Nottori High School

a topic in Nottori High, a part of the RPG forum.

The forum for the one and only OFFICIAL Nottori High School roleplay. No cheesy lame imitations accepted. >=O!

Re: Nottori High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:43 pm

Emily didn’t even realize she was still pulling Jake’s arm after they sat down, busted was all that came to mind after his question was asked. Her mind started spinning, “What should I do? Lie, lie, lie, lie and lie some more??!?! Or just tell him the truth..? Or both..? He’s been so nice so I shouldn’t lie to him, right..? Oy..”

She took a deep breath, twisting a part of her jacket and spoke in a whisper “I’m looking for Book.” Yet he couldn’t hear her, it was hard to hear with that horrendous music pla- - well more like BLASTING in everyone’s ears. A repeat of “WHAT?” and “I’m looking for Book” happened about three times before Emily took a deep breath and shouted, “I’M LOOKING FOR BOOK!!!”

A small echo bounced off the walls as the word Book began to die within the room.
Covering her mouth in horror, Emily wanted to die at the spot as many heads turned her way. A few hiding their giggles behind their hands, others less caring laughed out loud while the rest were either annoyed or shocked. Yet before anything else could be said the lights dimmed and the music stopped playing. The room got quiet as everyone turned their attention to the stage. Thank god, was all that came to mind Emily sank back into her chair.

Just as things were getting started, the doors were closed and the music started up again.. yet it was different, creepy even. Emily took the time to look around; the closing of the doors made her a bit nervous being as she is claustrophobic. Her attention was bought back to the stage as the Vice Principal, whom she’d only met for a few moments, was bought up from the center. It was a strange experience as the drums became louder and a few people let out gasps here and there when all of a sudden men in arms appeared from every entry point in the room.

Emily’s eyes went instantly from the uniform to the guns. The uniform looked a little familiar yet the guns she remembered clearly. She had seen them a time before her parents divorce, yet for some reason Emily couldn’t remember the exact details. She sat there, her face set, intent on remembering why this looked so familiar and why she was so afraid of them.

People began speaking rapidly in whispers, yet as soon as the VP spoke everyone was silent again. He looked anything but welcoming with his guard dogs standing by his feet guns ready, some grinning; others with a face of stone. The dog catcher, as she’ll refer to him in private started speaking again. Emily was to busy staring at the guns to really listen to him. It wasn’t until she heard, “In light of those events-that-shall-go-unmentioned which took place at last year's end-of-semester assembly, we have taken extra precautions this year to ensure that this year's welcoming ceremony goes off with any problems." That she really began to pay attention.

Looking at Jake she had to ask, “What is he talking about? Was it that bad? Are these people really necessary?” She felt nervous, like really what kind of a school was this? They would NEVER do anything crazy like this in America. She felt like she was in some kind of a zoo, trapped in a cage with a bunch of hungry wolves waiting for the chance to feast.

The dog catcher continued with his speech, "Don't fret however, dear students. They are merely armed with tranquilizers and tazers - there will not be any fatalities this year." She didn’t like the way he said it, it was creepy and out of place. Had there been fatalities before? What happened in this school? Her curiosity was getting to her, and she really needed to know what was going on.

The man continued to speak, yet Emily was too lost in her thoughts to pay attention to it. By the time she was bought back into her surroundings, Emily realized there was a girl on stage now, doing back-flips and dancing? The hell? Is this a circus now? Watching the show, Emily reverted back to her thoughts of “Corrupted circus/zoo with Dog catcher as the mastermind” She was real interested in the Nottori High School history. Real interested.
Bai Bai bby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mid
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flesh.Chobit on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:04 am

After the two people had taken seats beside her, Kokyuu sat back down and squirmed around until she was comfortable. Shifting her head at the sound of the male’s voice, she noticed he was in the seat next to hers. She decided now would be a good chance to ask for his name, since earlier she’d been rude and hopped off without it. “Excuse me…” She said at first, trying not to continue on with the stretch of rudeness. The two were locked in conversation and seemed to be having trouble hearing each other, although they were right beside one another. Of course, as in any good embarrassing moment, the music happened to hush in the brief instant that Emily decided to scream out. The echoing of Book’s name had even caused Kokyuu to want to giggle softly, which she held in with hopes of not making the girl feel anymore uncomfortable. “Kyuu…” She muttered, then looking over to Jake. With a break in their conversation, she leaned in towards the boy to try and say… something. “I’m sorry about earlier, I wanted to find my way on my own. My name is Kokyuu, can I know yours?” She asked. She was speaking quietly as a male appeared to rise from the center stage. Waiting for a response, she continued to lean towards the boy a little; until she saw the armed men walk into the room. At that moment, she sat up straight.

