Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat β€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ω©( Β΄ο½₯шο½₯)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Nox // Lumos

Nox // Lumos

a part of “Nox // Lumos”, a fictional universe by Tumbleweed.

A new power has risen, and it grows in strength and number each day. Suspicions build and loyalties are tested as the wizarding world once again descends into chaos.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nox // Lumos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Nox // Lumos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:22 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Nox // Lumos"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β”Œβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–Œthis is not life.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”˜

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tumbleweed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Nox // Lumos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:46 am

Hey there! okay so this looks awesome but I have a confession to make, my knowledge of Harry Potter is limited. Like I read up to the third book in like elementary school....I'm 24 so that was a while ago! haha and I've watched up until the fourth movie That being said, I want to still want to join.

So my character will be completely new to the Wizarding World xD and Ron has always had a special place in my heart xD

My Fc shall be Madison Pettis (2015)
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:23 am

Hello, I thought this roleplay was really cool and thought I joined since I love he Harry potter universe!

My FC Wil be Kang Hyeyeon.

And her role will be a warrior of the resistance.

girl groups and only girl groups

bingubingu
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:15 am

Wowzer, I love your coding. You'll have to let me know how you did it ^_^

I am in the same boat as Crimson, in which I am not the most knowledgable in the terms of the HP universe. If you'll have me, I'd love to join.

I'd love to have a character in the resistance with the FC of Tuppence Middleton (Do you watch Sense8, I saw Wolfgang :p )

(My favorite HP character has to be Snape actually. I just really like the more...misunderstood characters?)

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:36 pm

@Crimson, Dude, it's totally all right. Just hmu if you have any questions and I'll have them sorted for you in no time. :> Your FC might be a bit too young for this thoughβ€”or maybe that's just me. Idk, I just see the same wee lil girl I saw in the Game Plan and Cory in the House everytime I look at her. x'D

@bingubingu, Ooh, she's pretty. ;>

@Cereus, Thanks, it took me ages, and sure, of course you may join. Just hmu if you have any questions. :> Also, ohmygod yes yes I do I breath Sense8 like oml you don't even know. It's probably the best thing I've seen since ever, and the cinematography is just perf. <3 I also really, really love Riley's character, so you don't know how happy I am to see Tuppence here.

Tumbleweed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:21 pm

@TheWeedThatHappensToTumble I need to PM you, I love Sense8, and I don't know anyone else that likes it :o

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:16 pm

Omg, Omg okay I need to calm my fan-girl down but I would like to reserve an Unmentionable and a Resistance. They are going to be two sisters, obviously rivals since they are on opposite sides. My Unmentionable will have the Fc of Kristen Stewart, her short hair faze and for my Resistance she'll have the face claim of Chloe Moretz Lynn Gunn! I also might make a male character if I feel up to it once I finish my other two.

My favorite Harry Potter character, If you haven't noticed yet is Snape <33 with Hermione coming as second and Bellatrix coming in third (don't hurt me!) I know she was a horrible character but I also love all of Elizabeth's characters >~<

GrimBones66
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Tumbleweed wrote:@Crimson, Dude, it's totally all right. Just hmu if you have any questions and I'll have them sorted for you in no time. :> Your FC might be a bit too young for this thoughβ€”or maybe that's just me. Idk, I just see the same wee lil girl I saw in the Game Plan and Cory in the House everytime I look at her. x'D

@bingubingu, Ooh, she's pretty. ;>

@Cereus, Thanks, it took me ages, and sure, of course you may join. Just hmu if you have any questions. :> Also, ohmygod yes yes I do I breath Sense8 like oml you don't even know. It's probably the best thing I've seen since ever, and the cinematography is just perf. <3 I also really, really love Riley's character, so you don't know how happy I am to see Tuppence here.

She don't look like that no more.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:32 pm

Oh gosh, I just couldn't resist. This looked too good!

I'm actually in another Harry Potter RP at the moment xD I'm a big fan. My favourite character is probably Luna Lovegood. She's sort of quirky and crazy and it's amazing.

I'd like to reserve a Resistance, please! Do you think she could be an ex-Unmentionable by any chance? Her FC is a big if atm, but for now I'm thinking Charlotte Muhl.

Like Grim, I'll make a male character if I have the time (I really want to). Probably with the FC of Stephen James because goddamn. Look at him.

And Sense8 is amazing!! Riley is sooooooo hot. Like so. Hot.

Layla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Another Sense8 fan over here! Loved it to bits. Also happily a huge Harry Potter fan so there's no way I could bypass this. Really nice work on the intro page!

I would like to reserve an unmentionable and a resistance member. The unmentionable will be FC Rami Malek, while the resistance member will be FC Seon Hwang. (I think. I'm extremely indecisive and there's a 10% chance I'll change face claims, though I'll let you know if that's the case.)

