as her mind wandered. She had always wondered if it was better to be the girl or the guy in a relationship...now she could finally know!
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:39 pm

"Er um... WAIT!" JAllan said, before he ran out, watching as William left, the boy running like a man possessed by Evil. "I swear, I will get that kid a bell, he moves too fast for me." As he left, he bowed to the nurse, saying "Madame, knowing this school, I'll see you... in a week, two tops." She bowed as well, as he left the room, heading down to the nearest bathroom block. "If I had a dollar for every time a child at this school was sick, I'd be rich!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:51 pm

As Rosaline headed toward the bathrooms, she had to jump back quickly to avoid been run into by a boy as he dashed past her. Hm..maybe he's in a bit of a rush? She thought, her mouth curling in a small smile at her own sarcasm.

She walked into the girls room a few minutes later and almost died of shock. This place was so much nicer than the bathrooms back at her school in england, with their cracked green tiles, broken stall doors and graffitied walls. The thick, heavy cigarette smoke that she expected to hang in the air had been replaced with the scent of roses, and there were small flowers painted on the white walls.

The place was apparently empty, but as she walked further in she saw two people stood at the end stall.
"Kat, Are you a virgin still?" one of them was saying. Oh god, what have I just walked in on? Roz thought, clearing her throat to make her presence known.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:26 am

Black strands tipped 'n stripped with blue shifted to the right, the teens cranium tilting a bit to get a better glance. What a strange thing. This sudden shudder of the windowpane as rapid currents beat against it. A thin coat of dirt rising from the ceiling outside. Something was most definitely going on and Pen had front row seats. Within' a minutes time the gales dispersed and left a lithe female seeping through the window. Either brow rose. The lady adorned in a pair of black boots that seemed to suffocate her feet, black jeans and a green top. As for keeping his attention, it was all about her hair. Black 'n red. Straight to her shoulders. A pair of blue eyes. Hot.

Pen didn't need to scribble or even look down at the notebook as it had already taken notice of the new female. Her place secretive in his book, where anything was possible. The notebook soon found itself matted against the beam as both arms pressed down, the upper body leaning forward slightly. Blue-green optics fell back down to the crowd, then over the other side of the beam. He'd hate to fall. Unless he fell into Miss Ayane's cushions.. A suggestive thought snaking around. No, Pen's peak was somewhere else. The new maiden. The thought of her not being a prankster never came to mind. Why else would she be on a high-scale beam that overlooked everyone else?! A fleshy tip slithered from the mouth, bitten between teeth as he began etching forward slowly.

Cheers. Applauses. Playful dirty talk. The schools sum were hyped by Miss Ayane and her very enthusiastic speech. Nothing unexpected. Feet stomped against the bleachers. However, one thing was so unsettling that it even caught Pen off guard. Was it really to be held this early in the school year?! It couldn't wait?! Shouldn't things like this be done at the ending of a school year?! BAH. His heart beat picked up. Pen's stomach churned. His left side hurt! Why?! Oh. Right. The sheer shock of this sudden announcement had caused a sudden unbelievable glance to cast down at Miss Ayane, which 'caused Pen to lose his balance. If it hadn't been for the hooking of left arm and leg around the beam, then this might have been the curtain for Pen! The teen struggled to get up. However, he was anchored over the side; a pen equipped hand turning a page to scribble down a few things.

PROM NEXT WEEK!

"Hope Mr. Wonderful likes this.." Pen inhaled. "So, who are you anyways?" He inquired at the mistress seated some distance away, praying to God that nobody heard him. His eyes never leaving that notebook.

Matthias
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:17 pm

A couple of times she almost leaned backwards like she would in a normal chair, but the lack of a back alerted her to her exact location and reminded her that it was a long drop down. Plus, her luck she would land on a soldier and get shot at. Instead, Verona slid herself up a little bit, stretching both legs out on the beam in a splits position. Stretching while listening to the annoying teenager babble on about the school activities, she found it rather easy to tune out most of what was said. However, her keen hearing picked up on a single word; prom.

Oh yes, a prom is something I love going do. Dancing with snobs is my cup of tea. God, this school is disgusting.