The weapons, although she roughly knew of them, were unfamiliar. The uniforms, however, reminded her of the same ones that the men who came to investigate her parent’s death wore. The vibrant hue of her crimson eyes dulled as she blinked. She, of course, listened to every word the man on the stage had to say. This wasn’t from fear, or confusion, or even from interest; Kokyuu always listened when adults were speaking. His words, however, had bought all the before mentioned feelings to her within just a few sentences. ‘Last year..? Fatalities..?’ Those and many other questions had raced through her mind then. Why was she in such a school? Her new parents, surely, had to know of some of this. Was she sent here because they thought she was a bad kid? Maybe this school was full of bad kids. Almost completely lost in her own confusion, she shot a glance to the people around her. This showed her that some of the other students, although most appearing in shock, seemed completely alright with this; like they understood why the armed men were there.

‘Could it get anymore weird?’ She wondered silently to herself, also debating on whether or not she wanted to know exactly what the man meant by his previous words. When he mentioned the school being the number one in Japan, all her doubts about it being a school for unwanted students was pushed aside; leaving her more curious. Despite all her teachings that being nosy was rude, Kokyuu was really beginning to wonder about this place. She was pulled from her thoughts at the sound of a few scattered claps, joining in herself once she realized people were clapping and saw the men point their guns in the student’s direction. When the music started up again, and the scary assembly was quickly turned into an upbeat concert, she realized it -could- get weirder, although she wasn’t necessarily happy with this. The blinking lights and smoke made it hard to see things, which didn’t help the way she felt with the armored men being hard to keep tabs on visually. These all seemed to be nothing more than eye candy to the girl, who she assumed was Ayane Yamamoto's, performance. The amazing leap into the air after being propelled by only an arm left Kokyuu’s jaw hanging; what type of person could do that?

The mix of students who followed her out and danced beside the armed guards like they were normal people seemed odd as well. She would never be able to move so loosely, especially not when standing beside someone with a weapon. The more relaxed feel to things, although it was more hyper and gaudy than relaxed, made Kokyuu sigh heavily and fall back into her chair; sitting more comfortably now. Her glazed, lost orbs glided along the stage from gun to dancer to and so on, until they reached the middle and trailed up to see the Student Council President. Of course, just as she looked, the rowdy female began yelling down to the students. All it took was one line from this girl, and the entire auditorium was filled with cheering and whistling. The whole school seemed to be excited to have come back. What type of place was this? Why did she end up here? Were these really things she wanted to learn the truth to? Kokyuu didn’t whistle, nor did she clap or stand. If anything, she seemed to slump down into her chair a little and whimper, “Kyuu…” softly. How could one show such happiness to be in a place they felt they didn’t really belong?
«¦|~The thought that the real me is in the sky sounds so wonderful.
Being able to see so far and with everything on Earth seeming so insignificant, one can discover a kind feeling towards others, don't you think?~|¦»

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flesh.Chobit
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:44 am

The purple-haired child watched on with half-lidded eyes, losing her faith in the school at an exponential rate as the lack of organization in its student body was made clear. She was on the verge of dozing off again when the band changed its tone and the real spectacle began.

Skeptical at first, Sirlei's expression remained apathetic, her slouch defiant as her elbows rested on the backs of the chairs next to her and her legs spread widely - from the her two caramel colored knees outwards, of course - while her toes tilted inwards; she remained so throughout the man's speech, unphased by the rows of big intimidating men, of course, as she had seen them before, and making sure to avoid listening to what was actually being said at all costs. When the music started, though, she was hooked. Sirlei was one of the first ones to start clapping to the beat, straightening her posture - and even at times getting up out of her seat, as she cheered the student council on. See, this is why she goes to Nottori! This is what she wanted from a school! She looked on at the event gleefully, like a child at an amusement park, glad to be a part of something so great. I wanna be in the student council, she thought. Or at least on the aikido team. She'd made a resolution.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kijuki-X on Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:58 pm

Although Jake tried to hear through the mutter and indistinct talk between the hordes of students, he could make out the word "Book" off from Emily's voice. But he wasn't that sure of it, so he kept asking on a loud voice, "WHAT?" to try to get Emily herself to be a bit louder.First and second time didn't seem to work, but just as soon as she gasped for breath to yell out her response, everything went silent. It was as if she couldn't stop herself from shouting out “I’M LOOKING FOR BOOK!!!”

