Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nowhere Kids

Nowhere Kids

a part of “Nowhere Kids”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

“We are the people that you hate. We are the bastards that you created. A generation with no place, a generation of all your sons and daughters.” Smile Empty Soul

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nowhere Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Nowhere Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:54 am

Not remake it. *facepalm* But make it. The sequel of Children of Heaven and Hell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 am

Haha, thanks Wake.

@Tabby-cat: The sequel? Ooh, I wasn't in the first one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:12 am

Neither was Maci, but to be honest, it doesn't matter. It's not like the storyline continues. It only does slightly.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:24 am

So if I joined, I wouldn't be missing anything? It'd be okay?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 am

Yep, missing nothing at all. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:51 am

Then maybe I'll join after all! A lot of the RPs I were in started dying all at once, so I've cleared most of them away. I joined an equal amount after that anyway, but, meh, what do I care? xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 am

Please do join! I'm making it now anyway. ^.^

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Okay, okay! I shall then. x3 Just because it's Tabby's. (And the first one I skimmed over down there was interesting).

*edit*
Oh yeah! I remember what I wanted to tell you!
Cyrus used to call Reivy little bro.
*cough*Thatisall*cough*

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 pm

I love how this OOC has just as much talk about other role plays and the actual role play it's for. Just felt like mentioning that. Anyways!
@Shadow: Really? Aver vs Adrien? That's gonna be confusing... ^^ And Adrien didn't mean to insult Aver! Only molest 'her' into distraction ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Miles meant to insult Aver, though. xD And you know it, poetic! I don't know why, but these things just...happen, it seems. I mean, we're all like a migratory group, taking over each others' RPs. xD

Urgh, I did something to my back and it hurts. 3 advil later, nothing's changed. T_T I feel like I'm being paralyzed slowly and painfully. Over exaggeration, but it really freaking hurts. So I might not be on as much today as usual.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Aw, sorry Spec! I hope you feel better! Actually, I think (at this rate) I'm going to get Carpal tunnel from typing too much... Nearly one k words in Vita Nova, which (for me) is a lot for one post. I mean, I type that much over thirty minutes. Not the ten it took to post. -grumbles about typing a little more- ^^ Anyways... Hopefully you'll be able to post in a few other role plays before you leave? (Like MDA ^^) Not to bother you or anything.... ^^ But really? Three advil? That's a ton.... ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:27 pm

You posted again in Vita Nova? I hate forum posting for RPs. I don't mind the posting tab. I think it's easier. *shrug* Unpopular opinion. I'll go off and post in MDA for you, x3 (We're so far behind in there and it's all my fault augh I'm sorry)

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Pft, it's more my fault Specs. Seriously. What with Mithos in denial and falling out a window. Please be okay! I don't want you to die. Btw want me to reserve a spot in my RP? I was going to make people send in their apps (too many people who didn't bother with the last one) to judge the best players but I know you're a great RPer so no worries there! Don't worry about rushing to get a character up either, any time before next Saturday is fine.

I never post in the Forum. But there might be some good RPs in there. I just like putting my character up in a set profile ect. ^^ That way I can always stare at them. *stares at sexy male characters drooling* ^.^ Aren't I lucky?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 pm

I don't care how a role play goes. I have another site where I role play (fanfiction for the win! ^^) and it's all forum posting, so I'm used to it. Then we have this site, which I considering pretty much the same. I actually don't get that much of a difference, but that's just me. ^^ And thank you, and don't worry about it. As long as we don't get left too far behind I'm cool ^^ I am having a lot of fun with Zoe, so far. I think she's having way too much fun scaring the living daylights out of Ace... Or, well, I am ^^
@Tabby: What role play are you making? If Tabby is making it, I'm interested ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Should I be insulted or honored? A really old idea I came up with, I told to someone and well he made it into an RP on a different site (which I never go on but I am registered on it. I just decided to check out the RPing section) *frowns* I have no idea if this is a good thing or a bad thing? =.=

Oh well Poet, i'll show you when it's up. I suck at introductions

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:40 pm

^^ Let's go with honored, you'll feel better ^^ Anyway, a really old idea? Hey, I'm game. Even though old ideas sometimes suck ^^ I'm sure it'll be fine, though, considering you want to be a mentor and everything.. We bow down to you, oh honorable Tabby! And yes, I expect you to put up a link to it when it's up. ^^ What role play would that be, then? Eleven? Twelve? Probably higher, but I've forgotten how many role plays you're in... Crazy ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:47 pm

@Tabby: No worries! No dying going on here. Just...torture. *complaincomplaincomplain* Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about whether I want my character to be a vampire or an angel. I think I'm gonna go with a vampire, though, since that would suit his personality more. (*sigh* My typical arrogant self-centered guy again--I'm so uncreative). Also, you should feel honored. *bows* xD

@Poetic: I posted in DA. You're gonna make Ace end up hating Zoe with that attitude! I mean, he's already had 2 near-death experiences in one day. xD Joking, Ace doesn't have the ability to really hate anyone. He's different than my other characters.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Ah nah the RP i'm making isn't an old idea. The one my friend stole (no) copied (no... damnit I can't find a nice word for it!) is the one which was my old idea. It did kinda suck though. But it could of been improved. ^^

Yay Vampire! I myself am going for an Angel.

EDIT: It'll be my 10th RP. Some died and I just joined another one. Bloody hell. Why do I do this?

Tabris: *screams*

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 pm

@Spec: Nice post ^^ Anyway, I replied, but it's a little short... I need to ask a question in the MDA OOC after this.... I hate the time limit, I really do... Ace is different then your other characters. If Zoe had done that to Rei, he'd probably try to kill her. ^^ You have such nice characters, don't you? And another arrogant self-centered male? You do need a new character... ^^

@Tabby: ^^ Tenth? Nice....

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 pm

I need to reinstall java ], youtube isnt working for me. Also Vampire for the win! Man, whats with me being evil alot lately? I blame timeless...

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!