How do I even pick a favourite Harry Potter character. Hmm, I always liked McGonagall. She kicks ass.

Edit: 100% sure I'll stick with those FCs. Let me know if you want me to find a gif for Seon. She has minimal gifs around.
Last edited by Cloud on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Ah, I couldn't help myself. Could I please also reserve an Unmentionable? My FC will be Stephen James x3 Get ready for some hooottnesss.

But fair warning, it's exam time here so the characters might take a while to complete :/ Sorry about it.

And I agree with Cloud (my darling, my love, you're here <3). McGonagall is badass. She's my other fav.

EDIT: Oh and because I know how hard it is to find gifs of Charlotte Kemp, here you go! (And I also made one for Stephen while I was at it. You don't have to use them of course ^^

Layla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:43 pm

BTW, the female Unmentionable second-in-command is open for the taking if anyone wants her. I should've made that a bit clearer on the front page... Face claim absolutely has to be Liu Wen, though.

@Crimson, Whoa, ok. Point taken. She looks so grown up now. o,o

@Grim, I've a feeling there's going to be a lot of sibling rivalry going on in this. I have two brothers on either side as well. Also, I actually like Bellatrix. x'D The female Unmentionable second-in-command is meant to be like her, but only half as mad and twice as cruel.

@Layla, Okay. I read your PM. And *deep breath* yes omg yes please do whatever you please she sounds like a very interesting character, and if she defected early enoughβ€”like before passing all the tests and before the Resistance became all paranoid and stuffβ€”then the Resistance would probably have little to no qualms about accepting her. Also yes. Riley Blue is smokin'. And hot dayum Stephen James. I never knew such beauty existed until now. *-* Dem tats doe. Totes diggin that.

And thank you thank you thank you for the gifs. I'm definitely going to use those. :>

@Cloud, Aw yiss, another Sense8 fan! And I was starting think Cereus and I were the only ones. Also, also, Rami Malek. My favourite bug-eyed Egyptian. <3 ahaha

And no worries about the Seon gif. I already found one. :>

Tumbleweed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:15 am

Interesting, I like to consider taking up an unmentionable role with fc:
lucky blue smith.

Favorite HP character would have to be Draco Malfoy. He's intriguing; infact, is it okay if my character was the son of him? He'll be named Scorpius Malfoy. It'd be interesting to see the tensions between both Draco's son and Harry's son in this rp.
"originality is dead."

uniquest
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:40 am

Hey there!! This RP seems so AMAZING!!!

I'd really like to reserve an Unmentionable with the FC of Michael Fassbender

Umm if I had to choose a favorite character... Gosh lol Um I love Snape, Sirius and Lupin.
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:58 am

@uniquest, Sure. :> I've been wondering when Scorpius would make an appearance, and I have to say, his FC definitely matches the character.

@Scar, u n f Michael Fassbender. *-* Sirius and Lupin are definitely my favourites. I bought myself Sirius' wand when I went to the Harry Potter amusement park two weeks ago, and it's probably one of my most treasured possessions now. x'D

Tumbleweed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:41 am

I couldn't resist but I to have a wand, or two from the amusement park, Snapes and Tonks *~*

GrimBones66
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:11 am

HEY! Does anyone want to play Charity's Father!?

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:30 am

OHMYGOODNESSTHISLOOKSSOGOOD
Ahem, my I please reserve three characters? The Liu Wen second-in-command, a male unmentionable with the FC of Rick Genest, and a resistance member with the (prone to change) face of Karen Gillan.
Personally, I love McGonagall. She's a total queen. <3

rubytuesday
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:14 am

@Tumbleweed Dude... I know right. Michael Fassbender is all sorts of gorgeous. He's my major actor crush and I've been DYING to use him as a FC. I feel he's perfect for a evil character! And I'm jealous lol I don't have any wands :(

Also could I possible also reserve a resistance member as well? I was thinking the FC of Karen Gillan? I was thinking of making her a Weasley if that's ok? Maybe Fleur and Bill's daughter?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:46 am

@Grim, They sell Tonks' wand?!

@Ruby, Yessss, finally! Thanks for taking the Liu Wen character, I was half terrified no one would want her. x'D And yes, McGonagall is def queen.

@Scar, Ikr? I was actually choosing between Michael Fassbender and Richard Armitage for my Artemius Bane character, but my bb Richard ultimately won bc I binge watched North and South recently and I'm still crazy drunk over all the Richard Armitage feels.

Also, RubyTuesday actually reserved the Karen Gillan FC, but since she says it's prone to change, then maybe you two could talk it out? Either way, I like the Weasley idea.

Tumbleweed
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!