Jake made a light friendly chuckle toward Emily as she covered her mouth and other's laughed, but his chuckle was conforming and relieving instead of poking fun at her. He was soon interrupted, however, by the girl to the other side of him. She turned to her with a friendly smile as she spoke in a soft voice, "“I’m sorry about earlier, I wanted to find my way on my own. My name is Kokyuu, can I know yours?” She didn't forget; she was indeed completely polite after all. "My name is Jake, and don't worry Kokyuu-chan, I might've been a bit too noisy myself." As soon as the air escaped from his lips, the lights dimmed, he then diverted his attention toward the front where definitely something strange was going on. The vice principal came out from the bottom of the floor! This is not concert, it's a frigging High School assembly, what was that old fool thinking? Then creepy drum plays as men in uniforms (and with weapons!) come in and obviously set in pre-emtive formation. This wasn't normal. This wasn't feeling regular. Sure it's a weird school, and Jake had heard stories, stories that may be passed as perhaps school's urban-myths, but at that very moment... some of those myths seem like a probability.

Jake began to be confused and curious. He turned slightly to his sides and saw that both girls were uneasy. "What kinda crap is this?.." He said very secretly through his teeth, as if to himself, but at the same time trying to say it out loud. It was a complicated action. And he could tell he wasn't the only one feeling this way. Poor girls, new and have to be in something that even to him seems a bit.. no, moderately, suspicious.

What? last end-of-year assembly? What happened then? Jake didn't know. He had spent sometime away from school during the last days, he might've just missed it. At least he was hoping he had. Then this talk of no fatalities this year; Was he trying to scare off the new students? The freshmen? Jake kept on pondering such questions for a while-“What is he talking about? Was it that bad? Are these people really necessary?” Asked Emily, hoping that Jake could enlight her just a little, she sounded quite nervous and had her arms close to her body and he could almost see her hands clutched together near her chest. She was on the same page Jake was. "I don't know Miss Emily. But if I had to say something I'd say this isn't something we shouldn't fret about. It just seems to be somewhat out of the normal assemblies." He said as he tried not to make the feeling stronger than it was. It was alarming. Anyone who wouldn't agree would have to be unscrewed in the head.

The audience, the students, was soon vulnerable to what it appear to be an attack from the soldiers, but when they began clapping the stood in their ground. Being forced to clap was not a good pass time.

No... normal? Something was off.

Suddenly, like ripping through his thoughts, the whole scenario changed along with the eerie ambiance that was in the air earlier. Now it was this techno-freaky-girly nonsense environment, who was being led by Ayame Yamamoto; never knew her much, Jake was rarely interested in popularity or the popular, so he knew her as a person who was good at what she did. And at the stage she seem to do it pretty well still; bringing the spirit of the school into one. However this didn't convince Jake. Her entrance was perfect and unshaken and so were the council's, not a flaw, not a sign of chill down their minds or a sweat of nervousness. No, it didn't compute, not with those men that showed up and threatened and then the creepy speech as the mix. A fishy taste was on Jake's mouth, as countless cheered, screamed and as that guy in the suit made a fool of himself... the consent of these people toward what had just been pulled off... was disturbing.

Kijuki-X
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:13 pm

Aurora had been expecting someone to catch her, but then she was on the ground again. The girl blinked a few times while looking up at Kanaye and then over at Kat who was really concerned about her. He/she um…whatever wasn’t used to Aurora’s little fainting spells or other make shift lies that would easily get her out of trouble. She’d have to clue Kat in after the visit to the nurse’s office. Before Aurora could beg Kanaye to carry her or pick her up that Mr. Smith, English teacher from America, picked her up. Aurora yelped loudly as he tossed her over his shoulder in a completely undignified manner. Thankfully her upper body was over Mr.Smith’s back so she could face the others.