Snorting quietly, she continued stretching before sitting as normally as one could in her position. She didn’t care about the school’s number one student although the rest of the school appeared to. Rolling her blue eyes, she thought about just jumping down on the one named Book’s head, but figured she would either be arrested or thrown into detention or worse perhaps. Aimée instead sighed and decided to scoop out the boy sitting on the same raft as her. Slowly she turned her head, making it seem like she was focused on the chatter below. Instead Starchilde was busy checking out every inch of him, starting with the blue stripped and tipped black hair down to his notebook. He appeared to be sketching something or at least he had been sketching something, but whatever it was she was far too away to figure it out. Instead she moved her gaze to his blue-green eyes, finding them intriguing. Slipping a small piece of her bottom lip within the two rows of her perfectly white teeth, the lithe female chewed upon it thoughtfully.

Wonder what he’s got over there. Maybe I should scoot to the side a little bit and sneak a peak. Then again, that would be quite rude. Still… he seems to be interesting.

Her face turned a light shade of red the moment Aimée noticed he was looking at her. Still holding her bottom lip captive, the foreigner continued to contemplate what to do. He seemed to be leaning forward rather dangerously and for a moment she feared that he was about to fall. Gracefully, she flipped herself up and perched as if the beam was a high wire. At the same moment, it appeared that he was sliding towards her and was biting upon his lip as well. Smirking, she balanced herself on the wood and watched as he lost his balance though he managed to keep from falling down to the student body below. Moving forward quicker than one would in such a precarious position, Verona grabbed a hold of his arm, indicating that she wanted to pull him up. Amazingly, the stranger managed to write something down in his mysterious notebook.

“ Hope Mr. Wonderful likes this... So, who are you anyways?”

Who the hell was Mr. Wonderful? Deciding that it wasn’t any of her business, she thought about how much to tell him. It was slightly unnerving that he kept his gaze upon his notebook, almost as if it was his lifeline. Shaking her head, she released her lip and flicked the tip of her tongue against the inside of her teeth. It probably wouldn’t hurt anything if she told him who she was and the stars did tell her to try making friends so… Starchilde leaned down and whispered, not wanting to give away her position to the students below.

“You can call me Aimée Verona or by my nickname, which is Starchilde. You? Want me to help you up?”
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:14 am

Kat's feet could not keep up with the rest of her when Aurora shoved her backwards; they failed miserably under the rest of her slender body, plopping her on the toilet as Aurora pulled her stall door shut. Kat started to open her mouth to speak, but was halted by the most terrifying question anyone had ever asked her:

“Kat are you a virgin still?”

If she hadn't already been sitting, her knees would have given out on her. Kat dropped her mouth open in surprise, unsure of what her friend was getting at with this bold question.

"Of...of course I am..." she muttered just before pulling her sweatshirt off, leaving her bra-less chest covered only by a male's white undershirt. Kat had taken her own bold move by wearing a skirt today. Sure, she was switching back and forth all the time, but she was a slender young person in either form. The sweatshirt hid any changes that might be in the most obvious place, and now she was being forced to remove her comfort blanket. She thought about arguing with Aurora before she shoved her into the horrid pink stall, but she knew once her friend put her mind to something, there was nothing anyone could do about it.

Nervously, Kat reached down and untied her white tennis shoes, slipping them off along with her socks. Two major pieces of clothing off, just a few more to go. After removing her shoes, Kat sat still on the toilet for a moment, hugging her arms against her chest. The stale pink of the bathroom seemed to be closing in on her now. It was on the walls, the stalls, the floor and the door. Breathing heavier and heavier, her young mind began to race. Was she going to change into a chick forever? Or would she continue to randomly change genders for the rest of her...the rest of his...her...his...

Kat jumped up and yanked the stall door open.

"I...I can't do this, Aur--" Suddenly, Kat realized they were not alone. Her head jerked towards the main door of the bathroom just in time to catch the young lady she'd seen before standing there, a puzzled look on her face. With a loud yelp, Kat stumbled backwards into the stall and slammed the door shut. Panicking, she grabbed her sweatshirt off the floor and franticly attempted to put it back on, her hurried state making this a much more difficult task than it should have been.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:01 pm

She was so caught up in her thoughts that it took her a moment to realize what was said. "Prom next week." It echoed in her head over and over again. "P-prom!?" She shouted. Turning scarlet when again the kids seated in front turnedher direction and laughed. "Oh no... I hardly know anyone... So soon, so sudden." Emily mumbled a bit more unaware of her surroundings until his name crept into her ears. It was as if the world around her suddenedly came to a halt as the boy she'd come to know as Book stumbled on stage. "Oh he'll never ask me..." She thought with a sigh. Her mind drifted off. She saw them together on prom night, his hand reaching for hers before their first kiss. Emily sighed dreamily while her thoughts wandered. When she finally returned to reality her jaw dropped and her face turned the deepest of reds. "Oh my god!"
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matt on Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:14 am

OOC: I apologize for the great longness that is my first post. I always make the first contribution to a story the longest, so that it is the most rememberable. By the way, if you are curious, there are exactly 1,175 words in this post.