The girl’s blue eyes went wide as she felt a breeze going up her shirt. Ah shit! Her skirt wasn’t too short normally, but in this awkward position anyone walking down the hall would catch a glimpse of Aurora’s pink panties. Thank God she decided to wear them and that they were cute.

Looking over at Kat and Kanaye the girl stared intensely at them, ‘Hurry up!’ she mouthed over dramaticly before letting her head flop down like it was too heavy, “Kanaye…he has to come too…I-I need him…” She said in an airy voice, as if she was fading away from the world. Though once again she lifted up her head looking directly at Kanaye as if to tell him to come and get her that very instant!
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:57 pm

William felt as if someone cut his throat out when Aurora fell on the ground. It was his fault she was bleeding, and if she s fainting from blood loss, that was also his fault. Had he not felt like emptying his stomach by vomiting, he would have picked her up off the ground. The weird teacher threw her over his shoulder and told Kat to lead him to the nurse. As he was told, William followed the man, still unable to really say anything from guilt.

William caught up with the teacher, watching Aurora tell her friends to get over to her. Noticing where the wind was moving her clothes, William noticed how short her skirt was. William slowed down a bit so he could talk to the girl. " I don't suppose you want something to cover yourself..?" He said nervously and pointed to her rear end. He removed his white button shirt just in case Aurora said yes.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:24 am

Allan turned to William and Kate, saying "Cover your ears, and placed the mitts in my pocket on Aurora. This may hurt a bit. He then shouted at the top of his lungs, his voice reverberating through the halls "Yo Kanye West, your girl wants you here! Get your but down here or I shall show you what happens to a man who disrespects WOMEN! IT IS TIME TO COME NOW!" His chant seemed almost over the top, but he realized that would get the job done. "Now that's that's done, let's get you both to the nurse. Can't have sick Ensigns on the job, it makes us look bad, and we don't want that! Allan walked down, heading closer to room 4E, the Nurse's room. Inside, there were a surprisingly large amount of beds, and almost an entire ER inside. He handed Aurora to the ER's staff, hoping they could help her. "Treat this boy as well, he's infected by something, and we don't want another Code ATA..."

Ryand-Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:34 pm

Daichi swatted Will away from Aurora's ass and proceeded to follow the professor himself, holding his hands up to shield Aurora's butt from the rest of the school. He wasn't sure if it bothered Aurora that people might see her frilly underwear, but he didn't want to take the chance. Luckily, everyone was in the auditorium. Aurora missed her day for a flash, at least this one.

Kat continued to follow the professor until they arrived at the nurse's office. She glanced back at Will only a few times as they approached the door at the end of the hall, noticing that the green hue of his face never faltered. Upon entering the nurse's office, Kat followed the nurse that took Aurora. She looked around the stark white room as she walked between cots, cringing at the smell that seemed to emanate from them. Jars of cotton swabs, cotton balls, wooden sticks, and latex gloves filled the little metal tables that were shoved between each cot. All of them were full, as though they had just been restocked. The back wall of the room was not covered in pictures, but in shelves full if iodine, alcohol and hydrogen peroxide, no doubt the source of the sterile smell that was so pungent in the room.

Before he knew it, Aurora was lying on a cot in the back of the room. Daichi waited on the nurse to leave for supplies to attend to her friend before pulling up a stool by the bed.

"Are you okay?"
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:27 am

Before Aurora could respond to Will there was something over her ears. Arching a brow the teenager reached over to the side of her head feeling the mitts over her ears. Pulling one end up just in time to hear Mr. Smith start screaming down the halls Aurora felt her hair literally frizz up as she closed her eyes trying to block out the yelling. Stupid Americans! They never shut up! Letting the one mitt slap hard against her ear the part time model sent one of her famous ‘death glares’ at him before quickly rolling her eyes was she looked over at the others. Aurora couldn’t help, but notice Kat protecting her butt from indecent exposure and well it made the girl start to giggle. Perhaps she should be more embarrassed, but honestly there was no one in the halls right now. Besides it was more irritating that she was being man handled by a teacher and not her boyfriend.

With in all a manner of seconds Aurora was in the nurse’s office, more than a bit of an understatement, lying down on a cot. The girl didn’t take much notice of her surroundings since it was old hat to her. Aurora actually did get beat up and scuffed up a lot during school, but of course with her powers she would be healed by the time they reached the nurses office if not sooner. But, then Kat’s voice pulled Aurora out of her day dream as she quickly sat up. “Oh of course I am! Well…” Her voice trailed as she looked around for her boyfriend huffing. “Not really…Kanaye is being lame. Here I am, I get hurt and then man handled and he is no where to be found!” Rolling her eyes Aurora went to sit up on the cot acting perfectly fine as her blue eyes looked over her friend curiously. “Nah! I’m fine! Kanaye will be the one in trouble! But on to more important things!” Smirking, the girl edged closer to the side of the bed not noticing her short skirt was sliding up a bit. “After the nurse’s the routine check up thingy, and once I get the blood out of my hair we can get a couple notes for missing the assembly. I mean I can’t help the fact I was bleeding you had to help me! And then-“ Aurora paused looking around to make sure that nurse hadn’t come back yet. Nope that lady was still gone. Grinning Aurora moved her face in close to Kat’s, “Then we need to go to the bathroom to check you out. Make sure…well-“ She paused looking Kat up and down grinning playfully, “That everything is…right and such.” The purple haired girl paused looking from the bed to Kat before quickly blurting out, “Have you-well…checked yourself out yet?” The look on Aurora’s face matched that of any teenage girl who was waiting for some juicy gossip.

Ralana
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:00 pm

William took a seat near Aurora and Kat. If she was hurt any more, he was probably going pass out and die from guilt. The nurse had stopped to look at William once, threw him some pills, and went back to whatever the hell see was doing. A look a annoyance came over William's red/green, twitching face as he began speaking sarcastically . "Thank you so much for making sure I'm okay... and so fast, I figured she might have to check my records to see if any of this would kill me..." His words and tone were much different than normal, must have been his current emotions.

After a little while, the nurse took his temperature, and tried to guess at his illness... regardless of the fact William had told her what was wrong. The woman finally came to a conclusion.

"You seem to have a stomach problem, brought on by trouble digesting something. What have been eating?" She said with a puzzled look.

William felt like saying 'No, shit. Really?', however, he held it in. " What have I been eating... anything i can get... When they transfered me here, they didn't give me a foster family, or any sort of house... and barely enough money to eat..." He looked a tad sad thinking about his current economic situation. "This morning I had tea, bread, and an apple... but how could that be bad for my stomach?"

" I don't know... where did you get the food?" The nurse seemed rather confused.

"Um... from someone's open window..*cough*..." William faked a cough and pretended he didn't steal.

"Well... that could have been rotting or molding food... you shouldn't eat things that you don't check first... nor should you steal other's food.." The nurse started pointing a finger at him, scolding him for committing a crime. "I guess being sick is punishment enough."

" Great... I'm almost as bad off as dark age peasants.."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:22 pm

Even to Pen it was a mystery as to why he had just been standing there, not doing a thing. The only thing moving, which was uncharacteristic were those blue-green spheres eying everyone until soon, the hallways were reduced to just a handful of students. He wondered if some sort of spell had been casted over him. Why hadn't Pen carried on with that one fox of a lady? To further tease her? Spheres hid beneath a soft, fleshy surface momentarily. A heavy breath consumed. Perhaps it was from the work of the villainous guitar player, whose music dumbed the body, because the fingers that were producing the strong waves of amplified sound was dumb. Their pitch too high and strong. The rhythm - well, Pen couldn't find any form of rhythm.

Tch. This is some homosexual stuff. Pen hissed, again, uncharacteristic like.

It took only a few moments to get him into action. A destination already planned out ahead of time. From the board members of Nottori High, that is. A last call made to get all the students to the auditorium and a hint of villainous intention(s) if a teen dared skip. Intriguing. Though, not that intriguing considering the staff members. Well, at least this concluded where everyone had gone and nowhere near what he was imagining. A red-haired vixen swooping in with talons and protruding tentacles that inked through spores. Mane that was green as guacamole and wreaked of a dead otter. Whose upper mouth extended far beyond that of the lower. That's some over bite! Silly Dork Fish! This abysmal creature with only one intent - to slay those who didn't understand the feelings of the beast. But, good imagination nonetheless.