Running. Something Boku was not in the mood for. However, with the morbid grimace upon his face, it would appear that he was not in the mood for anything that dealt with the physical body. In truth, this statement was very much a matter of fact. Regardless, in view came Boku, his body excelerating at great speeds as he draw near the entrance of the gate. He was late, yet if he continued at this pace, he would not miss the speech which he believed more important than any. Book's speech. The mere name made Boku accelerate even further, as if he had not been running at full pace before. Book's speech. His muscles tightened and contracted to allow for greater and greater speed. Book's speech. Boku's stride grew larger as he fed all of his energy towards growing speed. He would not be late, he simply would not allow it to be.

As he ran from the hallways, Boku would occasionally jump into the air, and crash into the ground, making a small indentation into the linoleum floors as his direction changed. He had to make a turn. And within moments, Boku was once again trudging through the school, until finally he came across the room. THE room. THE room in which Book's speech would be held. THE room where his role model, Akihito "Book" Nori, number 1 student of the senior class of Nottori High School, age 17 years and three months, blood type O-negative. THE room in which his great leader, and founder of the Brilliant Aspiring Minds Club, BAM for short, would speak to the student body with a great thunder and confidence that would surely bring a tear to Boku's eye if he were able to.

Sweet joy!

Hallejuah!

With trembling hands, Boku placed his hand on the door knob of THE room, and slowly, but surely, began to twist it so very carefully. Yet, in the middle of this desperate moment, he stopped. The entirity of his body simply froze, paralyzed by what seemed like fear. He was sweating profusely, and his breathe quite heavy. Yet, it was not because of how he sprinted to get to the school as fast as he could, but instead for a different matter. Boku was late. Quite late actually. He was certain he had missed first period, possibly the second, at which he grew angry at himself. Curiously, Boku, other than today, had never been late to school. Ever. The mere thought of it would baffle any teacher or student of Nottori High. Boku? Late for class? Preposterous! Such an idea would be accompanied by a fit of laughter. "Boku practically lives in Nottori!" they would say. "Boku attends school more readily than the principal!" they would say. There was without a doubt; Boku had an obsession with being punctual when it came to attending school. However, it was not that he loved or was interested in school in the least; he was almost always absent in his own classes. The teachers of the junior class did not even bother to place his name on the seating chart. Why then would Boku be obsessed with school?

It was Book's presence that gave Boku such a great fuss over how puntual he was. He would attend every class Book took, even though he was not supposed to be in that class. He would simply ask for the school work from his teachers at the end of the day, and have it turned in by tomarrow. As for tests, he would merely take them in detention, which he tended to procure due to his perpetual absence. Why? Why would he take such a great burden upon himself? To protect Book. It was his single purpose; the bastion of Book was of ought most importance. Because of his leader's great intelligence, power, charisma, popularity, and simple all around amazingness (Boku tended to possess the same delusions that Book did), his life was always within great danger when out in public. Why, if Boku was absent a single day, the Japanese government may very well recieve notification of his lack of presence, and swarm in to sweep Book off into their captivity! Certainly he, who had such a great obsession of Book, to the point of stalking, would not be late for his leader's classes?

However, that was the situation. Last night, Book had commanded Boku to modify the design of his puppet. It was an idea Book had in order to power the doll with a system that would allow it to run on cigarette smoke, seeing since Boku smoked rather heavily. Boku had told Book that the doll was fine; it ran on a power source that would allow it to recharge during the hours of the night the moment it reached the surface of the mirror realm. However, Book had insisted that the doll be run on cigarette smoke. What if Book needed Boku's services during the night? What if an unknown enemy followed Boku to his realm, and try to kill Boku as he slept. What then? Thus, despite the likeliness of either of those scenarios being highly unlikely, Boku spent the entire night remodeling his puppet, and sure enough, it now ran on cigarette smoke.