Finally, Pen broke free over whatever spell he thought possessed his idle body. That notebook coming to rise as the arm holding it pressed against his side for support. The right arm bringing about the famous pencil Pen was known for. Though, it was just the average pencil. #2, yellow-ish color, octagonal. A lower lip was bitten in thought. Pen needed a way to get into the auditorium without being noticed. If he were noticed, then he were late, and if he were late, then there were consequences. Even Pen didn't test the patience of the teachers when it came to big gatherings - all the time. Finally, it hit him! He knew exactly where to go!

Looking down at the open notebook a new world was revealed. A much smaller 3d version of the current reality setting was etched onto the paper. A single paper. Every measurement, every window and door, every entity spotted set accordingly on the paper. The fact that this notebooks sheets had no lines made it clean. Now then.. I need the auditorium.. Pen thumbed through the sheets, having already sketched it once and really didn't want to again for just one beam. It took half a minute to find the page. Those blue-green spheres began to spin in allusion as the lead of a pencil met that of one particular beam that overlooked the student and teacher body. At the end of one that centered the middle of the room. Pen would rather a student notice than a teacher.

The lead shaded and outlined accordingly to the paper as it were being applied in reality at the same time in the auditorium. "Silent and deadly" should be his new catch-phrase! Because this went unheard from the auditorium. As a dark pathway loomed over their heads, a misty shadow waving around it for special effects. Now then, to make himself a pathway. This part was easy. All Pen had to do was outstretch a right arm, pencil in hand, and begin drawing. No shading needed, no special effect. No. Just the outline of the pathway was pressed into the air. When Pen saw fit he poked it once. Immediately light transversed through both doors now. Though, the light was just from the hallways; nothing to get him caught. Pen stared into the time dimension, his calculation of the pillar beam dead on.

Denim jeans stepped through carrying a body. The beam was only wide enough for one foot at a time with an inch on each side to spare. Pen had to be careful. The hard part was done, now taking a seat over the beam, letting feet dangle over each side. Now we've got to remove all indications. Pen laughed silently to himself as the pencil in hand turned over. The eraser now fast at work removing the door he just stepped through from his piece of paper, which lead to the disappearance of the one behind him. The auditoriums door was gone, now for the hallways door. Idly Pen thumbed through the pages until finding the page and removing the new marker, thus removing the door in the hallway.

Once this was done all attention fell to the entire student body. Wouldn't it be funny if magically spiders began to fall from the sky?!?! Imagine the panic! Pen had to resist the urge to laugh aloud and follow through with it. No, this should be used more towards the ending of the assembly. Focus now trained on our top student at the podium.

Matthias
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:45 pm

"Checked myself out?!" Daichi exclaimed, forgetting there were nurses in the other room behind them. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Daichi's heart was racing at this question, as it was something he had not put much thought into. Sure, he had been standing naked in front of the mirror that morning, but all his focus was on the amazing new lumps on his chest.

Before she could continue, Wang had taken a seat on the bed beside Aurora's. It creaked with horrifically high-pitched noises as his sick body sank into the cheap padding that lined the cot. Kat turn to him slightly just in time to see the nurse approach him, seemingly annoyed. Kat ignored the comment he made towards Aurora and herself and turned back to her friend. Shaking her head with annoyance, Kat scooted closer up the edge of the bed so that she could whisper without being heard. With the most calm and quiet voice she could manage, Kat leaned in and pushed Aurora's hair back from her ear to whisper.

"Do you...Would you go with me?" She sat back, shaking slightly as she looked to her friend's face, waiting on a reaction. The nurses would be back any moment with their excuses from the events in the auditorium, and Kat was ready to race straight to the little girl's room as soon as the paper hit her hand. She had gotten used to the changes her body was making, or so she thought.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:53 am

Rosaline Thorne sat up slowly, putting a hand to her throbbing head. It took her a few moments to take in her surroundings and remember where she was. She’d arrived at the new school, Nottori High she thought it was called, and had signed in at the main office. Casting her mind back, she remembered them telling her that she was required to have some kind of shot. RX-something. She couldn’t remember. They’d claimed it was harmless though.
“Just a routine thing, though some people get a little drowsy afterwards.”
She was pretty sure that was what the nurse had said. She checked her watch and let out a little gasp. She’d been unconscious in the nurse’s office for over an hour!

Deciding it was about time she found out where her class was supposed to be, Rosaline picked up her bag before heading out of the nurse’s office and off down the hall. Her head turned left and right, looking into classrooms cautiously as she passed them, wondering why they were all empty. A teacher, who for some reason seemed to be patrolling the corridors, barked at her to get to the auditorium fast and quit wandering around aimlessly. Roz opened her mouth to argue, but realising that this would get her nowhere, she instead changed route, searching out the auditorium.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:26 am

"What have I been eating... anything I can get..." William's voice seemed sad, almost as if the child was somehow off, and then, Jonas heard, "When they transfered me here, they didn't give me a foster family, or any sort of house..." "This is some sort of crime, it is Evil! I must... I know!" Jonas walked to William's cot, simply saying, "Then William, I will adopt you, here and now! We are in Japan, and no one should have to eat... garbage!" Joanas though to himself, "And, I end up with another kid... my god, what do I do with myself, after all! I mean, the paperwork aside... I hope he likes the suburbs" His internal monolouge fading away, he sighed, before turning to the teenager. "Sorry to be sudden about this, but if you keep eating like that, you will be worse off then after the time I was wrecked near Korea, and to quote General MacArthur, "Life is a lively process of becoming." A small tear formed, before Jonas wiped it away.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:15 pm

This teacher was a work of art in William's opinion. He'd never met an adult with his personality. What shocked him was the words adopt. "Nani ga? No way.... are you serious?" Someone treating him kindly was new to him, so he didn't really know what to say. The concept of 'only taking what you can pay for' instilled into to him almost made him refuse. "But I'd only be a trouble to you, I'd be eating all of your food, and using up your water... and money..." The boy was looking avoiding eye contact with the kind teacher.

The nurse walked over. "No, that's a rather good idea, I think you should accept his kind offer William, or you'll be in worse than you were before next time I see you."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:33 am

Aurora held a hand over her mouth trying to suppress the giggles that were bubbling up from inside her very being. Blue eyes danced over her best friend playfully while her mind was already planning on how the bathroom experience would go. The bond of deepest friendship forced Aurora to make sure Kat’s new body parts were acceptable. He wouldn’t know! Even if he ever did get a hold of a dirty magazine or well something else nasty Kat wouldn’t know how a girl’s body is suppose to look. Magazine’s usually photo enhanced things anyways…

The girl had been a bit lost in her own thoughts, so she barely heard the events going on behind her. This new student from America, wearing clothes that were…frankly huge…and…well American and not in the good way, was to be taken care of by the American teacher. It was oddly perfect in Aurora’s mind even though that would seem a bit racist. The teenager decided it best not to comment though and gave her full attention back to Kat as the former boy sat down on the bed with her.

Aurora scooted closer to Kat leaning in extremely close while grinning, “Of course! I mean what are best friends for right?” The purple haired teen winked at the other girl before looking over at the nurse approaching them.

With out asking the woman dressed in white turned Aurora a bit as she looked over the bloody spot on the back of the teen’s head. The woman sighed, “It’s perfectly healed…just like any other time you come here Miss Cho…” The woman coughed using some moistened gauze to sop up whatever blood was left in the locks of purple hair. It only took the nurse a matter of seconds to clean the girl up and to give her two notes that she’d already prepared. “Now…I don’t want to see you in here again today Miss Cho. Understand?”

Aurora beamed nodding, “Yes of course…” Standing up the girl bowed to the nurse as she pocked the notes. “Thank you very much…” Before the woman or anyone could say anything else to her Aurora grabbed Kat’s hand heading out of the nurse’s office as quickly as she could. Though just because she was feeling a bit excited the girl waved to Will, “Welcome to Japan American boy!” Even though he ruined her entrance she did get out of the boring assembly because of him.

Ralana
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 am

Kat sat back quickly and took her place on the stool she had been on before. Her face shone a shade of red as bright as a bloody dixie cup. She was thrilled to have her attention diverted when a tall young lady grabbed her stuff and darted out of the nurse's office. She watched her walk out and pass the window that was on the other side of the room, her brown hair flying behind her with the speed that her brisk walk took her. The window allowed her to be seen until she turned the corner at the other end of the hallway. Though she was tall and slender, she seemed to be blessed in just the right places; her quickened walk made that obvious...