Yet, it was all in vain! The work for not! He overslept after his many hours of nonstopped reconstruction of his puppet, and now where was he? At THE room, of THE greatest speech in history, spoken by THE greatest hero of all time! Late. Utterly late. Boku's mind began to race with thoughts. Should he go in? Could he? Yes? No? However, in the end it was pointless. Boku tightened his grip on the door knob, and pushed it open with a quick, though silent, swoosh. Boku then realized that he was at least not late for the speech, the speech he had waited for months to hear. At this, he was slightly relieved, and walked towards the side of the stage, hoping to observe Book walking towards platform with that great charisma he so admired of his leader. He did not. Instead, as his gaze lowered slowly, he noticed Book was only a few feet in front of him, daydreaming away as his name was called. His leader tended to do that.

"BOOK. DAMMIT BOOK GET OUT HERE ALREADY. I WILL NOT REPEAT IT ONE MORE TIME."

Out of desperation, Boku pushed Book onward towards the stage, shuttering slightly as his great leader tripped upon his own feet. And as Book took the stand on the plateform, Boku was sure to follow, placing himself to the right of Book and slightly towards the back. He awaited for his book to begin his speech, his hands placed behind his back in respect towards his wise, all-knowing leader.
Last edited by Matt on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Life is like a box of chocolates; You never know what you're going to get?

Last time I checked, we determined that you're getting a box of chocolates.

Matt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 pm

It was an ironic moment for William. The sound coming from his headphones happened to be one of his favorite songs, The Tussin by MC Chris. However, when someone is sick to their stomach, they don't exactly want to hear about losing their lunch. Sprinting like he was, he barely missed a girl walking by. "I'm so sorry, please excuse me!" The boy sounded slightly crazy the way he was speaking.

Throwing the bathroom door open with his arm, Will ran into the closest stall and lost it. Dropping to his knees, and holding the sides of the toilet, he let his head hang several inches above the water in the bowl. "Uhh.. *HURLP*.. *HUUUURRRLLLP* .... *HURL-HURLP*... I guess that's the end of the moldy bread issue..." He spit out what was left of his stomach juices, and flushed it away. Standing up, Will walked over to the sink and rinsed the bile and acid out of his mouth. Running a paper towel over his face, he could hear tidbits of a rather strange conversation. The clearest words he could hear made him laugh and turn rather red at the same time.

"Kat, Are you a virgin still?"

Although he didn't why he was, his body forced him to listen to what was happening by leaning him against the wall to hear better.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:02 pm

Ruka sat to the far left of the crowd. She watched as Miss Ayane made her speech and announced the schools events. Crossing her arms to make herself more comfortable she watched in sarcastic amusement as the teacher went on and on about the fun things that were going to happen. She then placed her sneaker covered feet on the top of a chair in front of her. The person didn't notice that her feet was so near to his head and she wasn't about to tell him.

Slowly Ruka started to drift to sleep. She tried with all her might to keep her eye lids from closing but it was inevitable as she was not interested in what was going on. She had already had a paper sent to her on such matters because she was in the committee and the soccer team so they figured she'd need to know. Peacefully she slept and went off into her own little dreamland. Sadly she was dreaming about the prom. She had to go to the prom because her team mates expected it of her but she usually always sat alone at the table at dances or went off to play hackey sack in the parking lot. This time she were dancing and having a great time.

Building up the courage Ruka decided to ask the man of her dreams to dance with her, Brad Pitt. A sigh escaped her lips as she slept. When the song finished she made her way over to the blond haired beauty and he looked as good as ever. For some reason he was wearing an Egyptian outfit though, why that was she hadn't a clue but he definitely pulled it off. Stuttering she asked for a dance and to her surprise and pleasure he said yes. They were dancing to a slow song called "Far Away" by Nickelback and it was the perfect moment. She couldn't have hoped for a better situation to be in. Looking into his beautiful eyes he whispered a few words to her then leaned in....so close....he was leaning in closer but she didn't move to meet him half way, instead she smiled and waited for him to come to her. There lips were almost touching, it was the perfect moment! She was about to melt and then-

"BOOK. DAMMIT BOOK GET OUT HERE ALREADY. I WILL NOT REPEAT IT ONE MORE TIME."

The loud voice startled her to waking and out of her surprise, and fear, her foot slipped forward kicking the boy in front of her hard in the head. A loud 'OW' came from him and she quickly fixed her position in the chair as if she were sitting up straight, feet firmly planted on the ground, the entire time. An innocent looked clearly didn't fool him as she pointed silently at the guy next to her who was looking at her as if she were crazy. With a cheeky smile she waved knowing she wasn't going to win this.

Aelita
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!