Shaking his head, Daichi returned to reality. This distraction had caused him to miss Aurora's entire conversation with the nurse, as well as the mumbling coming from Will and the professor behind her. Before he was aware the professor had even been in the room, Daichi's violet-headed friend had grabbed him and started dragging him away. He quickly grabbed his bag and stumbled to his feet, attempting to keep from falling on his face. He finally gained enough leverage to keep his footing, his steps following each of Aurora's.

There they were: the bathrooms. Aurora had yanked her all the way down the hallway, but Kat had stood firm when they reached the restrooms. She pulled away from her friend and stood centered between the two doors, her head turning from the sign on the Men's Room to the sign on the Lady's Room. The figure on the Men's Room was blue, a pale shade of blue...the kind that might be wrapped around a new baby boy in the form of a blanket. The pink shade on the Lady's Room was more towards the shade of red, but was still an obvious shade of pink. Maybe it wasn't a coincidence that Kat's favorite color had always been purple, a combination of these two God-forsaken colors.

"Um..." Kat muttered, finally looking back to Aurora. "Which one do I go in?"

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:18 pm

Rosaline wandered the halls, still trying to locate the auditorium and getting nowhere. Why put it somewhere this hard to find? she thought angrily. She'd always had a terrible sence of direction, it had taken her months to fully know the layout of her old school back in england, and now she was expected to find her way around a whole new place, with a whole new language to worry about? And that was without trying to understand the weird school sytem they had over here. Sighing, she decided to face facts, she was lost. Roz tried to think back to when she'd last seen any other students, and realised she'd spotted some people a little way back. She turned on her heel, going back around the corner and down the corridor she'd just come from, but they'd left. Bloody hell, typical...and now I've gotta pee. That's great. She thought, getting more and more frustrated with the school as she looked for a bathroom.

MEGAcya
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:20 pm

”Child, we have been watching over you since birth does that not comfort you?”

“Is it meant to comfort me? I mean, I lost my parents and my ex-boyfriend beat the shit out of me. So, please tell me how you watching over me is comforting.”

“Child, we were not allowed to interfere in your life. What has happened was meant to happen. It is fate and you must realize you are meant to do great things.”

“I know what the stars have written about me, but that does not change how I feel at this very moment. What is even worse is I have to go to high school and possibly run into my ex.”

“Yes, for that is your path at this moment. Go now; you are already late for the assembly.”

Above the high school, a single star appeared and flashed brightly for a few minutes before sprouting a beam of light towards one of the windows that lit up the auditorium. If anyone were to look at or out that very moment, they would definitely think something unnatural was occurring. Gusts of wind picked up outside the school ground, almost as if they were trying to tell a tale of a jaded individual. Slender digits made their way beneath the sill of the window, lifting it up with ease. The light from the star disappeared leaving a slender female crouched upon the sill of the window. The wind caressed her black hair, the red tipped ends swaying across her shoulder blades. Shifting her gaze around, she took note of the female standing on the podium, the cheering crowds, and more importantly, the soldiers. Snorting, she pressed both of her feet against the very thing she was perched upon and with a single gaze, leapt onto a nearby beam.

“I swear the stars are testing me today…”

Her Prussian blue eyes closed a moment while she tried to forget what it was like to watch the world from above. Sliding them back open, she took note of another individual sitting upon the same beam, but decided at the moment to mind her own business. Whether or not she was supposed to be in uniform didn’t really matter to Aimée because at the moment she was garbed in a green wife-beater tank, black low-rise jeans, and of course her black skintight boots. Sighing, she tried to get into the spirit, but opted to watch and observe instead of faking it.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:30 pm

"William! I will make sure you never eat from the horrors of Garbage! In fact, I may have to teach you many things! Someone here has to make sure you aren't wearing knock offs of knock offs!" Jonas laughed, as he bowed to the nurse, the teacher's hands holding onto the program for the mandatory Assembly. He thought, "Well, I'll have to tell Irui and Ibis about Will when I get home,", before he looked around, the clean room giving him a clear vision, on how he would run his class.
"Welcome to Japan, Madame European," he quickly said, the American catching the girls comment. "I swear, children these days have no respect for anything, you would think we would be beyond ethnic backgrounds by now," Jonas almost started to monolouge, before he watched her leave.
"Will, should we wait a bit, or are we going to catch up on that speech. I heard our class Rep put a lot of hard work, and Guts into it." The teacher waited for his response, the situation just another day at Nottori High.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!